Had a childhood friend tell me he is autistic with aspergers

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I believe all of those disorders now rest on the Autism spectrum but anyway.... sometimes we don't see or recognize things right before our eyes, or choose not to recognize or see them.  Anyone can have anything I suppose.  You think the therapist (the rapist) planted this in his head?  How could you have missed this?  Unless..... you're even more autistic than your friend??

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

IDK, it's a broad spectrum. There are a couple of my friends that our mutuals swear they have Asbergers or Autism. Thankfully they're rather successful both personally & professionally so it's not like it's hurting them. It also tends to be extremely prominent with libertarians, being such a logic based, somewhat harsh, and emotionless approach to political thinking. Sometimes I'll find out one the more awkward people I fuck with here locally at Libertarian events have it, to me it makes sense and explains a lot. I think there's an online test somewhere you can take but I'm very comfortable with my own retardation, so it's just like not doing a genetic test, even refusing to do one for our dog, and don't think finding out what flavor of retard I am would be helpful, especially if it was on the autism spectrum. I already know I can't count cards at least.

• Truth 2

I have a customer, one of their employees has aspergers (cool dude, married).  Dude likes to tinker with all sorts of stuff.  He told me he made a EMP and fried a couple things in house.  Said wife wasn't happy about it. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

I have a good homie who was diagnosed with a touch of the tism a year or two ago. I always just assumed he was peculiar. He had weird eating habits. Chicken tendies and cheese burgers only. Doesn't eat white food. No ranch, no sour cream, no cauliflower... No veggies of any kind. Doesn't really fuck with fruit either. 

Several years ago before his diagnosis he was at the crib and I offered him a pear. He was legit like "I don't know. I don't think I've ever had a pear before." I think at the time my man was 30 or 31. I was like "the fuck you mean you've never had a pear? You're eating a pear right now!" He was hesitant and I had to reassure him that it wasn't one of those crunchy not ready, garbage janks. It was gonna be soft and juicy and fire. I could tell by his reactions to it possibly being crunchy that he had for real never had a pear before. He ate the pear and his face lit up like a little kid on Christmas. His take away from the whole experience was "Holy shit. This is so good. It tastes just like pear flavored jelly bellys." Either way I gained his food trust and I don't get any push back on fruits and vegetables I tell him he needs to eat. Still won't fuck with white food though. I asked him about that shit recently and I can't remember his reasoning. Lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

23 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

nope. i've still never had yellow mustard.

I was about to tell you to go grab a pack of hotdogs and go crazy, then I remembered you're on the no meat train. Don't even try and do those weird vegan dog shits with mustard. It will ruin the entire experience. 

I wonder if vegan corn dogs are any good.

• LOL! 1

37 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

nope. i've still never had yellow mustard.

That's the best mustard. That ghetto ass processed food French's™ yellow mustard is a must. I can't fuck with DiJon mustard unless it's in a German restaurant for pretzels/sausage  

• Like 2
  • Props 1

4 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I'm telling you, man. Don't do it. The flavor profiles and textures are incompatible. You don't wanna ruin yellow mustard on your first go.

You're right.  I knew I thought I had a vegan years ago. Forgot all about it until you said flavor and texture are incompatible.  

This is true @nicklesndimes  there's only one way to eat those vegan dogs.  Straight to the trash!

• LOL! 1

That's for sure. When my homie got his diagnosis his initial reaction was of relief that he finally had a condition to tie to his screwy quirks and why he was the way he was. That relief lasted for about a month until he started to realize how his tism had fucked up a lot of relationships and opportunities he had in life. You're gonna wanna be there for him when that truth bomb goes off and settles in.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

enough mustard talk in here lol

@KILZ FILLZ you should probably just treat your friend as if he was never diagnosed. wether he has autism or not, he's the same friend you've known forever regardless.

he’s been saying it a lot. Like when someone taking a break from drinking. “I’ll come out, but I’m not gonna drink!!” 

“I’ve been enjoying this thing, but my dr told me I’m autistic!”

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 1:58 AM, Mercer said:

IDK, it's a broad spectrum. There are a couple of my friends that our mutuals swear they have Asbergers or Autism. Thankfully they're rather successful both personally & professionally so it's not like it's hurting them. It also tends to be extremely prominent with libertarians, being such a logic based, somewhat harsh, and emotionless approach to political thinking. Sometimes I'll find out one the more awkward people I fuck with here locally at Libertarian events have it, to me it makes sense and explains a lot. I think there's an online test somewhere you can take but I'm very comfortable with my own retardation, so it's just like not doing a genetic test, even refusing to do one for our dog, and don't think finding out what flavor of retard I am would be helpful, especially if it was on the autism spectrum. I already know I can't count cards at least.

This is my sentiment in regards to these "disorders" that Doctors have created as labels in order to obtain their PhD. And I say this as a diagnosed psychotic ADHD "sufferer", when the truth is I am just familiar with those who reside in Dis, aka The city of Hell.

We are all on a spectrum, as we are all ultimately a compilation of waves that exist on various spectrums of perception, perhaps the dominant two being light and sound, with the third obviously being our retard levels. With those who adopt the term "Autism" these days being the most attention seeking of the lot of us Golden Titanium Sadomasochists given they need to label themselves as such. It's easier to just call yourself a retard, as we are all retarded by finances to some degree or another, so therefore we are free to use the term in spite of social media's push to outlaw the use of a term due to it's ability to cause offence, yet if it is an accurate self reference as I have proven here, do I not get the equivalent of an "N word pass" as a result? Or is broaching such "truth" likely to bring a certain character archetype's duplicitous hypocrisy to light? Wonk Saggin.

With this said, I initially came in the comment about it being "Ass burgers", but whilst I quit eating red meat these days, and others have already said it, please carry on with this thread as it were...