Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm about to break shit...(FUCK THE BANK THREAD)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR, May 23, 2006.

1. PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR Senior Member

OK, so last week I had 10 bucks in the checking account. Friday rolls around, getting ready to get paid so I check my accounts online. -68 dollars and some change. I'm ready to kill. Call the bank and bitch, I get a ONETIME COURTESY REFUND for the non suffiecent funds fee that they hit me when I had 10 dollars in the account. I'm like fuck it, I don't care anymore hang up with -33.19 in the checking. Get paid, cash my check and deposit 38.12 in the account to clear the balance and have 5 bucks sittin in that bitch. Hit little cesars on the lunch break for crazy bread, 2.11 to debit. Check the balance today, -68.12!!!!!! The hit me with two more fucking fees over the course of the weekend. Seriously fuck the bank.

2. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I've got about 4 g's cash sittin in a safe, and no bank account. Fuck that place

3. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

i had a balance of negative $400 when i had bankofamerica.

i wanted to blow my fucking brains out.

4. Dog Chapman

Dog Chapman Dirty Dozen Crew

5. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

change banks? i got a union bank, and don'g gotta deal with that kind of shit...

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

You probably have to have a minimum amount of money in your checking, is it really hard to keep $25 in an account?

Welcome to the real world.

7. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

Bank of America is one of the worst, WaMu all day.

8. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

washington mutual is the best

9. PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

No it's not hard at all to keep 25 dollars in an account. But I don't because my checking doesn't have a minimum balance. I had 10 dollars on 5/16/06 and on 5/17/06 a 31.00 Non suffiecent funds for item fee popped up(I would've had to buy something on my debit card for 10.01 or higher on 5/16/06 to get said fee and I didn't)

10. PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

Please believe son.

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

12. De sign

De sign Senior Member

i hate banks.
    there cunts.

they dont evan have 10% of the money they "own"

everyone (world) take ya money out and put it in a safe.
    and i gaurentee that they will go down.

13. HydrogenPeroxide

HydrogenPeroxide Elite Member

^^economics isn't that simple, dude.

i was reading something about the founding of banks and early insurance companies and shit and it kind of blew my mind that 200-300 years ago fools were insuring things and banking with basically the same policies as we have today. crazy

14. LIVERWURST*

LIVERWURST* Elite Member

I had Wahsington Mutual when I moved to the East Coast (from the west) because they told me I could use it on both coasts - WRONG! In New York they couldn't see my account, and I was still kinda based in the west, so my money was fucked up but I survived.

Fast forward, I moved back west and had put a stop payment on small internet company based in NY because they wouldn't stop withdrawing money. Its all peachy, than 6 months later that company takes another piece of my money, I call but I'm on my way to a bar so I tell them not to cancel the card. End of the evening comes and my card is canceled, I call and explain I didn't want that to happen but though they can reinstate it, it is against policy.

I canceled that shit the next day and took a couple thousand with me...FUCK WAMU

15. MOE-LESTER

MOE-LESTER Banned

you got your economics wrong

some people in this world are stupid spenders. I keep a cushion of at least a few hundred. i will be damned if my account was ever 25 dolllars.....i had to bail a homie out the other night becuase he over withdraweled and needed cash to get above the limit again