Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

4th-o-July Plans

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GLIK$, Jul 2, 2003.

1. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

What's everyone's plans?

I'll be hitting up Nathan's Hot dog eating contest in Coney Island
    (immunity)

William the fridge Parry will be there. But most likely the 400 pound lardball will be beaten by the 130 pound Takeru Kobayashi. aZn power on the real.

Anyone who's in the brooklyn area come watch the epitome of American Gluttany!

2. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

White water rafting

and prolly watch fireworks

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

That brings me to another topic.

Fireworks need to be sold in every god damn state. You know how bored I am how little explosions would appease my 7 year old mind? We'll that would probably be bad considering I'd go from lighting black cats to shooting off mortars to eventually blowing something the fuck up.

4. kido

kido Senior Member

Im having a party at my parents house.

A keg and some illegal fireworks, cant go wrong!

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

What's up with the Asians? They eat like crazy. Most underrated eaters. Sounds like you have a plan. Make sure to try and get Perry's autograph.

6. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

7. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

can't go wrong??? that sounds like a recipe for wrong.....

8. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I remember seeing that kid on some glutonized american "eating" program. Unreal that he only weighs 130 lbs.

my plans...
    not entirely sure.
    I may do some traveling.
    Surprise friends and cause some rukus.
    Or I might go to the lake and try my luck on the wake board.

9. kido

kido Senior Member

^^but isn't that what the fourth is all about. C'mon, what are you doing??

10. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

heading to san diego to kick with some fam and maybe friends. watch fireworks from a boat while drinking some canadian or mexican beer.
    maybe head back home to catch a free concert downtown, then out and about on the town, buying someone some birthday shots at the stroke of midnight and then hopefully extending my weekend through monday as well...... word!

11. kido

kido Senior Member

geez.. you really laid that down. I cant make plans like thazt. i dont know right now if gonna drink canadian or mexican beer two days from now

12. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

I'm sure the night will involve watching fireworks in my friend's neighbors backyard cuz the guy is a nutcase and spends an absurd amount on illegal fireworks from out of state, then probably food, probably more fireworks else where, and we might possibly be having some fun with some home made explosives.
    [​IMG]

13. unconscience

unconscience Banned

<---smoking W**D:king:

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

world fair site in knoxville.

15. Anyone

Anyone Member

...camping and fishing.