Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

RIP Mitch Hedberg 1968 - 2005

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DITDxCULT, Mar 31, 2005.

1. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

No news stories are up yet about this - this is the first thing I found online

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first time I ever heard Mitch Hedberg, he was talking about how he "wished he could play little league right now because he'd kick some f**cking ass". I continued to listen and he was convinced that "if carrots got you drunk, then surely rabbits would be f**cked up." Mitch had a unique style of comedy that you either got or it just flew right over your head. Mitch was a regular on Comedy Central and David Letterman and will be missed by everyone who was fortunate enough to hear his routines. Read more here or here

[​IMG]

2. jazz technic

jazz technic Member

this sucks, he was a really funny dude. i was looking to see if he was going to be doing any shows out here a few weeks ago. then i found out this morning what happened :(

" when i walk down the street and someone hands me a flyer, it's like they're saying, 'here, YOU throw this away.'"

3. Picky P.

Picky P. Member

RIP Mitch...he was a funny guy.

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Damn, he died. Thats fucking sad. I am really going to miss his comedy. He had like the funniest jokes and he would always deliver the joke so seriously like it was nothing, thats what made his shit funny. I remember how he said he was tripping out on acid and went into the woods and saw a bear and he said "hello mister bear" that was the first joke i heard out of him and ill never forget it.
    Mitch Hedberg
    Rest In Peace man.

5. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

mother fuck, thats the line i was gonna say jazz

6. jazz technic

jazz technic Member

"Has anyone seen me on Lettermen? 2 billion people watch that show and I don't know where they are. You might have seen this next comedian on the Late Show, but I think more people have seen me at the store."

more here.....http://hometown.aol.com/valleygirl1983/mitch.html

hiya fantom.

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

"I can't imagine a scenario in which I would need to prove that I bought a doughnut...Some skeptical friend, don’t even act like I didn't buy a doughnut, I've got the documentation right here...oh wait it's back home in the file...under "D", for doughnut."

pretty much sums up his entire style....such a funny guy.

RIP

8. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

9. policeoner

policeoner New Jack

first hunter now mitch, my heroes are falling fast.......I was drinking red wine the other day and my friend christine was like, "doesn't that give you a headache" yeah eventually, but the first and the middle part are amazing....i'm not gonna stop doing something because of what happens at the end...hey mitch you want an apple, no eventually it'll be a core....hard times for a hedberg fan.

10. policeoner

policeoner New Jack

i hope it's a joke....

11. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

12. destroya

destroya Senior Member

13. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

14. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fuck that. Comedy's just about left to suck again.

15. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

motherfucker.
    i hope its fake..

he's the funniest motherfucker ive ever seen...

FUCK.

rip big mitch.