RUNK PUCKIN FOCK

SuburbianBrat

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

I GO TO SHOWS LIKE ALL THE TIME. I WEAR OUTRAGEOUS CLOTHING THAT COSTS A FORTUNE.

i actually wanna know what the fuck yer talking about with these two... first off, yeah, i do go to shows all the time... infact, i go so much, that the usual club i go to offered me a job... but's what's so weird about this... i still hang out with my friends (llike i assume you do) only instead of sitting on someone's couch getting high, we're watching bands play... music is my life... when i'm going to college, it's for music classes... when i'm at home i'm playing music... so what's wrong with going to shows all the time?

second, outrageous clothing that costs a fortune? I do own some rather expensive clothing, but it's definately not what anyone would consider "punk". I own it all for when i'm meeting girlfriend's parents, job-hunting, going out to a fancy dinner, etc... but for the most part all my clothes are either used or homemade... and i wouldn't say they're outrageous either... i mean, come on, it's not like i'm a raver...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by girl-lies

marz volta

I wouldn't really call Mars Volta punk. I don't know what they are. Have you heard Sparta??

And Blink 182 were dope until everyone started jocking Dude Ranch, and MTV helped create ten year old "punks"........

Guest SPLINTER

yes i also agree Shut The Hell Up is a good band, i think they tell theyre listners what they need to here: Shut The Hell Up!! and Listen.

Guest SPLINTER

i have no idea im just fuckin with you guys.

i dont have anything against punk i jsut dont like my cousin and hes a punk so i always tell him to go listen to Fuck Off and Shut The Hell Up. i hate the fucker cuz he shows no respect for our family and shows even less with now that hes a punk with the i dont give a shit attitude punks have around here.

i like what ive heard when i heard 'punk' but i hate all the politics that come with the music. i remember when Blink 182 was a shitty band at the x-games and my friends were like 'they suck' and i was like i dig em. same with green day back in the day i used to listen to them but i just said "some rock shit" when people asked me what it was. i was like 9 or 10 i didnt know there was such a word as punk, now i still listen to blink and green day cuz i like the music, i like the ramones, i dont like the misfits.

Fuck Punk! Listen to Music!!!

• 1 month later...

the vandals are cool, i saw them in 98 when they opened up for no doubt.

i just got turned onto bad brains whichs are cool as fuck.

and i have to admit i like some of tsunami bomb, hate me love me.

i use to be in the big punk show scene, but i didnt dress all crazy like some of them. rancid has an amazing bass player...alot of the punk now is poppy/happy. one punk band that i love that isnt all happy is pennywise...there fucking sick live. but i would prefer to go to hardcore shows.....i just think there more fun and energetic....dancing is cool too.

• 2 weeks later...

the 'fits [circa glenn]

at the drive in

mars volta

my chemical romance

bad brains

hot water music

joy division [warsaw era]

bsf........

planes mistaken for stars

kill sadie

d4

lifetime

rise against

kill van kull

refused

sparta

thrice

afi

reggie and the full effect.......

• 1 month later...

in no particular order:

Brand new

Little leauge

the starting line

Taking back sunday

Rufio

Blink 182

NFG

midtown

saves the day

thursday

the get up kids

alkaline trio

dashboard

green day

poison the well

i know some are emo and hardcore but since i was typing bands i would just put all my favorites and for those of you you dont think blink at that isnt punk ur most likely right its Punk/Pop but theres a HELLA FUUCKING difference between pop and punk/pop

• 2 weeks later...
Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by RaiD

ok lets get started...

The Abandoned Nutsack

"Mock-shock-rock band from Louisiana"

abbreviated. life. expectancy.

"A crazy band, with tons of crazy songs, and really cheap merchandise. The page is soon to have plenty of hilarious sections and funny contests as well... so check it out, suckers!!!"

Abductors

"Punk rock that comes from the other side, we will destroy earth...."

Abhorrance

"Santa Cruz Skate Punk. This page has all the pics/bio/discography/mp3's from this fast energized FAT-worthy punk band."

Abnormal (Official)

"Abnormal's Official Site. Contain Lyrics, Bio, MP3-files & pictures + Info about the band"

Abnormi

"The Venerable Homesite of Abnormi"

Above Suspicion

"The official web page for the punk band Above Suspicion"

A Break For The Back Door

"we are an all girl punk band from northwest florida"

A Brigade

"Hungarian punk rock band"

Absent Minded

"ABSENT MINDED - Homepage of the Austrian-Punk-Band with MP3's, Pics & Infos on Vegetarianism, Politics, Animal Liberation etc"

Absoluto Punk

"Just started out a homepage for my band check it out, send comments."

Abstinens

"Abstinens spelar Melodisk Trallpunk från Umeå med Röjjiga Texter"

absurd

"This is the one and only homepage of absurd, a swiss band no one knows."

A Buck Short

"Pop punk band from Sarasota Fl, pics,bio,links,sounds,shows,ect."

Abusivi

"una band Brianzola che fa ska-punk da 5 anni"

Abuso Sonoro

"A Brasilian Crust Anarchist Band from Santos. Banda de Crust de Santos, letras libertarias."

The Accidents (official)

"A Western Mass poppunk/hardpunk/metalpunk band thats not quite your average punk rockers!"

The Accidents

"Info, pics, and soundfiles from rock and roll loving slacker punks."

The Accidents

"kick-ass band from the middle of nowhere , middletown , CA. they arent signed yet , but will be , come listen to them , got one clip , but gett'n more. best described as a cross between the nobodys and nofx. straight-up rude , fast , kick-ass punk."

Ace Troubleshooter

"ace is a pop-punk band from minneapolis, mn. they're in the vain of lagwagon, green day, nofx, millencolin, etc."

ACK

"Punk rock band from Brazil!"

Ackley Kid

"Lehigh Valley Pop-Punk at its best. Indie Sucks, Hardline Sucks, Emo Sucks. You Suck!"

A.C.P.

"ACP is a Pop Punk/Emp/Ska/Hardcore Band Starit Out of Danville, IL, We're lookin for shows and will play for pretty much just gas money!!"

Across the Way

"Their one of the best punk bands in the Tacoma punk rawk scene!"

Acrylic Screen (Offical Website)

"This page is about the punk band from Pinole. Made by Sean the lead singer himself"

Act Fast

"NJ punk Rock!! DR.ROB,WHITEY,SKWERT,STYX"

Action Fleet

"Action Fleets Official Homepage. Hardcore DC Punk Rawk. Cause In America Today Freedom Stands for Freedumb."

