August 12-12-12 tee - Monday, August 12 at 12pm noon EST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And to everyone...

I really appreciate the love and support. This isn't a big money maker, but it does help spread awareness and build things back up. I tried to make to as easy and as big a value as possible and hopefully its accessible to most, if not all.

Anyone that can't sort out ordering, it's still a huge help to just spread the news. Either way, I appreciate all you guys.

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

10 minutes ago, LUGR said:

what you want? 12oz around the waist elastic so you can claims 12oz wang?

I was hoping graff all over prints.  Maybe something from the toy collection.  12ozProphet around the elastic band is pretty solid.  Definitely gonna wear my jincos alittle lower so the band is noticeable and shirtless 

• LOL! 2

August release is now closed. If there's anyone here that still wants one, I try to hold back a couple for archive and promo. DM me before end of week, Friday August 15th and I'll squeeze you in.

Otherwise, thank you again to everyone that got down and helped support the cause.

• Like 3

On 8/19/2024 at 2:45 PM, mr.yuck said:

Yo @misteraven, hold up, hold up

Yo Raven, where my Killer shirt at, God? 

First of all, where my... where the fuck is my shirt at?

You'll get a tracking email when sent. Scrambling to get the rest out today, but yeah, it's a lot of orders and I'm mostly packing myself. Been dealing with lawyer shit for the last two days so still trying to catch up.

Sorry man, hoping to get this a little smoother as I move along.

• Props 4

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

You'll get a tracking email when sent. Scrambling to get the rest out today, but yeah, it's a lot of orders and I'm mostly packing myself. Been dealing with lawyer shit for the last two days so still trying to catch up.

Handle your business first.  I can wait on my tee

• Like 1

5 hours ago, misteraven said:

Lol. My man. I'm not talking shit. Yo where my almost free shirt at dog?

@CALIgulaI can't wait til my shirt comes so I can let people know what they are in store for when I enter the room.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1