September 12-12-12 tee - Thursday, September 12th at 12pm noon EST

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, ndv said:

I would also like to pay with Shib Inu  is this acceptable?  

they only accept 12oz Coin, when you hit a certain level of props you start mining it and accumulating 12oz wealth

you probably haven’t received close to enough props

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

5 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Almost time...

Yo I keep getting and error with ordering the skate deck.    It says there is not delivery options for the deck.  So it removed the deck from my cart.

Sorry guys, just coming up for air. Hectic freakin day after being up until 1:30am programming shipping scenarios and then at work at 7:00am wrestling with the shit ads interface from Facebook.

Algorithm gods on Instagram are holding me firmly in purgatory so anything you can do to help spread the word will help a great deal. Definitely the best month of the program so far, but I about killed myself coordinating all the extras on this one on top of an already ludicrous workload with the print shop. Anyhow, big nod of thanks and respect to everyone that purchased, shared and plays a role in the community and supporting what we all do here with 12ozProphet. Thank you, truly.

• Like 2
  • Props 3

4 hours ago, ndv said:

I keep getting this error regardless of shipping address I use

image.png.ffd66a016e63653c51513ec0083fcb80.png

Sorry man, the programming I was doing on shipping scenarios on the aforementioned comment borked shipping for most of the first two hours of the launch for banners and skateboards. It got fixed, but the boards (only boards) are a capped presale, so you're good. Hop on there and scoop up what you want and you should be good. If not, shoot me a message.

And thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

Sorry guys, just coming up for air. Hectic freakin day after being up until 1:30am programming shipping scenarios and then at work at 7:00am wrestling with the shit ads interface from Facebook.

Algorithm gods on Instagram are holding me firmly in purgatory so anything you can do to help spread the word will help a great deal. Definitely the best month of the program so far, but I about killed myself coordinating all the extras on this one on top of an already ludicrous workload with the print shop. Anyhow, big nod of thanks and respect to everyone that purchased, shared and plays a role in the community and supporting what we all do here with 12ozProphet. Thank you, truly.

You did good man. Def doing the community a major solid with these.

What does “programming shipping scenarios” entail?

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

14 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Sorry man, the programming I was doing on shipping scenarios on the aforementioned comment borked shipping for most of the first two hours of the launch for banners and skateboards. It got fixed, but the boards (only boards) are a capped presale, so you're good. Hop on there and scoop up what you want and you should be good. If not, shoot me a message.

And thank you!

No worries,  I was just freaking out at the thought of loosing a rare opportunity.  

I can only imagine what you are going through.  I am still trying to figure out, how are you selling a $12.00 Tee that realistically (if I do the math what it costs to run your facility) costs somewhere around $120 - $160 to produce at the limited production qty.  Should your shirts be somewhere around the 300 range if you had to break even and some profit?  

It's incredible to see you do this!

I did order my decks, earlier this afternoon.  Thank you though.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LUGR said:

You did good man. Def doing the community a major solid with these.

What does “programming shipping scenarios” entail?

So I decided I prefer a flat fee as standard USA shipping rather than a real time quote. In my own experience as a consumer, as well as running a shop clean numbers like $5 or $8 have less friction with checkout then a real time quote like $4.87 or $7.63. Certain items like skateboards and banners have to ship in special packaging and most often individually, so that incurs an additional charge cost. Then you have incentives like free shipping after $XX. Dumb as it sounds, its somewhat challenging to navigate through the conditional logic of all that and last release I took a couple big hits on shipping, which were especially painful since the 12 series have virtually no margin. It's honestly a super challenging program to run even owning a print shop. Reality is these cost me more money to produce than most other shops would charge because of the time it takes to ensure the quality I expect and I'm running it all on dumb expensive equipment in quantities that are too low to amortize setups on. I don't mind as I see it as an investment into 12ozProphet and hope that it'll scale into a program that can do like 10,000 tees a drop. At that point, my setups are amortized across the scale of that making it possible to make a couple bucks off each tee. In the meantime I'm barely breaking even. I introduced the stickers as a cheat because those have little setup and I make a couple dollars off those, especially since most tee orders add the sticker packs. Goal is to not lose that on shipping, while also trying to largely be in line with flat shipping fees from brands I look at / relate to.

Anyhow, that the behind the scenes on shit it takes to keep this going. They're definitely really cool tees and I enjoy making them. I really enjoy the strong reactions and support that has been almost universal. People are steady hitting me up excited to see us doing stuff and extra excited that we're doing cooler shit than most and doing it for $12. Really want to keep this going and growing. Has to be sustainable for right now and hopefully profitable as it evolves forward. Like I wrote earlier, this one about killed me. So much freakin work man. Need a small crew to really do this effectively, but has to be profitable in order to pull that off.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

22 minutes ago, ndv said:

No worries,  I was just freaking out at the thought of loosing a rare opportunity.  

I can only imagine what you are going through.  I am still trying to figure out, how are you selling a $12.00 Tee that realistically (if I do the math what it costs to run your facility) costs somewhere around $120 - $160 to produce at the limited production qty.  Should your shirts be somewhere around the 300 range if you had to break even and some profit?  

It's incredible to see you do this!

I did order my decks, earlier this afternoon.  Thank you though.

Check the post above this one...

Not easy, but it's moving in the right direction. It's crazy to finally accept after so many years of assuming that because I believe my stuff is extra cool that somehow I'm above the bullshit hustle. In reality it all comes down to conversions and even if my conversion rate is way higher than average, it doesn't matter if the audience is small. I'm subject to the same general formulas of audience x conversion rate = sale. A bigger multiplier on the conversion rate is awesome, but only really means anything when multiplied against an audience of pretty meaningful scale. I'd be willing to bet if we had the audience size of all the biggest brands you can think of in the 'street wear' space, we'd likely be vastly out performing them right now. Almost guaranteed with the strategic advantage of a print facility like we have here. I just need to get the production numbers up so that actually becomes profitable, which ties back to scale. Conversion rates are really outstanding, so real challenge is to get in front of way more people. Need help with that.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, misteraven said:

This is fuckin funny. The meme that keeps on giving. Honestly laughed out loud more often at this then the black guy with the gigantic cock.

Funny you mentioned this, relieved a call from my brother in law, asking if I could lase the black guy shillouett in the bottom of a YETI tumbler as a prank gift for a customer.

• LOL! 4

On 9/5/2024 at 3:59 PM, Mauler5150 said:

Ependiture has been directed elsewhere as of late due to the $50 shipping fee to Oz stopping Me so far but I might get this one if they let Me work this weekend to obtain some coin given I lost a $2000 phone yesterday I still hve to pay for another 21 months.

hey @Mauler5150 you want to throw in with me?

get them sent to mine and I'll forward  on to you?

I've got the july shirt on ice so a few shirts for the postage would fine!

I can then  bung it in a postpack to you.

• Like 2
  • Props 1