The Actionmen

"The Actionmen are a terrible band from Taunton MA. We love cats. Come kick us."

Active Sac Official Homepage

"Homepage for the Punk Rock band, Active Sac. From MD near Baltimore"

Active Ingrediants

A band on Beer City Records.

Act Three

"nwXhc. These kids are the worst hardcore/emo/sXe/noisecore band out there. They are from Vancouver, Washington and they are gonna beat you up and steal your girlfriend!"

Acquired Taste

"Fast, happy punk band from Orange County, California"

Adam West

"Take two parts Stooges, one part MC5, one part Misfits, and pepper it with the best 60s garage punk and you've got ADAM WEST!"

A Day In The Air

"Adita eHome: Stories | Skate | Noise | Videography"

Add Renaline

"It`s a page about the dutch punkband Add Renaline"

Adequate Ammunition

"Adeqate Ammunition is a very political, and anti-conformist Old School/Hardcore punk band from Ohio. They have influences such as sick of it all,officer negative and subhumans"

Adhesive

"Adhesive are a fast lane power punk band from Sweden"

the adhesives

"punk band from Aberdeen, WA on Property Line Dispute records (new CD as of Feb 2000)"

The Adicts

"The Unoffical (and only) WWW Site for The Adicts - complete with piks, sound wavs, and lyriks. If you like the Adicts, you gotta kome here!!"

Adolescent Riot

"Adolescent Riot, Official Anti-Sellout Pop-Punk Band in Denton, Texas. Combining musical influences of Green Day, Blink-182, and Nirvana"

Adolescents

"Site all about the greatest surf/punk band of all time the Adolescents"

Adrenaline

"We are a melodic type punk band, hailing from Pembroke, Ontario, Canada. Check the page out for booking information and other stuff."

The Adventures of Chester Copperpot

"KINGS OF TARDCORE!! Tighter than a ratts cunt, heavier than yo mom and super melodic at times. Straight outa Southwest Washington with flava and style."

Adverts

"Who can forget Bored Teenagers, No TIme to be 21 and One Chord Wonders?"

ADZ

"The unofficial ADZ website. Pics, Flyers, Story, Information about this fucking brilliant band."

Aerobitch

"Spanish punk rock band, raw, loud and amazing"

Affront

"har(DC)ore. Keepin' It Real..."

AFI: East Bay Hardcore

"An Unofficial page dedicated to AFI. It's got tabs, pictures, lyrics, and info on the band."

Afraid of Andy

"5 goofy kids from Northwest NJ, They enjoy wheelchairs, fat girls, and fat girls in wheelchairs. Are influenced by Paula Abdul, Rod Stewart,and Cannibal Corpse.-But for Real...(Bouncing Souls meets Weston)"

Aftermath

"The ONLY official website for the band Aftermath. Hardcore/Crust punk straight outta Fresno, CA. "The worlds a beautiful place, but has a disease called man...""

After*Taste

"We're a newly formed band looking to take over the world..."

After the Fact

"A ska?/punk band from the Garden State!"

Against All Authority [AAA Online] (official)

"These Miami ska punx kick ass so check out my site to find out more about them. We have a comprehensive discography, frequent updates, mp3 and real audio songs, lyrics, tabs, pics, interviews, tour dates, and lots of links."

Against All Authority

"Fan-Created site for political punk/ska band Against All Authority"

Against All Authority

"Against All Authority: sounds, links, the band, pics."

Against All Odds

"Against All Odds is more poppy-punk from California.. oh goody!"

against it all

"Very good punk rock from Finland. "

Against The Norm

"The official home of tucsons craziest punk band, Against The Norm"

Against Time

"Dutch punk band, with a great page. Biography, discocraphy and mp3`s!"

Agent Cooper

Agent 51

"Another great punk band from San Diego... Very popular in San Diego"

Agent Orange

"The Official Website of California's Original Punk/Surf Power Trio!"

Agente 86

"Página de Agente 86. Punk Ska de Guayaquil, Ecuador."

Ages Of Yellow

"A Pop Punk Band from Paris Ontario Canada, with a good sound and good looks."

Aggravated Choke

"A no talent Punk band from Romulus Michigan"

The AgynsT Homepage

"Kick ass local punk band from SC"

Aim of Conrad

"Philadelphia's newest post-punk superstars, serving up a healthy dose of cock with their rock."

Aim to Maim

"The bestest of the Aim to Maim sites there is. Your visit comes complete with pictures and sounds. Aim to Maim's music can best be described as: pretty damned good. Teen Beat Magagzine says: "Hanson, eat your heart out!" Folks, isn't that reason enough? "

Airport Noises

"Atlanta,Ga based pop punk band. Come see how sexy we are!"

A.K.A.

"FAST-MELODIC PUNK ROCK FROM MARYLAND... go here and you will find lots of drugs, girls and beer. well maybe just 4 guys, check anyway.."

AKA

"Punk rock from Kansas City, MO. We're better than a kick in the pants!"

Akki Ninja

"St. Louis Punk Trio"

ALCB MASI

"HOT new band that has hit the Canadian punk scene hardcore. Pics, bios, lyrics and a whole lotta punk and ska"

Los Alex

"Melodic Punk Rock from Tijuana, BC, México. Download Mp3, fotos, and more."

Alex and the Klingons

"Arizona pop-punk band"

A.L.F.

"punk band from iowa. Yes Iowa but they still rock"

AlfaNumric

"we've be playing for about a year now. our site has .wav's, mp3's, and realaudio+lots of other information and stuff. check it out if you're into good MUSIC"

Alfaros

"La banda para todos los marihuanos del mundo desde Ecuador...."

Alf Needs Weapons

"Pop/New school/Old school/ gangsta punk rock gods from H-town"

Aliens and Strangers

"Garage rock from the outer limits. This page includes photos, sound clips, etc."

Align

"bio, shows, info on the melodic hardcore band out of Minnesota"

Alkaline Trio

"a page about a punkish emoish band on asian man records from chicago. contains a member of slapstick. great band. "

All

all / decendants

All chrome

"This is the offical All Chrome website. All Chrome is a DCish band from MA. Go to the site and give a listen to the song, if you like what you hear buy the cassette or get them to play in your town."

