big kratom?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've had a couple coworkers that were former heroin-type addicts that were 100% in love with the stuff. 

I tried it once and it just kinda felt like caffeine and maybe a hint of Adderall. I wasn't impressed, didn't get why anyone would give a fuck or deal with the work it took to source it ( this was probably 4 years ago).

• Truth 2

The year I lived in pdx (rip poz) I stayed with a couple I knew from back east and the chick was a ex dope head. This bitch LOVED the kratom. I remember she used to almost fiend for it and consistently demand her dude to get it from the hippy drug store down the block. She was basically a straight up junkie still. It’s crazy that it went from this shit no one had ever heard of and wicked under the radar to now being every where. 

My buddy takes Kratom religiously. He has back problems and he says it helps, and he likes it better than taking pharmaceuticals because the side effects it may cause long term on the organs. 

I remember him telling me a story about getting stopped by a highway patrol in Texas, of course it looked even more suspicious as a early 20 year old in a 750 bmw with a big bag of green looking pills.  He was telling me the cop thought they were drugs right off the bat and so he had to explain to the cop what kratom is and is not a classifies as a controlled substance.  Cop had to check for himself amd called it in.  My buddy said it was kinda funny, cop let him go, but my buddy said the cop was still confused. 

• Truth 1

Despite all the legit concerns about big data and all they know about us I still get a kick out of how wrong the targeted adds can be. 

I get lots of data analytics and life coaching type adds on my podcast app and one of my newspaper apps thinks I am a woman, which I am fine with because perfume adds are pretty good visually in the add spectrum.

Never used kratom, thought they made it illegal, former coworker was singing the blues when they changed the regulations a few years back.

Anyone remember when they used to sell GHB at GNC lol.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

• 6 months later...

I’ve heard this shit being promoted for years due to Rogan and his JRE goons of the “JavaScript Runtime Environment” and I wouldn’t take anything that closeted gay Joe Rogan says seriously until he has his wife on the podcast and she asks him in front of the world why he prefers to “hang out” at the comedy store comparing cocks and riding his mate Andrew Santino bareback than to spend time at home being a husband and father to his kids.

Fuck Kratom and fuck Rogan, as if you want such a feeling as these crater dwelling cunts are trying to convince you kratom will make you experience, then just get on amphetamines with the hope that one day you can be as high as I am naturally after having amphetamines for a couple of decades only to realise that I’m higher off of them than I am on them.

• LOL! 1