Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Simpsons Trailer!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, Mar 31, 2006.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

Those clever bastards at Fox have snuck two thirty-second teaser trailers for THE SIMPSONS movie into theatres with prints of ICE AGE 2: THE MELTDOWN. I figured something was up when the trailer reports said that the Fox attached trailer would be a combo of GARFIELD 2 and another "secret" trailer. What could it be? AICN broke the news this morning that it could very well be THE SIMPSONS but because of tomorrow being April Fools Day, most people chuckled at the news. But it's true. Believe it. Now it won't be on EVERY print of ICE AGE 2 so don't get despondent if you don't see it but theatre managers have a choice to either run Teaser A or Teaser B or neither so there's a 2/3 chance you'll get to check it out. When you do, report back with your thoughts. As soon as it's online, you can guarantee i'll give you the link.

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

now i wanna go check out Ice Age 2

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

that shit will be on the internet before you can spell sally.

fuck watching ice age or garfield.

4. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

5. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i'm currently looking for both teasers online...

6. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

this can't not suck

7. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

why did you see Ice Age II?

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Hollywood Reporter
    Updated: 4:56 p.m. ET March 31, 2006
    LOS ANGELES

‘Simpsons’ movie revealed in trailer
    Homer hits the big screen as Fox unveils July 2007 release date

Homer Simpson hit the big screen on Friday in a short teaser trailer announcing “The Simpsons� movie.

The “Simpsons� teaser debuted prior to the opening of 20th Century Fox’s latest animated film “Ice Age: The Meltdown.� The clip announces Fox’s July 27, 2007 release date for “The Simpsons� movie.

The animated 25-second clip opens on a giant superhero S. “Leaping his way onto the silver screen,� intones a narrator, “the greatest hero in American history!� Cut to Homer Simpson sitting on his couch in his tighty whities. “I forgot what I was supposed to say,� he says. The narrator continues, “ ’The Simpsons Movie,’ coming to the screen, July 27, 2007.� “Uh, uh,� says Homer, “we better get started.�

9. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

dude c'mon.. I haven't seen a movie in a long time but i'm going to go watch Ice Age to with some hunnies.... I think the computer animation is amazing.. plus skrat is cool...

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I hope they bring back the old writers for it, because 2 hours of the new shit would be an insult...

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

how awesome would it be if there was swears in it like the south park movie *schoolgirl giggle*

12. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

Ive got wood harder than your family tree.

13. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

im going to take my daughter to this one.. quick.

pc

14. nozaki

nozaki Senior Member

any room for me?

15. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

hope i'm not disappointed.