All Day

"Old school punk from Long Beach, California. Enough said."

All Dress

"a punk ska band from Qc"

All in a Day

"Official Homepage of All in a Day"

All In All (official)

"The oficial homepage of ALL IN ALL. Hailing from Federal Way, Washington, these guys rock live, you should go and check 'em out!!"

All In Good Fun

"From The "Hartland" of Michigan comes the Ska/Punk band you have herd so much about!"

All Jokers

"Página da banda campineira de punk e grunge, entre e divirta-se !"

All Out

"late 70's early 80's punk rawk n roll from portland, oregon."

Allpot Futsch

"Official homepage of the swiss skatepunk band allpot futsch!"

All Screwed Up

"All Screwed Up is a Greek Skate Punk band, influenced by NOFX and Lagwagon, with a bit of Ska involved. Female backup vocals and mean metalhead guitar players. The music is "All Screwed Up"! Try them!"

the All Star Cack Trio

"the All Star Cack Trio"

All Systems Go

"8 piece Ska-Punk band from the Capital of Australia, 'Canberra'. Visit ASG and Skank it up!"

All That Remains

"All That Remains, formerly known as The Shoplifters, is a punk/hardcore band from northern DE. Stop by the website for full sounds and ordering page."

All Torn Down

"Punk, Hardcore, Music. Trying to make it somewhere with what we want to do with our lives."

All You Can Eat

"If you like one legged clowns juggling by your bedside at night or if you just like music that a bunch of kinda ugly guys write then our site is the place for you!!"

The Almighty Fathers

"Our home page. Basic info on the band and upcoming dates/news occaisonally funny"

Almost Brave

"a quasi melodic emo-core influenced punk band that sings songs about girls---we are the band-aid for a broken heart(isn't that cute?)"

Almost Gone

"The official site for Almost Gone, an awesome punk band on their way up, coming straight out of Simi Valley, the same town as Strung Out and Pulley. Come on over and listen to their Mp3's!"

Alta Tension

"Banda hardrock melodica chilena skate/punk con influencias como no use for a name-lag wagon-slick shoes-BBS paranoicos-futuro incierto-etc,con fotos, mp3,y mas.........."

Alterior Motive

"This is a site dedicated to one of the best local North San Diego hardcore punk/ska bands around."

Althea

"Punk Rock, Indie Rock, Emo Kinda Band from Tampa, FL..."

Alvin és a mókusok

"Alvin és a mókusok is a hungarian punk band. "

Always Outnumbered

"a perfect blend of pop / punk / and emo from burlington ontario. home of grade and jersey."

AmAzing DISCOveries

"A dutch punkband, touring in Holland at the moment. They are the leaders of the new punkwave in Holland...!"

Amazing Transparent Man

"Chicago(sort of) based punk band that like to play in little pink shorts. Check us out and help put the "i" back in punk. PINK!"

Amebix

"UK gloom-core punk."

american jumping beans

"fast, melodic punk/ska from new iberia, louisiana"

americas finest kids

"we are just a band not to worried about the technical sound but just having fun. and we all see punk as the best way to express what we feel."

AmeriKKKa's Least Wanted

"Syracuse NY punk that has broken up,but still keepin it real in other bands listed on the page"

Amish Armada

"Psychotic Amish Punk Rock."

Amygdala

"Amygdala is a punk band from Belleville, Ontario. Influences include Mudhoney, Sonic Youth, Circle Jerks"

Anal Assassins

"Anal Assassins! We are the most anal band of them all. Check us out"

Analena

"ANALENA is a hardcore band from Zagreb, Croatia..."

Anal Probe

"A 'project' band consisting so far of Eric Dodge of The Clark Kents on Bass/Vocals, Kiley Ferguson of Nameless on Guitar/Vocals, and still looking for someone on drums. Punk rock from Waterloo, IA."

Anarkey Off Italy

"The new punk band of youngsters from Rhode Island's homepage."

And Many More

"With all these commercial bands out there claiming to be independant and "punk", it's nice to know there is alternative. We won't hide behind a name or label or category. We're doing this because we love it, that is all. Just remember there always ...and many more"

Androgen

"Heavy oldschool hardcore/punk/metal band from Brooklyn New York."

Angeli

"It's about my band, we play punk rock, fast and loud, I used to play in Negazione and the drummer in Indigesti."

Angels of Darkness

" Downloadz / Musik / MP3z / and many more"

Angry Atom

"Punk band from minnesota catchy melodic fast punk punk"

Angry Barbers

"Straight from the ghetto in upland california angry barbers come at ya with some pop punk ska to get you through the day"

Angry Little Man

"Southern California political punk band."

Angry Neighbors

"This is my kickass punk band the Angry Neighbors. We live in holland, oh what the hell, check out the site.oh yeah punk's not dead. punk will not die!"

Ambition Mission

"High on DIY, co-ed spazzy punk from Chicago."

Animal Chin

"the greatest band in the world is from minneapolis, minnesota!!"

Animal Farm

"South of Seattle Based, Politcal, Non-Conformist totally kick ass Punk band."

Annalise

"UK punk rock with mod and emo leanings"

ann beretta

"The official site for the Richmond, VA punk band ann beretta."

Annexx

"Chicago's one of a kind aggressive punk band."

Annie on my Mind

"Ramones-ish 3 chord pop punk band from Kansas City, MO who like to play songs about girls."

Another Bad Day

"a kick ass punkrawk band from North bay Ontario Canada"

Another Dead Hero

"One of the fastest growing punk bands in North West British Columbia"

Another Joe

"One of Canadas most talked about punk rock bands!"

Another Joe

"This site is dedicated to a kick-ass Canadian punk band, Another Joe! On this page there is Another Joe mp3s,articles,bios,tabs,links,pictures & much more!"

Another Lost Cause

"another lost cause homepage, burlington punk band,"

Another Sick Tribe

"ANOTHER SICK TRIBE-the new school hc/emo-monster from germany offers free downloadable mp3 and a lot more."

ANTI

"The official homepage of the famous Swedish punkcore band ANTI"

Anti-Bodies

"A punk/ska band from Long Island that likes to hand around gas station bathrooms while trying to solicit your parents for some cheap hot sex!!!! Oh yeah, and they also like to get all hopped up on coffee and molest the bands that they play with at shows!!"

Antic

"Music to save the world by."

AntikraciA

"AntikraciA. The Official Web Site. Here you'll find everything about the band."

