The acting in stranger things 4 is so bad

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This season is much better than season 3. Felt like season 3 was just goofy and strayed away from the original vibe. This came back a lot darker. Excited to see the conclusion. But the acting does kind of suck. Like fist said. It’s make for middle school kids so it’s par for the course. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

This season is much better than season 3. Felt like season 3 was just goofy and strayed away from the original vibe.

Yea, do agree pretty much..

This came back a lot darker. 

Indeed! It's pretty grim at times 😅

But the acting does kind of suck

I was never really sure, like, if it's really bad acting or "meant to be like that".

It is all a bit exaggerated, as in overexcited, a bit like as if it was a comic / anime.

You know, like in "Killing Eve", if you happen to have seen that.

Edited by Deine Mudder
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Just finished the final episode - I think

it was dope.

My kid digs it, my chick digs it….I like all the easter egg throwback nods.

Good series for what it is. Definitely looks like a season five is coming…

the series finale (I think?) comes out on July 1st. It is two long episodes that supposedly bring everything to a conclusion.

• Props 1

On 6/11/2022 at 6:07 AM, LUGR said:

Is this like Harry Potter for the next generation?

Maybe I am being harsh. The first season was cool because it was like 80s retro and tapped into a lot of shit our age group has nostalgia for and felt like one of those old VHS. But now those child actors from like five years ago (maybe longer?) are literally in college, and still playing kids, and they are being exposed as not having acting ability.. my opinion. 

out of all the great shows Netflix has done and cancelled after 2 seasons, this is the one they decided to keep?$?$?

OA >>>>

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 6/11/2022 at 12:45 PM, Fist 666 said:

The guy coming up on 10k posts on an internet forum calling other losers "nerds." Is that meta or what?

I asked to have creamy potatoe and boats n hoes merged into this acct… le epic fail and both acct were accidentally deleted. I was approaching Caligula/seeking levels of post count like 20k+

The Stranger Things immersive is happening in a few cities across the US from what I know….the actual event was a little cheesy, some actors, some interactive stuff you need to do with your powers as you make your way through the Hawkins lab……cool little 3D Upside Down bit at the end. 

Obviously no cameras allowed there. 

But afterwards there is a little spot to hang and give the event providers and Netflix your money. 

It was cool, people were rocking 80s gear. My chick had fun, it was a pretty decent date night.

The retro video games were cool, the ice cream was good. Should’ve got some

pizza but opted for the late night In-N-Out.

F86D73C7-20DF-4B26-98EF-BCDD30AFDC68.jpeg

F2470052-225B-44DA-8764-A507DBAF6979.jpeg

C2457E0E-E309-4727-B61A-4949AD608720.jpeg

58E5E885-1AC5-4241-A8F1-C9C0CF033D79.jpeg

FA84F3DE-2D6C-4B45-B0FE-D072E8CEFF8A.jpeg

E7437676-0DA5-4C72-A910-221F5F7883A1.jpeg

• Props 1