Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Myspace Slut

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LadyNapua, Nov 16, 2004.

1. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member

so this bitch was IM'ing me tonight....check it out......

i like to experiment ...
    Dallasceesu: but a yr ago...i would not be where im at right now with all this...it happened when i was on adultfriendfinder...lol thats where it all got started for me...
    LadyNapua: oh really?
    Dallasceesu: so far since i joined w/ myspace which has been bout a mo now on the 18th....i pretty much met 5 guys total....and fucked 4...if not more than once...lol...i met someone tonight...he was older and not my type...ill keep his pic up for bout a wk then take it off...im not a bitch, but i know i wont be chattin with him anymore...but we did eat at this expensive restaurant tonight and food was good...hey i gotta take my chances while someone pays for the food...so that was one good thing bout tonight..lol
    Dallasceesu: oh i know...ive already taken one of them off cos he treatedme like shit the other night..he was a fuckin asshole...
    LadyNapua: that sux. what did he do?
    Dallasceesu: well he came over sunday ..i think..yea..anyways i noticed he seemed different...and i couldnt pin point it...we watched a movie, cuddled on the couch, i gave him bj ( cos i like to know matter what ), then afterwards he takes a shower...im waiting for him to come to bed...and we talk like normal and stuff...next thing i noticed he puts his pants on...i thought he had to get somethin from his car ( cos he said he was gonna get somethin...), next thing i hear his car and he leaves...doesnt say bye nothing..
    Dallasceesu: just leaves ...and that was it... i noticed next day he took me off his friends list and every comment i wrote to him...but thats ok...cos he was fucked up anyways...
    Dallasceesu: yes ...and ive been treated like shit before..but this was the lowest a guy has ever treated me...the way i look at it, is ...hes a coward cos he couldnt face me or talk to me when he left...
    Dallasceesu: im all about give me a straight answer please..dont give me this hs teen shit..im a big girl, i can take it...
    Dallasceesu: well he has like a lot of girls...and even when i would liek to him on the phone he would seem like he didnt really remember me...
    LadyNapua: ewww
    Dallasceesu: and or he would cut off quickly...
    Dallasceesu: but thats ok...i got plenty of guy friends to keep me occupied...i dont need him..thats for sure

ewwwwww......what a nasty whore. hahahaha

lord_casek likes this.
  2. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

[​IMG]

readng this makes me want to do this t the nearest female body..

lord_casek likes this.
  3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

4. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

hello easy sex, hello herpes.

6. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member

you have to admit that this is funny...ok, sad but funny. i cannot imagine being such a piece of shit.

7. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

damn, kids with a quickness in replying, so haha, what a bitch, hook some nigga's up...

wonk saggin..

8. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

bitch needs to watch the veedee's bit from chappelle show.

9. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member

hahaha, they got on it quick huh onesecondple? funny shit...at least we got some good laughs from her.

10. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

i was expecting this -

onesecondple: wheres the free blowjob link?

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Huh, never underestimate the wickedness of the female mind

12. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member

do you mean because i was mean enough to post her shit? i don't know her at all, she is just a whore. lol

13. crave

crave Veteran Member

what really strikes me as humorous is how this chick just put herself out there like that. sssshhhhhhhhh, she's a slut.

14. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

myspace link, please.

15. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member