Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, ndv said:

Gay-Straight...

Better if the headline read Staight-Gay Alliance.

Screenshot_20240809_114713.jpg

Gay-Straight Alliances have existed for decades. In alliances, in English, traditionally,  they are listed alphabetically. No geometry at all.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

20 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Gay-Straight Alliances have existed for decades. In alliances, in English, traditionally,  they are listed alphabetically. No geometry at all.

I am not following.  What am I missing?

Please explain in lamen's lamen terms.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Fuck has he done for me lately?

Probably nothing good. I heard he dumped one of your bears in Central Park and staged it as a bicycle hit and run 🤷‍♂️.

• Truth 1

20 hours ago, LUGR said:

Probably nothing good. I heard he dumped one of your bears in Central Park and staged it as a bicycle hit and run 🤷‍♂️.

Yeah, you're right, I remember hearing something about that.  Well fuck that dude and his brain worms then.  Ich bin ein Hasser!

• Truth 1

23 hours ago, LUGR said:

how so?

Cornel west backed him. Tulsi Gabbard backed him. 

Feel like people hate him, but they hate having an appointed candidate try to steal an election without the people choosing them more. They’re trying to sue trump again. 

I can’t stand trump but Kamala hasn’t spoken to anyone. Hasn’t stated policies. Hasn’t done anything. She’s afraid to debate. It’s a giant joke and I’m ashamed of the democrats for how ignorant they’ve become. 

but yeah I won’t be voting

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Cornel west backed him. Tulsi Gabbard backed him. 

Feel like people hate him, but they hate having an appointed candidate try to steal an election without the people choosing them more. They’re trying to sue trump again. 

I can’t stand trump but Kamala hasn’t spoken to anyone. Hasn’t stated policies. Hasn’t done anything. She’s afraid to debate. It’s a giant joke and I’m ashamed of the democrats for how ignorant they’ve become. 

Will you be releasing a kraken this year?

#notathreatbro

4 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

This is how we get trump again. Just vote for the mildly attractive black lady. 

Democrats haven't stood on business since they were racists, too.

• Truth 1

10 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

This is how we get trump again. Just vote for the mildly attractive black lady. 

Democrats haven't stood on business since they were racists, too.

Valid point but they couldn’t have gone about this election worse. It’s a bunch of shady nonsense and it’s hard to decide who’s more corrupt this round. Lesser of two evils isn’t something we should continue to contribute to. American people deserve better.

• Truth 2

12 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

if she posts nudes she’s got my vote.

Here's the conundrum. If she posts nudes she alienates the conservative vote she's working so hard for. But if nudes get "leaked" probably by an ex, the conservatives get to see them cakes and she also gets to keep her dignity all whilst securing the bag on every woman ever scorned vote. Plus we get to see nudes and not vote anyway.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1