Which threads would you like to see moved to Ch0 from the other sections?

KILZ FILLZ

What up oontz, happy Monday- 

It seems like the forum is spread a bit thin for the size of our user base and there are some threads in other areas that may be a better fit in ch0/ may get some more posts in ch0. It seems like it would be better to have the more popular threads in one spot like we used to so you can just check back in on one page and scroll or refresh, whatever. 

I’ve slowly been kinda moving things over here from other areas by relocating threads as I bump them. Some of you noticed when I moved the weed thread the other night. I’ve moved a few others over the last few months but honestly I think it’s only been like 4 or 5 threads over that time. Nothing major and nothing that’s really been noticed

What threads would you like to see moved into ch0 from the other sections? Post a link below and we’ll get it done. 

• Like 1

• KILZ FILLZ changed the title to Which threads would you like to see moved to Ch0 from the other sections?
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

People can click on other areas.

..true dat 💁🏼

The "other areas" would receive even more neglect if one would move the active threads to Ch0 just they get some attention.

To be fair I really just visit this forum for Ch0 anyway (well, for the most part) so maybe I'm the wrong person to ask - but I have the hunch that the great re-organizaton spit up the "General Discussion" up in way too many sub-categories. There's just too little user base / activity overall to keep all these, well, active.

• Truth 1