Antics

"Homepage of the band "Antics" a crazy punk assault straight from NYC's Shaolin Isle..."

Antidote

"ANTIDOTE are from the netherlands, ALCOHOL REVIEWS, music reviews"

Anti-Flag

"Pittsburgh punk rawk at its best"

Anti-Flag

"This site has Pictures, Songs, Lyrics, and a Discography all on Anti-Flag. It also has some links."

Anti-Flag

"Anti-Flag is a punk rock band from Pittsburgh, PA. The hottest punk band in America."

Anti-flag

"Lots of things. click me & see. this page is constantly under destruction....i mean construction"

Anti-Flag

"Anti-Flag is a punk rock band who wants to start a non-violent revolution. Come and join the A-F Army."

Anti-Flag

"Pittsburgh Hardcore/Punk Rock: With New, History, Photos, Multimedia, Tour Dates, AF Catolog, and more..."

Anti-Flag (french)

"This is the first french Anti-Flag web site."

Anti-Flag (Born to Die)

"Unofficial fan site with tabs, lyrics, text/voice chatroom, discography, tour dates, pics, sounds, and whatever else you find there..."

Anti-Hero

"Irish melodic hardcore-punk group citing influences such as The Misfits, Bad Religion, Dead Kennedys, Propagandhi, etc. Check 'em out at this site"

Anti-Hippy League

"A Hard core Band from DUnnville ont."

Anti-Jock

"Anti-Jock is a St. Louis ska-punk band"

anti matter

"Anti Matter: A punk band hailing from Fairfield, CT, where everyone is a homey g. They enjoy playing large amounts of Ramones covers and battling against rap and other evil forces. RAP IS SHORT FOR CRAP!!"

Anti-Socialism

"Old-school, hardcore, anti-religious, anti-government, anti-american punk band in Florida. On the site, you can read lyrics, listen to music and other assorted crap. Soon, you can even buy the CD.."

Anti-Social Socialists

"The official homepage of the Anti-Social Socialists"

The AntiSocialWorkers

"The official homepage of UK punkers the antisocialworkers"

Anti-State

"We're an anarchist grind band from Portland, Oregon."

Anti-Them

"This is of the punk band from Santa Rosa. pics, tabs, sound files, and more."

The Antix

"A punk-ska band straight out of the Philadelphia area."

Anubis'

"Pop/Punk straight out of Staten Island, check these morons out!"

The Anybodys

"the anybodys are a christian punk band from australia. this is their site. enjoy"

Anything But Nothing

"An up-in-coming punk/rock band from good old Parsippany, NJ, with various different styles"

A.O.S

"Homepage for the melodicore punk rock band A.O.S. The site includes mp3's, lyrics, band bio, shows, and links to cool band sites."

Ape Grape

"The site contains information about the real cool band Ape Grape which is a swedish punkrock band with influences like NOFX Lag Wagon and such."

A+

"COOL CHICKS THAT ARE HOT ASS MOFOS!"

apocalypse hoboken

"web site devoted to apocalypse hoboken"

Apollo Creed

"Duel vocal, VA hardcore with emo influences in the vein of Snapcase meets 400 years."

The Apollo Kids

"great lakes christian rock"

Apollo Playboys

"Super action fuel punk rock n roll..."

Appealing Idiots (official)

"Site dedicated to the "Appealing Idiots", an alternative/funk/punk band from south bend, IN. Includes lyrics, tab, pics,bios,news, and more"

APV

"APV is a punkrock band from Trois-Rivières (Québec, Canada). Bio, albums, mp3, photos, lyrics... and more!"

Arch Rivals

"Penfield Punx! A mix of Oi!, punk, and some rockabilly"

Area 51

"Area 51 is a powerpunk/hardcore band from Belgium."

Area 51-7

"Fast fun punk/ska from Lansing, MI, hilarious page, "We're really just porn stars""

Area 7 (official)

"Australia's favourite ska/rock/punk band "

Area 7

"The official fansite of the best Oz ska/punk band!"

Area 12

"Area 12 is a punk rock band with cool melodic fast sounds from colombia. their influences are nofx, lagwagon, bad religion etc"

Arebuckles

"Official Site.... need we say More?"

Arebuckles

"Kim's Arebuckle fan site"

Argyle Flag

"Punk rock band from NY..lookin to get signed go here"

ArmaGetIton

"Straight-up, hard-rockin, rockin' rock-tunes with infectious rock style riffs"

Armed and Hammered

"Home page for Armed and Hammered. The band has been described as 'Louder than Motorhead, faster than the Ramones, uglier than the Barenaked Ladies."

Armed Response

"Absolutely pissed off crust punk brewed in Central PA. "

The Armored Trucks

"punk rawk and wrestling, The Armored Trucks are just a plain ole' punk rawk band from Michigan. Please go to their page."

Army of Darkness

"Candy coated punkrock band from the Netherlands. Amazing live shows!!! Check them out...they are cheap :)"

Arranca

"Bilingual Cuban-Ameriican punk rock band, banned from the airwaves in both Havana and Miami!"

The Arrivals

"New Arrivals site from the bad boys from Blue Island. There is a chat room, for all you horny mugs!"

The Arrivals

"Blue Island, Il punk rock band on Thick Records. This band is not your mama's band!! Rock and Roll is not Dead!!"

The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches

"sloppy ass punk-ska from a druggie, a pedophile, a vegetarian, a straight edge vegetarian, a freak and a fat ass."

Arson Family

"Raging punk hardcore band from Rhode Island. Heavy loud and fast just like the old days."

Article Five

"Harcore punk band from Bay Area, California. Free demo, info, ect."

Artificial Lifestyle

"hardcore band from santa fe new mexico"

Arturo

"A hardcore (non sXe) band from Italy. Songs Downloading (*.wav)"

A.S.D

"A.S.D. East bay duct-taped skacore, we're young and vigorous"

As Friends Rust

"The official website of the hardcore punk band from Florida"

Asinine Solution

"Asinine Solution is straight out of timber punk country....hard and fast from Lab Rat Records"

Ask Harry

"A band from LV"

As Opposed To

"Straight up newschool Metal Hardcore"

Die Asozialen Superhelden

"die verschmelzung von punkrock und comic"

Assel

"A homepage for a crust-mangel band named Assel, with some info, pics and music samples in mp3 format."

