Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by duh-rye-won, Jan 24, 2005.

1. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i just endured one of the most painful, self inflicted experiences of my entire life. worse than skateboarding injuries. worse than getting tattooed. i'd venture to say this was right up there with childbirth.

i will never make this mistake again. i don't know how i could've let this happen...

i know better...

it all started last night. i've been trying to watch my glutinous eating habits while stoned, and have been trying to keep healthy alternative snacks around the house. fruit, lollipops, (not healthy, but at least you can't gobble em), light popcorn and one of my personal faves...

sunflower seeds.

you know, just put a bunch of em in the side of your mouth, chewing tobacco style, and crack em and spit the shells one by one. well last night the cracking and spitting was interfering with my efforts to conquer halo2 on legendary mode, and i got a little lazy.

i started swallowing the shells. just chewing those fuckers up whole, into a nasty paste that tastes pretty much like salty wood. as i said, i was stoned, and battling aliens, and i wasn't really paying attention to what i was doing. well apparently i swallowed a few to many of the shells...

because i just took such a painful shit, i thought a monster was trying to claw his way out of my asshole. i shit splinters. a big solid massive shit wrapped in barbed wire.

i almost cried.

those fuckin things should have a fuckin warning label on em. although i guess i'm the only person dumb enough to swallow things that pretty much have the same consistency as tree bark.

^ :cry2: ^

2. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

first!

edit: yeah, what seems to be the obvious, is the obvious

3. YoTeddyFinger!

YoTeddyFinger! New Jack

mmmmmm... sunflower seeds

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

hahaha! when i think of split sunflower seeds i imagine big ol' crab claws.
    i guess i was right, in a real shitty way. ha.... considering your fondness for shit, as soon as i was halfway through the story i knew the outcome. A+

5. haunts

haunts Member

i think this falls under the catagory of learning from other peoples mistakes

6. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

hahahah

best quote ever!

7. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

8. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

this quite possibly THE funniest story i have read on 12oz in a loooong time...i can just picture the look on your face when you were hypnotized in the game and just chewing up those seeds....

then the look on your face when you tried to shit them out......ahahhahahahaha only a KNIGHTBAT^o^....good stuff!!

9. perhap

perhap Member

so, this is the second time you've done this?

10. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

yeah, i kinda did it before, a long time ago, but not to this extent.

not even close.

11. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

im sorry quitster, i really could NOT help but laugh at you.

:smiles:

12. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

i just choked on my food while reading this shit,haha,damn homie,how could you slip up like that?i mean being high and all is understandable,but damn,swollwing them shits

13. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I thought this was gonna be how you threatened your co-workers again. What ever happened with that?

14. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

Eating an entire bag of flaming hot cheetos in one sitting will give you spicy poo, which is damn uncomfortable.

but iquit takes it to the next level.

15. TresOne

TresOne Member

I thought i was the only one to be at the mercy of the hell-shits that come from eating whole spitz. Worst part is, i wasn't even high..

I've eaten a bunch of those wierd little black, wood-type things in the spitz bags, and they must be made of fucking stone, cause they come out the other end in the exact same condition they went in as...

ha.