C-P'S UP HOEZ DOWN!!!!!!

Christ Puncher Oner

yo what up mafuckas!! yo i jus now hopped up on the new board like a mafuckin skater on smack an yo this shit is fire freal! yo this shit is like san andreas on the mafuckin internet an shit! yo mad new shits! yo CP you got a misson homie! yo hop in the nigga swiffs ride an go bust on some funny style versaci ass niggas over in duty free! yo yall shuld shange that shit to BOOTY FREE cause mafuckas up in there aint gettin no pussy! yo you know why? yo cause them mafuckas is GIZZAAYYYYYYYYYYYY! yo BUCKA BUCKA BUCKA!! haha! yo im just playn them mafuckas is cool too i guess but not really though but yo freal this shit is off the chain like nas stolen medallions! yo big ups to the mafuckas runnin this shit cause yo yalls is some real ass peoples an shit. yo if yall was my crew yo wed be laced like sherm dipped bidis iced out on 40 inch spinnaz please believe! yo 100% gangsta shit but with a lil bit a smooth shit too cause you know how mafuckas like me be doin it! yo ill punch a bitch then fuck a bitch cause yo on the real FUCK A BITCH!! yo bone crusha status son! yo C PLEEZER aint neva scared ya heard! C-C-C-C-C UNITTTTTTT!

yo but on the real i got some agenda type shit to kick to yall real quick tho. yo you know i be comin thru stompin in ma big black boots like throwback ice cube jams but yo im on some next level shit ya heard. yo its almost 2005 an shit yo thats trippin word up! yo i know yall prolly think im just on some get money make money take money yo money was talkin shit? yo watch me break money shit an yo thats the real shit ya heard. yo ill fuck up anybody messin with mines! yo if you doubt the kid come see the kid word up! yo i straight cut mafuckas heads off like kill bill cept it wont be bill itll be you if you doubt me word up! yo step up an fall down yo i leave mafuckas twisted like jamacan hair please believe! yo dred lock this dick bitch! but yo it aint even just about that shit yo im on some conshus shit too ya heard. yo i be doin shit in my community or whatever helpin old bitchs cross the street an gettin cats outa trees an shit. yo superman status word up cause yo mafuckin politicans dont got no love for everyday mafuckas liek us. yo fuck them fake ass internet wankstas! yo them is the type a mafuckas that if they was emcees yo they would be spittin nuthin but lies on the mic! yo they be bustin mafuckas for mad illegal shit yo an maken them mafuckas dissapear just so they can steel that whole mafuckas steelo! yo CB4 ass mafuckas! yo gorge bush aint even real yo! yo he stole his whole shit from ma man lil gaffla! yo RIP! yo that mafucka was real yo freal! yo piliticans can eat dick straight up. an yo for them faggot ass politicans yo they can eat pussy cause them mafuckas would be likin that dick all up in they grill like they was brushin they teeth in man sauce! yo fuck that shit i aint tryin to make it easy on em word up. yo im tryin to come hard an be out yo an thats some double meanin shit right there! yo i bet most a yall cant even peep the science! yo CHRIS PLIZZARD be a walkin hand grenade yo pull the pin throw that shit an KABOOOOOOMMMMM guess who stepped in the room?! yo its tha mafuckin S S DOUBLE DOUBLE U TO THE V TO THE C H R I S T! yo yall aint even know what hit em when the CPUNCHA hit em! but yo i forgot what the fuck i came up in here for so yo ima just bounce up out this shit like baby kangaroos breakin outa cages an shit. yo big ups to the mafuckas makin this shit right here go round an big ups to the mafuckas puttin it down. yo i know some a yall shook ass bitchs is sittin there right now doubtin the kid but yo i understand that shit cause you aint neva met a mafucka like me yo! yo im like the mafuckin fire spittin dragon a this here shit. yo the mafuckin terrible lizzard tyransoris rex a this mack money murdah shit! yo i bite mafuckas in they throat like a dracula then have these mafuckin koreans turn em into dunks! yo see me on ebay bitches! limited edition status. yo playboy bunnies swallowin dick like hungry hungry hippos! yo but no fat bitches strictly dimes ya heard! yo fuck a dinosar im the hue hefner a this shit! yo see me!!

CHRIST PUNCHER I FUCK BITCHES FOR LOOT ONER!!!!!!!!!!!

yo i almost forgot yo like ma man 50 cent said yo vote or die mafuckas! yo an thats real shit! yo this mafucka tap dancin on keys right now like mafuckin fred astare an pablo escobar yo i finna be votin word up! yo i dont make change i punch mafuckas an take that shit an yo fuck change i take big face bills yo funny colored money tweens an hundos no doubt!

ghost!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner@Oct 28 2004, 04:30 PM

yo yall shuld shange that shit to BOOTY FREE cause mafuckas up in there aint gettin no pussy! yo you know why? yo cause them mafuckas is GIZZAAYYYYYYYYYYYY! yo BUCKA BUCKA BUCKA!!

thank god you're back

"yo piliticans can eat dick straight up. an yo for them faggot ass politicans yo they can eat pussy cause them mafuckas would be likin that dick all up in they grill like they was brushin they teeth in man sauce!"

HAHAHA if i wasnt so new i'd hop on the bandwagon and make that my signature.

maybe he has a cold or something.

"yo im like the mafuckin fire spittin dragon a this here shit. yo the mafuckin terrible lizzard tyransoris rex a this mack money murdah shit! yo i bite mafuckas in they throat like a dracula then have these mafuckin koreans turn em into dunks! yo see me on ebay bitches! limited edition status"

that shit was funny though.

Originally posted by seeking@Oct 29 2004, 04:37 AM

maybe he has a cold or something.

"yo im like the mafuckin fire spittin dragon a this here shit. yo the mafuckin terrible lizzard tyransoris rex a this mack money murdah shit! yo i bite mafuckas in they throat like a dracula then have these mafuckin koreans turn em into dunks! yo see me on ebay bitches! limited edition status"

that shit was funny though.

agreed. that and the 'brushing their teeth with man sauce' bit were sweet

"yo i be doin shit in my community or whatever helpin old bitchs cross the street an gettin cats outa trees an shit"

hahahahaha...

This guy would be an exception to the whole rule about "typing how you talk"..

You are all right though.. Ive seen better quality material from ye ol' cpo..

• 1 month later...

Archived