455thousand

Guest 455

yes my fellow 12oz users....455 has taken the plunge into 12oz nerdom never to re-surface....I know to most of you it is no big deal but considering that it happened exactly 3 years from when I first started with this name....so with that I'm going to take opportunity to thank some people who have made the last 3 years here enjoyable and kept me coming back to check out this site and waste time....

First....the Nightowls....although it is still a joke and should not be taken seriously(anyone who takes an e-click seriously needs some help..haha).....it was fun being drunk as fuck coming home and bullshittin' with whoever about whatever.....with that I will give some propers to the following......Willy.Wonka,When,Pistol,Pilau Hands,Intangible Fame,Old English(GlassEtch),YGBlood(Earmuffs),Ragsoe505,Alure,Devilush and whoever I might have forgot...lol..peace brothas and sistas

I can't forget the 12oz Freestyle(keystyle) sessions.....hahaha...those were fun....yes Tease...you got respect here....and Gouged Out 3rdEye....where the fuck you at?....hahaha...

Rage for being Rage:Golf Clap:

I would also like to thank the following for bringing some funk to the table....

Vanity(hip-hop knowledge....I wish I could dig though those crates and see what jems you have..)

E-Threads

seppuku

poop man bob

el mamarro

*I will finish this list.....but I have get a ride downtown to pick my paycheck and get some loot for tonight......like "The Terminator"...I'll be back.....peace...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

youre the shit 455, if it werent for you.. i dont think i could have made it this far...devilush too of course

nightowls..lol i know right.. fucking e-clicks i've gone as far and hittin up NIGHTOWLS on my pieces

take it easy 455 and the rest of you nerds of 12oz

hahaha....thanks troopers......

oh yeah....big up to Mr.Yuck,Smart(where you at buddy?),Joker for giving me some respect on some drunken handstyles....hit Brad for me..will ya?,Mero for posts that keep me rolling and all of the toys that posted in The Yard asking stupid questions.....pure comedy.

well,I am about get some squares and start drinking this ice cold bottle of Jager I have here and chill.....

stay up and maintain...

Originally posted by IntangibleFame+Dec 2 2004, 09:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IntangibleFame - Dec 2 2004, 09:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Nov 25 2004, 02:17 AM

455... one day I will make it back to the home land to kick it with you I promise haha.. I know Iv been saying it but one day it will happen.

quit preaching never ending lies.

[/b]

hahahaha

fool just come to seattle when I'm there... Spooks is so out of the way from anything.

and the last time I went to seattle we never drove thru the hood so i could stay there

Archived