So I bought a Zolo with My tax return

Mauler5150

3 hours ago, metronome said:

This was years ago, I'm thinking ~15 or so?  Anyway, I went and did some sketchy googling after work hours trying to track this machine down and came up empty.  Really disappointed I couldn't provide the goods, @Dark_Knight

I can’t forgive you right now, but I will forgive you one day 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 9/4/2024 at 8:09 AM, metronome said:

In Montreal you can put your dick into a BJ vending machine

Bunch of dudes I went with freshman year college got hookers and one ended up with a long distance relationship for a while. I remember the hoeing was legal and plentiful back then. Clearly things have only progressed lol? Fuckin bj machine? Is there a way to get us some flicks or video of one of these stands (not in use obviously). Is there like some random hooker in a box or wtf?? I need answers. 

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, metronome said:

This was years ago, I'm thinking ~15 or so?  Anyway, I went and did some sketchy googling after work hours trying to track this machine down and came up empty.  Really disappointed I couldn't provide the goods, @Dark_Knight

Hahaha. My man stepped into an old phone booth with a hole cut in the back and got gummed by a crack head sitting behind the thing on an milk crate.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

8 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Bunch of dudes I went with freshman year college got hookers and one ended up with a long distance relationship for a while. I remember the hoeing was legal and plentiful back then. Clearly things have only progressed lol? Fuckin bj machine? Is there a way to get us some flicks or video of one of these stands (not in use obviously). Is there like some random hooker in a box or wtf?? I need answers. 

we need @STAN51 on the case.

4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Hahaha. My man stepped into an old phone booth with a hole cut in the back and got gummed by a crack head sitting behind the thing on an milk crate.

f’real…..blowjob vending machines 15 years ago…???…..c’mon son.

we all know that was just a basic ass trou de gloire!

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

The sliding door will open and wadded up snowballs of toilet paper going to fall out and land in a little pile around his feet.

he'll kick them under the van as he heads to the toilet block for his morning dump

breh…the best part about these machines is they ALWAYS swallow…..no tissues needed

• Like 1

I have used it maybe 3 or 4 times in as many weeks and it needs recharging, but I do clean it as I aint a complete animal.

I need another one of you on here to try one, trust Me when I say you will thank Me for the recommendation if you do and will understand why I fearlessly posted this thread which would have gotten Me eaten alive on here in the mid 2000s by the jealous uneducated fiends who will never know due to their fears and apprehensions of purchasing and owning such devices.

Had the Government not introduced a business income threshold that saw Me lose out on $4k of tax return due to Rapes unable to utilise My business losses carried forward I was unable to buy a sybian that I would let any interested females have a ride on as I am a selfless giver of orgasmic self induced bliss, yet this doesnt allow whores and johns to trade finances hence why I was denied due to . tape.