As It Stands

"We are a melodic punk band from Port Charlotte Florida"

the asthmatics

"junk punk from the wastelands of pittsfield mass"

Astra

"quasi punk rock 4 the masses"

Astream

"swedish punk-o-rama, on Bad Taste Records!"

Atari Antics

"Atari Antics are a crazy pop-punk band from boston, that formed out of the task."

The Ataris

"SDHS Football Rules"

The Ataris

"A page all about The Ataris"

Atari Teenage Riot

"inofficial Homepage of Atari Teenage Riot. Techno Punk as its best"

AteOlf Hitler's Nipples

"just a really crappy site for a really crappy band..."

A.T.F.O.

"We hate jocks!"

A Thousand Times No

"We play a mix of punk, hardcore, and pop punk. If you're into AFI, MinorThreat, 7seconds, Dillinger4, Violent Society, Avail, etc., check us out."

Atkins Lane

"Indie/Emo rock band from Gloucester VA"

ATM

"doesnt work on slow computers but is the coolest site we are a new punk band we dont look punk"

Atomic Empire

"D.I.Y Punk Rock from Atlanta, Georgia"

Atonement

"Spirit-Filled Hardcore from J-ville Florida!"

Atreyu

"atreyu plays loud fast heavy punk hardcore emo and metal"

Atrox

"The Official Web Site of the Italian Hardcore Punk Band Atrox"

Attaque 77

"This is a band from ARGENTINA very known there and they´r punk-rock is heared all around"

Attentat Sonore

"ATTENTAT SONORE Is a Punk band from France, playing on since 1988. Lyrics, MP3, pics, discography etc."

Attila the Stockbroker

"UK punk poet/songwriter - 20 years on the scene - 668: Neighbour of the Beast!"

The A-Tubes

"a punk/ska band from canada's east coast"

A200 Club

"Belgain punkrock band, check them out, they're awesome"

Audio Kollaps

"Extreme Hardcore Punk from Hannover / Germany. Featuring ex - Recharge members."

Aunt Spanker

"awesome page about a punk band from oswego ny"

Aus-Rotten

"A Fucking Awesome Aus-Rotten Site!!!!Info/Pics/all sorts o' shit"

Auto

"Punk metel band from Santa Cruz CA"

The Automatics

"After 22 years, the Automatics, finally release their Steve Lillywhite produced MISSING ALBUM. MP3 and history. #1 Hit with Island Records in 1978 in England."

Autonomía

"desde Lima, Perú hc/punk melódico con letras anarquistas. 100% pelea!!!"

Autoritär

"punk/crust/HC band from Berlin/germany, write Autoritär w/ Ä, okay US boys"

Autotrophs

"Real Hostile Crust Punk From The Heart"

Avail

"Offical"

Avail

"Avail Page"

Avail

"fan site"

Avengers, The

"All the info on the classic 70's SF punk band The Avengers & Penelope Houston you could ever want to know will be here."

Average Joe

"Catchy pop punk band from Florida, our song are melodic whether fast or slow"

Aversion

"a page about a punk rock band from Virginia Beach"

Aversion

"A Punk Band outta Virginia Beach"

Avoided

"swedish best punk rock band"

Avskum

"This is the homepage of the crustcore, punkband Avskum !!"

Awful Truth

"Fast, melodic punk songs in the tradition of the old Bad Religion, Pennywise, etc. Intelligent lyrics on everything from social issues to personal shit. See for yourself."

Awkward Thought

"Officicial website for Awkward Thought. Created on 3/16/98. Upcoming shows, links, flyers, pictures(soon), interviews(soon), discography, Nawpost Records website included. On of the fairly new NYHC bands to look out for. Influenced by both punk and hardcore."

Baboon

"show dates, band bio, geetar tabs, and nude pics of yo momma"

Backline

"Punk Rock Ska From Salt Lake City UT."

Backseat Girls

"Sexy,Badass Beer-core trio from the midwest. I pity the fool who doesn't visit this site!"

Backside

"The official page for the Inland Empire's primo punk band!"

Backside LKPG

"The Official Hompage of Backside LKPG. Lotz of info, photos and stuff. Check out this Swedish Hardcore band !!!"

The Backstabbers

"rock 'n' roll, thats it"

Back to the Basic

"Back to the Basic's is a punk band from Sarasota, Florida"

Backwash

"A CRAZY punk band from Oregon who like to play live and also with fire"

Bad Brains

One of the first "hardcore" bands.

Bad Break

"fast snotty punk straight off the streets of Lincoln, R.I."

Bad Cherries

"Canadian sk8punk from Quebec : the band/show/news/goodies section n lots more"

Badger Legion (official)

"The offical website of the BAGDER LEGION. were a punk band from mi. site includes; imgs, sounds, and more."

The Badgers

"Straight out of Pittsburgh, Pa it's the Badgers. We are a threesome group of kids who love music and are working on a Demo."

Bad Hair Production

"The official website of the punkband Bad Hair Production."

Bad Religion (official)

"The official Bad Religion page"

Bad Religion

"The Answer: a (huge) reference guide to Bad Religion"

Bad Religion

"Contains discography, lyrics, surveys, tabs, articles, links, etc."

Bad Religion

"Links, lyrics and discography."

Bad Religion

"Yet another Bad Religion webpage. Created by the drummer of "Bliss". Has a few items to download, too."

Bad Religion

Bad Religion

"Bad Religion Info Page - Some punk links"

Bad Religion

"Bad Religion page with everything from pictures,music to a bootleg section"

Bad Religion

"Informative Page on Bad Religion and other punk bands."

Bad Religion

"Site about BAd Religion, contains discography, survey, lyrics, pics, etc"

Bad Religion

"Soon I'm goiing to have all the songs in Mp3 and I almost have all the lyrics. Tourdates too"

Bad Religion-Punk Rock Elite

"Great information about BAD RELIGION, the best band in the world!"

Bad Religion

Bad Sushi

"This is the Unofficial Bad Sushi homepage, however most of the stuff on it is stolen from the official page, but that doesnt matter since both sites are run by the band. Bad Sushi is a punk/ska/emo/rock band from Detroit Michigan"

Bad Sushi

"The Official internet home of Bad Sushi, a melodic punk/ska/emo/rock band from the suburbs of Detroit Michigan!"

Bad Timing

"A young teenage group from Sydney, Australia known for bad hair and bad smells. Fast, poppy punk with hardcore undertones. Find bio, news, sounds, lyrics, show dates and other info at the website. CHECK THESE GUYS OUT!"

The Baghdaddios

"Just your average pseudo-punk, wierdo-pop, grunge-wannabe quartet out of NYC..."

Baken Beans

"Great Surf-Punk-Band from Germany (Bavaria). Check out their page and their music. You won´t be disappointed. CD´s, 7" also available in the USA."

Baker Act

"Florida's most eclectic Ska/PUNK band - plays from traditional SKA to hardcore and everything in between. The band itself maintains this page, which has samples, free shit, lyrics, and more..."

bald vulture

"punk rock band with a touch of hard core"

ballyhoo!

"Just 3 guys and a yak in heat! This pop-punk/ska band is from Aberdeen,Md. They're a teenage band loved by everyone who's heard 'em! Their influences are Green Day, The Suicide Machines, and Goldfinger."

The Baltimorons

"A page for that crazy Baltimore punk band!!!"

The Bam Bams

"Two-guitar-powered-punkrock from Stuttgart/Germany!"

Bandits at Zero

"Totally rocking punk-ska band from Holland. Check it out!"

Bane

"StraightUp Hardcore Punk From MA"

Banned

"Banned is an Emo band out of Minnesota, they currently reside in Orono, Minnesota. They wail and they have some pretty deep, poetic type lyrics..."

The BangGangers

"A pop-punk band from the Northern Virginia area."

Bambition

"We are a midwest punk band from Kansas so come and check us out"

Bankrupt

"Bankrupt are a Hungarian indie/punk band featuring a Canadian singer. `77 British-type stuff"

Barflies

"A Punk/HC band from Sweden."

The Barfly

"The drunken acoustic ramblings of the barfly..."

Barstow

"A ct emo pop punk band ,come see our page!"

Barton Dean

"Barton Dean is an Dutch melodic skatepunk/core band"

Bascor

"A loser punk rock band out of Delran, NJ. We suck."

The basics

"punk rock band from NE Ohio"

Basicks

"MIAMI FL. PUNK"

Basis of Change

"Basis of Change is a Vanderhoof/Prince George BC old/new school sXe HC band. BC bands/zines get in touch just to communicate."

Bastard Bunnies

"Bastard Bunnies,melodic punk hardcore from italy,check it out!"

Bastard People

"The latest out of Oklahoma! Great Defiance-style punk, a must-see! WAV's WAV's WAV's !!!!!"

Bastard Wrench

"fast, weird, and aggressive. vatocore is on the rise"

The Bathroom Ninjas

"We are a melodic mullet-core band from Indianapolis IN. Check out show dates, pictures, and naked ladies on this site."

Battalion of Saints

"Huge site about one of the best hardcore punk bands to come out of the 80's... Most of the original members are dead... Huge discography, lots of pic's, huge bio, interviews, and SOUND CLIPS"

BayL homepage (Official)

"Highlighting the worst new school punk band from northern ontario with pics, contests, shows and other goodies to prove it"

Bazil

"oi-punk from sweden"

BBS Paranoicos (official)

"BBS Paranoicos Pagina oficial de una de las bandas HC PUNK más importantes de Chile"

BBS Paranoicos

"Entra a la mejor pagina no oficial del mejor grupo de hxc chileno, aca encontraras todo lo que puedes buscar, mp3s, letras, discografia, biografia, fotos, links etc...."

BPPS (Borci Protiv Pokvarenog Sistema)

"The BPPS are a Croatian punk band... Lyrics, Real Audio, Pictures & all about us & makin' revolution..."

The Beaker&Bomber Playset

"3 dorks who live with their moms and have zero musical ability. If you like Hanson, you'll LOVE Beaker&Bomber"

Beans

"The official homepage, Beans is a agressive ska punk band from holland, take a look at their site!"

Beasts Of Amerika

"BOA are an Oi!/Hardcore band from the Boston area"

Beatnik Termites

"Official"

Beautiful Disaster

"A New Jersey based Pop Punk trio! Check it out! "

Beautiful Youth

"Official Home Page of Regina, Saskatchewan's finest punk rock quartet. Of course, sarcasm is the word that comes to mind after reading that last sentence. Come visit anyway!"

Beaver

"This is the official site for Beaver, run by the band. We like to think its pretty cool. Don't go to the other page, there's no pissing there!"

bedford

"bedford is a wilkes-barre, pennsylvania based band, that rocks out with a nerdcore mentality. total quirky pop-punk with crazy screamed backup vocals...comprable to weston with buddy holly on lead vocals, and members of frail screaming back ups. politically oriented members and totally positive rock. "

Bedlam 69

"Canadian Political Hardcore Thunder Bay Style!"

Bedztefars Piger (B.P.)

"Danish girls playing transexual oi! Boots´n dresses"

Beef

"an underground punk/hardcore band with an innovative new sound and great lyrics."

Beefcake

"Band bio,merch,tour dates,shit list,"

Beefcake in Chains

"This is the home of the world's nastiest band: Beefcake in Chains!!!"

BeerBong

"this is the BeerBong homepage...italian melodic hardcore band who loves a lot Lag Wagon....and NOFX, Bad Religion, Pulley, Good Riddance, Diesel Boy, FATWRECKCHORDS, EPITAPH and more labels and bands....we like beer, of course. We are from north east of Italy, our city is named GORIZIA. We play since october 1995 and we join ourself and the people who come to see us live!! We jump, sing, run and much more...exuse me for my bad english, i hope that it was good!!! see you next time...bye bye..."

Beer Cap Sniffers

"A rockin punk page on the beer cap sniffers! we got pix,write ups, it will all be there!"

Before I Break

"Before I Break is a rocking hardcore band from MA spreading peace and love, listen to the real audio song and see what this is all about "

Behavior Disorder

"Skank on over to the Behavior Disorder web site to get info on this Ska Core band straight outta Georgia. Or see when our next show is, plus check out the Links section!"

Belladonna

"We are the poison to the minds of the public..... Bringing out the truth nobody dares to say, but not really"

Belly Up

"THIS IS THE OFFICIAL BELLY UP SITE, Belly Up is a new school melodic Harcore band from Ontario Canada that simply KICKS ASS! (CD quality dowloads available)"

Below Utopia

"Raging punk from memphis Tn"

Belvedere

"New Official site for one the hardest working Canadian bands. Fast melodic hardcore."

Belvedere

"Canadian punk similar to fat wreck chords style. "

Belvedere

"Unofficial yet very indepth website for this speedy, Canadian, quartet of goofballs."

Ben Birkit

"Obnoxious-core punk with dudes and chicks who one of which is the coolest. We consist of Jimmy from Skull Fucker. Visit the fucking site or Matt will come and break your mom out. Thank you."

The Bends (Official)

"The Bends are a geeky punk band out of MA"

Bérurier Noir

"This is the best french punk rock band of ever ! Lyrics, MP3, wavs and all."

bert

"bert, the cancer-rock trio from Montgomery, AL."

_B.E.S.K_

"Brutal Punk Music From Sweden. There are two pages, one in English and one in Swedish. There are sound-files, live-pictures, phtots from demonstrations and other actavism. There are also a big link-archive, GO THERE!"

Bestest

"Four awesome chicks, in wicked punkband from Ontario."

Best Friend Josh

"punk hardcore emo indie rock?"

Better Off Dead

"Hardcore/punk from Aberdeen Maryland"

Better Off Worse

"Melodic newschool punk from Ga. consisting of smartass highschool kids"

Better Than Him

"Go to the Better Than Him web site (aka The Grinches). They're a great, funny, new pop punk band from New York. Go to the site for news, infomation, contact info, and lewd and arousing photos of their trip to the petting zoo. "

Better Than Him

"Pop punk from NY"

Betty Rage

"punk band from Stockton Ca."

The Betty Spackle

"Bubblegum pop-punk from Baltimore MD!!!! Visit us we will send you free stuff!"

Beyond Appearance

"Punk band from Texas with a few metal influences...influences: lagwagon, nofx, slick shoes, craig's brother, metallica, mxpx"

Beyond93

"The official website of the Dutch Punkrock band Beyond93"

Beyond Recognition

"Beyond Recognition is a Thrash Punk band out of Redondo Beach, CA . The page has Lyrics, Tabs, Pictures, and bios"

Bickley

"Bickley is one of Houston's finest punk rock bands. 4 guys, 3 chords, too obnoxious, so what?"

The Biffs

"Were a punk band from LA, we sound like nofx, blink 182, pennywise and Rancid all in one"

The Big Boys

"The first ever website dedicated to the skate rock thrashfunk punk rock pioneers from Austin, Texas."

Big Drill Car

Big Fat Huge

"We are a pop punk band who will rock your world! Look for our upcoming album, "More of The Same""

Big Link

"The first unofficial Big Link site! Dedicated to the small punk trio from Rosemere near Montreal"

Big Link

"A punk band from Quebec who kick ass!!Come check us out!"

Big Meat Hammer

"Maine's longest going Punk Band"

Big Richard

"Big Richard is a pure, no bullshit, big balls, punk rock band from SC."

Big Rig

"An Unofficial Big Rig Page. Lyrics, discography, and, sounds included."

Big Top

"This is a band, but really more than a band. They describe themselves as "All clown punk rock", and that's pretty much hitting the nail on the head! Their shows are a sight to see, not only do five clowns bombard the audience with awesome punk rock, there is much more entertainment as well. Some of the other goings on while the band is playing are the four scantily clad ladies who make up the "Romeo Squad', contortionists, drunken magic tricks, fire-breathing amazon lookin' woman, and much more! These shows are so entailed, that they can't afford to play too often. There has been discussion of touring, but as of now they don't have enough $$ nor transportation to haul everyone and everything around in, (there are about 15-20 people involeved in these shows!!) As of now they have no recordings out, but I believe they said they will be doing some recording soon. Please check out their site, and if you're EVER in the area, they're worth the effort to see!"

Bigwheel

"A mix of fast and poppy punk rock from Staten Island ,NY.."

BigWig

"BigWig... Tight and energetic... Like your cousin's little sister."

BIGWIG

"BAND INFO., NEWS, SOUNDS, PICS AND MORE"

BigWig

"Its the best Up to date bigwig page out there with Sounds,news,tour,links,links and more"

BigWig

"lots of stuff on bigwig.visit it cunt lips"

BigWig

"THE BEST up to date site with sounds(live too) TABS pictures, news, AND its updated a few times a week"

B.I.H

"is a punk and hardcore band of medellin-colombia"

Bikes

"The Official Bikes homepage, A Ska - Punk Band from Southern Ontario, Canada."

Bikini Kill

"lyrics for bikini kill songs"

Bikini Kill

"Bikini Kill site featuring lyrics, pictures, sound clips, etc."

Bikini Kill

"pictures, disco, members, links, miscellaneous articles, lyrics, and more sound wavs than you can shake a stick at"

The Bill Clintones

"A well dressed punk trio from Rochester New York"

Billy Bragg

Everything you ever wanted to know about Billy Bragg. Very complete info.

Billyclub

"ex Exploited ,Uk subs this site has info on former bands plus lots of shit about Billyclub"

Bimbo Toolshed

"Rippin' it up with sound like no one else, these two trailer tramps and two virile studs will make you laugh at the world and walk away feeling cheap, easy and ready for more"

Bindle Blaster and the Deep Stub Disaster

"Abrasive Tardcore- the new musical genre that's fast, heavy, and just not right. Meet the purveyors of this musical mayhem here. now. HURRY!!!"

The Binge

"We like Tacos, and dykes, so ya..................and were punk, kinda, well ya, punk"

Birdman Sound

"Home of punk rawkers Resin Scraper, this site is also an online vinyl record store where rawk is spelled with and a."

Biscuit

"Sacto punk rock!!!"

Bizouro Verde

"a really cool punk band from brazil, you must check it out"

Blank Endorsement

"We are alocal punk band on long island. Please visit the site for our own MP3s and show dates and other stuff"

Black Flag

"Fan page with discography, etc."

Black Flag

"Great Site with the best band ever...Sounds, pics, history...Everything you need!!!"

Black Hole

"This is the Homepage of Black Hole. Check it out"

the blacktop cadence

"a band outta gainesville, florida on keystone-ember records."

Blackmarket Children

"we are a south jersey pop punk band with emo influences"

Black Monday

"BLACK MONDAY is a raucous new Los Angeles Punk band"

Blackout

"Punkband from Umeå/ Sweden, two 7" out on Premonition rec. Mp3, pictures, lyrics..."

