I need a new car like right quick

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you love the 5 series, and you know it.

seriosly though, buy an old beetle, we can roll out together. word.

haha

for real now, the impreza 2.5rs's arnt that bad, theres a few at the place i work at and they want like, 14-15 for one. not too bad if you ask me.

you need a four door, four cylinder car my friend.

oh, and another thing, did your junk in the trunk kill the beast??

I want to restore and soup up a '85-'88 Nissan Maxima---they have a good boxy style to 'em....the dash set-up is tight..and they come with a motor that you could run into the ground....either that...or a 71-71 Mustang.....that's my choice....I won't be driving for a about 2 years though....

Originally posted by seeking

man some of yall like some bullshit ass expensive cars that aint worth the money. the rx-8 is a hunk of shit. mazda got in trouble for inflating the HP. 330ci? jizzoke. 350z...yeah man...if you wanna look like you're rolling in a burnt OJ krylon space pod, and you wanna spend an assload to do it, hook that shit up!

yo homie...10g's a month for insurance?! you're kidding right?! i pay $1200 a year, for full coverage, with points on my record.

you need to give up the dream of a fancy whip, and instead invest in a fancy whip and a team of horses.

What's wrong with the 330ci? Looks like I'm going with the MDX anyways... but 330ci is expensive but nice...

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

Whoa. You're the first (electronic) person I know that had their car get straight stole.'

while i was in jail.

ha...what a night.

i want a pickup truck.

an old one.

so i can go in the alleys of chicago and get all the good stuff the yuppies throw out.

you'd be amazed at the shit they throw away.

in fact, my grandfather spent the later years of his life owning a 2nd hand store, scavenging through alleys with his pickup truck and selling everything he found.

I would like to do this one day...while wearing my hair in 2 long braids with a cowboy hat.

i don't even liek cowboy hats, but this is something i feel i must do.

i wouldn't mind getting another cutless either.

that car was soooo comfy, reliable, smooth and strong.

i miss :(

Archived