Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I need a new car like right quick

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I've been car shopping for the entire year not knowing what I'm feeling and knowing what I can swing money wise, insurance is a huge killer for me too

96 bmw m3- 10000 a year insurance
    05 audi a4 s class- 9650
    05 mazda 3- 6000
    lancer/ralley art- 7500 and plain 5000

so on top of paying like 500 a month on a whip the insurance is gunna be stupidly high.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING WHAT ARE YOU PAYING OUT A MONTH ON YOUR WHIP HIT IT UP?

I need ideas for new car, help me out

2. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

i got a 94 rodeo ill give you for 1000 bucks.

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

10K a year for insurance??? damn!!

what the fuck didn't you do???

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

2004 Chevy Colorado base model-automatic. 277 a month. 50 a month insurance.

5. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

I'm looking to cop a Chrysler 300c in about a year.

Its around 500 a month and I have no idea what insurance will be for me because it will be my first car since my license keeps getting suspended.

:rolleyes:

That shit is the hotness though.

Other whips worth checking out: Lancer Evo, RX-8, 350z

6. nomadawhat

these are all excellecnt choices for someone having trouble with high insurance.

seriously.

7. GucciCondom

I was just saying cars I would buy. If hes talking about Mazda's and Audi's and shit already then whats the problem. Want me to suggest a fucking 1993 Chevy Beretta or some shit? Fucka.

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

LANCER EVOLUTION MR.

9. nomadawhat

10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

tell me you live in mexico and that those insurance prices are in pesos.
    fuck.
    with insurance that high...I think maybe I'd look at buying an 84 audio 5000 or 4000 quattro.

edit:
    its the amps that make it an audio instead of an audi.

11. crave

crave Veteran Member

my brother just copped a new ride. $290 a month for insurance. it sucks when you've done shit that follows you.

-fuck that.

12. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

The way I speed is illa, but in all seriousness I've stopped.I have one more convicton to come off my record and I'm set.I've also been driving with my full licence for 5 years( for those that don't know in ontario canada we have a graduated system, it's a pain in the ass and fucks a good brother down) so my rates are creeping down etc.I like expensive whips and I like driving my shit hard.

They take the value of my car and my record and look at both and say your a fucking lunitic.Then they shoot the pirce illa high.I'm currently looking for a new company to rep me, but it was hard because I had to people run in to my parked car and do alot of damage, neither of them wanted to pay cash, so they ran it through thier insurance comps screw me over with the no fault rates.

I love the 300c too mang....lower that fucking thing with some 20's you'd be dip setting up and down the hoes on your block.Chopped roof already?can't go wrong!

I want a lancer wagon!~

13. GucciCondom

Fucking A. 300C is the sickness. I'll make a thread once I get one. :D

14. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

:lol: true.

Lancer wagon? Bleh. If you're into Lancers, get the Lancer Evolution 8.

If you want a wagon, get something by Subaru. They're coming out with the STi model for the Forester soon.

but fuck it. we all know the Subaru Impreza STi is the car to own...

Has anyone seen the Legacy STi? My God!!!

15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist