Hawk Tuah

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I wonder how many wangs got polished last week because of her viral moment.  Probably a few.  Means she's likely done more good for the country in the last week than Trump or Biden.

but can she sing good?

Or is that mouth only good for one thang?

• Truth 1

On 7/1/2024 at 5:33 AM, One Man Banned said:

I wonder how many wangs got polished last week because of her viral moment.  Probably a few.  Means she's likely done more good for the country in the last week than Trump or Biden.

BTW, this is a true statement and likely more good was done than harm.  However, it also has a counterpart.  The ladies who heard about hawk tuah but didn't know proper technique and hawked a loogie on their dude's boner.

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

The ladies who heard about hawk tuah but didn't know proper technique and hawked a loogie on their dude's boner.

"sorry my dear but you spat on that thang now clean up that wang"

• Truth 3

On 6/25/2024 at 7:26 PM, LUGR said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetis our resident grindr expert 

On 6/25/2024 at 10:57 PM, MOOGLE? said:

wait what...

See what you done started son?? Lol, keep me out of this shit mf. Also. I don’t know shit about rainbow grinders but color wise if you wanna be gay about it they are already kinda full pride for sure if made properly. 

Great thread motion @MercerI hadn’t seen hauk tuah girl my shorty squeeze is not doing it right this far. A few memes sent her way might be beneficial. 

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

See what you done started son?? Lol, keep me out of this shit mf. Also. I don’t know shit about rainbow grinders but color wise if you wanna be gay about it they are already kinda full pride for sure if made properly. 

Great thread motion @MercerI hadn’t seen hauk tuah girl my shorty squeeze is not doing it right this far. A few memes sent her way might be beneficial. 

@DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONERstarted it