I need a new car like right quick

Frate_Raper

I've been car shopping for the entire year not knowing what I'm feeling and knowing what I can swing money wise, insurance is a huge killer for me too

96 bmw m3- 10000 a year insurance

05 audi a4 s class- 9650

05 mazda 3- 6000

lancer/ralley art- 7500 and plain 5000

so on top of paying like 500 a month on a whip the insurance is gunna be stupidly high.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING WHAT ARE YOU PAYING OUT A MONTH ON YOUR WHIP HIT IT UP?

I need ideas for new car, help me out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm looking to cop a Chrysler 300c in about a year.

Its around 500 a month and I have no idea what insurance will be for me because it will be my first car since my license keeps getting suspended.

:rolleyes:

That shit is the hotness though.

Other whips worth checking out: Lancer Evo, RX-8, 350z

The way I speed is illa, but in all seriousness I've stopped.I have one more convicton to come off my record and I'm set.I've also been driving with my full licence for 5 years( for those that don't know in ontario canada we have a graduated system, it's a pain in the ass and fucks a good brother down) so my rates are creeping down etc.I like expensive whips and I like driving my shit hard.

They take the value of my car and my record and look at both and say your a fucking lunitic.Then they shoot the pirce illa high.I'm currently looking for a new company to rep me, but it was hard because I had to people run in to my parked car and do alot of damage, neither of them wanted to pay cash, so they ran it through thier insurance comps screw me over with the no fault rates.

I love the 300c too mang....lower that fucking thing with some 20's you'd be dip setting up and down the hoes on your block.Chopped roof already?can't go wrong!

I want a lancer wagon!~

Originally posted by nomadawhat

10K a year for insurance??? damn!!

what the fuck didn't you do???

:lol: true.

Lancer wagon? Bleh. If you're into Lancers, get the Lancer Evolution 8.

If you want a wagon, get something by Subaru. They're coming out with the STi model for the Forester soon.

but fuck it. we all know the Subaru Impreza STi is the car to own...

Has anyone seen the Legacy STi? My God!!!

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

:lol: true.

Lancer wagon? Bleh. If you're into Lancers, get the Lancer Evolution 8.

If you want a wagon, get something by Subaru. They're coming out with the STi model for the Forester soon.

but fuck it. we all know the Subaru Impreza STi is the car to own...

Has anyone seen the Legacy STi? My God!!!

I can't afford the insurance on a evo lancer.......and the sti's loaded are like 55 g's............I don't care about speed anymore.I want to get into my car after a shitty day and work and not get a headache from the smell and the hatred I feel for it.

Wagons to push!

76 caprise classic very rare

A4

bmw can't rember the series I liked

lancer

WOODYS BITCH!

COME ON FUCKERS LET ME HEAR ABOUT YOUR LES AUTO

man some of yall like some bullshit ass expensive cars that aint worth the money. the rx-8 is a hunk of shit. mazda got in trouble for inflating the HP. 330ci? jizzoke. 350z...yeah man...if you wanna look like you're rolling in a burnt OJ krylon space pod, and you wanna spend an assload to do it, hook that shit up!

yo homie...10g's a month for insurance?! you're kidding right?! i pay $1200 a year, for full coverage, with points on my record.

you need to give up the dream of a fancy whip, and instead invest in a fancy whip and a team of horses.

Off topic Sorry but i dont want to make a new thread or go search through the countless threads...

Good free Art program i can download real quick..???

and no i dont have Kazaa or soulseek or any of that crap..

Archived