Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pray that someday you get to use my shower...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jul 7, 2001.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

my new shower is the greatest thing in the fucking world. endless supply of hot water and pressure that could peel the skin off your chest if not carefull... its fucking great. i feel bad for all of you who will never set foot in it.

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I'll stick to my bathing in the river. Thank you.

3. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

That is what my girl's is like.....I love that shower. It is so powerful that the shower curtain blows out like it is caught in a tempest....

4. willy_wonka

willy_wonka Member

what song is it that..."GOD'S BATHROOM" by????

5. yel 2k

yel 2k Senior Member

my shower will take the skin off a buffalo i have to turn down the power to use it i hate low pressure showers unless its a cold one on a hot summer day

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

willy, its 'god's bathroom floor' by slug (atmosphere)

7. willy_wonka

willy_wonka Member

oh yeah.... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> thanx again...that guy is tight

------------------
    "there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

8. nemersion

nemersion Junior Member

i dont believe ive ever liked a shower as much as my own. i dont know why, maybe im just used to it.

------------------
    poop

9. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

i dont take showers.... -=x

------------------
    Di Stile Tecnica Prima

10. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

water pressure! the secret to an excellent, masterful, delightful, transcendent shower (ah, shut up. the word existed before the crew) is water pressure. my ex-girlfriend lived in this house that reminded me of the Scream video (w/ Janet & Michael) these cold, silver, metal rectangular buttons on the wall to flush the toilets and this shower ROOM. it had 4 individual chrome shower heads attatched to these bars that ran across the ceiling. it was the best shower I have ever seen. they had a stone floor in there. but also a random marble slab in the corner that I swear was made just for the artful experience of makin' sweet love. it was always warm like those sunning rocks in iguana cages. if only she wasn't born-again... sigh.

I had a date with divinity but she wouldn't let me fuck. yay, Atmosphere!

11. AeRoS0ul

AeRoS0ul Member

hahaha prolly had a rotating heart shaped bed just to complete the tease too....its a shame to waste such amenities

(edited cause i misspelled waste....sad i know)

[This message has been edited by AeRoS0ul (edited 07-08-2001).]

12. 007

007 Guest

haha christian girls are the best. gimme her #.

13. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

i gettin paper,things is changin,bitches is in love wit me.up in the club wit me,sippin the bub wit me,up in the tub wit me they all in love wit me.
    if niggas get out ta line we have to waste em
    or lickshots off in they bubmba clot head.

14. platapie

platapie Guest

i love jus standing in the hot water its great.

15. omone

omone Member

ever see the Seinfeld where Kramer got the black market shower heads?
    F-in heelarious!