Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

Not gonna lie tho, if I could start a company, assemble a team together to get the customer to consume a product to flip my lawsuit bill so I am not loosing money.  I'd do it.  And so would she. 

Edited by ndv

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not gonna lie tho, it would suck to be in that situation.   Then again, his ego pretty much brought all this on himself.

Next week is gonna be interesting.  Trump is gonna loose a 1/2 billion and Rosie O'Donnell is gonna win the Powerball.

• LOL! 1

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, ndv said:

So what's the minimum to maximum does each charge carry?

All felonies are a minimum of 2 aren't they. I think these shits max out at 4. So minimum old Donald J TwoScoops is looking at a minimum of 68 years. Then again the judge can do what ever he wants. I watched this dude from the old neighborhood get sentenced to 99 years with 98 suspended. 😂 

• Like 1

So basically, the judge can instead, say time served but place hefty fine on him, community service?

If it's community service, I hope it draconian and his community service punishment is washing, wiping and oral Rosie O'Donnell.

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

All felonies are a minimum of 2 aren't they. I think these shits max out at 4. So minimum old Donald J TwoScoops is looking at a minimum of 68 years. Then again the judge can do what ever he wants. I watched this dude from the old neighborhood get sentenced to 99 years with 98 suspended. 😂 

I am not sure what the federal minimum is.  I think it has to do with the type of crime and then there is the nature of the crime being committed.  For example aggregated with a deadly weapon, or fleeing from authorities and a bystander gets harmed.  

But I thing the latter covers the maximum but could also be in a different class.

I believe from what I read over they are Class E felonies and as a first offence for a nonviolent crime he's not gonna see a day in prison. it's amazing it's come to this.

I just feel bad for his supporters.Once you take out the MAGA Loonies and the gun toting Freedum freaks The other 95% of his supporters are hardworking Americans who just want the best for their families and to try and preserve a falling standard of living. And it sucks that they believe he gives a single solitary fuck about them and their lives when he so clearly doesn't.

And I hate the way his opponents and their supporters describe Trump's supporters as idiots and morons which only entrenches views. The democrats weren't doing shit for them and the previous republicans didn't help so why wouldn't they put their faith in Mr. Trump?

anyway i'm only an aussie so i shouldn't comment.

But decision in America affect things globally.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

Lol. I swear there's only like 26 of these maga motherfucker per state. I've only seen one before. He lived next to my homie and they got snatched up by the feds on some crazy shit. One down nah mean!

• LOL! 1