Bladder Bladder Bladder

"77 style British punk rock band now based in Hollywood, Usa"

Blame It On Luke

"ska/punk band , kids havin fun at there best"

Blank Identity

"Blank Identity - a punk band from the east bay"

Blankline

"Punk rock band from Cincinnati, Ohio...Check 'em out."

Blanks 77

"THE OFFICIAL BLANKS 77 HOMEPAGE.....radass pogo punk coming straight outta new jersey. if you like no doubt, then you'll hate this."

Blanks 77

"An Awesome Blanks 77 page! Band pics, Info, and more."

BL'AST!

"One of the best hardcore punk bands to come out of the 80's. Black Flag "Damaged" style hardcore. "

Blast-Off-Brains

"Also a german, from Weyhe near Bremen coming Punkband. They play straight edge Punkrock full of energy and engagement. They make their own way! "

Blast Off Heads

"BlastOff-Heads Denver Punk Rock"

Bleeding From The Forehead

"Vancouver hardcore, influenced by Kid Dynamite, AFI, In My Eyes, and YOT"

the Bleeders

"the Official web site. Orange County '77' Punk band. Site has show dates, discography, pics and sound clips"

Blenderhead

"We're a post-punk band from Seattle, Washington. We've done some tours and released some records."

Blind Drive

"Blind Drive is a local band from whitman-hanson mass. also home to punk band 12 cent. Check out the page d-load mp3s shit like. Some of our fav bands are Sublime, The Bouncing Souls, The $ellout$, H2O, Dropkick Murphys, Rancid, Goldfinger, The Vandals, and lots more."

Blinded

"the homepage of the small german punk band "blinded""

Blind Hypocrite

"Hardcore punk band from the Atlanta area with sounds, pics, etc."

Blindnotes

"A panamenian punk rock band"

Blind Open Soul

"A young punk/alternative band from Mississauga, Ontario. Playing totally original music and un-signed."

Blind Pride

"Blind Pride is a great skate punk band from Long Island New York"

blindside

"Swedish hardcore band @ toothandnail records. Official web-site with pictures, lyrics and concert dates. "

blindsided

"we are a punk/ska band in knoxville, tn. we are just a bunch of fun loving guys with nothing better to do than start a band, so check us out sometime"

Blind Society

"Awesome NJ punk page containing discography, lyrics, tourdates, pics, sound clips, and tons more!"

Blind Society

"Hardcore/Punk from the Jersey Shore"

BLiNKiN MaCHiNe

"Agressive angst driven punk band outta Buffalo NY. "Nirvana Gone Punk"."

Blink-182

"This is Blink's new official sit is has alot of cool stuff including a dicography and a Blink-182 sceen saver"

Blink-182

"...a great pop-punk band from San Diego with catchy lyrics and great tunes."

Blink-182

"blink-182 pictures, links, sounds. A great blink-182 page"

Blink-182

"Blink 182 and Carter Peace Mission"

Blink 182

"a cool site for the greatest punk band ever with tons of pics, sounds, videos, lyrics and tons more"

Blink-182

"pictures, lyrics, sounds, video, discography... & more..."

Blink-182

"A quick page put together for my favorite group, hope ya like it =)"

Blink 182

"a cool page on blink 182, lyrics n stuff"

Blink 182

"Lots of tabs and other stuff, Blink 182 store"

Blink 182

"Blink 182 mp3, t-shirts, lyrics, bass and guitar tabs, tour dates, etc..."

Blink 182

"Biography, Discography, Pictures, Mp3's and more..."

Blink 182 (kNöG's)

"Page has lots of info, pics, Sounds, and lyrics on Blink 182 E-mail me for Hard To find MP3's"

Blink182

"this site contains multimedia, news, tablature, a biography, and some other stuff on blink-182"

Blink-182

"this site is called "the carousel" and is pretty much, a great blink site, with all you'll need about blink 182"

Blink 182

"blink 182 all about em"

Blink 182 - Enema of the Web

"Enema of the Web has the latest Blink 182 news, and it also has guitar and bass tablatures, pictures, a quiz, chat room, and much more."

Blink 182 (blinkweb)

"Site includes everything you need to know about Blink-182."

Blink-182 (Jane`s)

"Blink-182 page with lyrics and pictures"

Blink-182 (S+M's)

"One rad Blink site from 2 huge Blink fans."

Blink 182 (Adams)

"BLink 182 tabs, etc"

Blink 182 - Fans Online

"Blink 182 page with animations, sounds and full videos"

Blink 182 (poserkids)

"Blink 182. different pictures, news, multimedia, tour, interviews, REVIEWS, and much more!"

Blink 182

"Blink 182 page with loads of pics/Lyrics/discpgraphy/news/sounds/links/updated often"

Blink-182(ChuChi's)

"The best page on the www?"

Blink 182 (Funkmasters)

"you can get lyrics, pictures of the guys, tabs, and description of the guys of BLink 182"

Blink 182

"My site has EVERYTHING Blink:Downloads, games, pics, discography, links..."

Blink 182

"Blink 182 Tabs, Pictures, Lyrics, and other ill and mad wack stuff about Blink 182"

Blink 182

"Mp3s, Info, Pictures, and lots of other good crap."

Blink-182

"Lots of pics, sounds, updated info on the boys, tour dates and much much more!"

Blink-182

"Blink 182 Pics, Music,Bio, Links"

Blink 182 (Dammit)

"The Blink 182 site for all of your Blink 182 needs. Includes tons of pics, mp3s, midis, videos, song meanings, tabs, articles, news, facts, lyrics, disco, etc."

Blink 182

"Plenty of pics of Blink 182, lots of info, some links"

Blink 182

"a blink site, with tabs, midi's and other cool stuff"

Blink 182

"Pictures...Links...News... And A Bunch Of Other Blink182 Stuff"

Blink 182

"Pics,Tabs,Info,facts,Interviews,Disc,Bio..."

Blink 182

"A Blink 182 page that holds nothing back"

Blink 182

"Pictures/Links/News/Bio/Music"

Blink 182

"A Blink 182 Site"

Blink 182 (The Small Things)

"The Page Has Lots Of Info About The Band Blink 182!"

Blink 182

"This site contains EVERYTHING you need to know about Blink 182."

Blink 182

"Blink 182 page! Pics,Bio and blink stuff"

Blink 182

"Awsome page..surveys awsome picturers, logos, lyrics, intervies..and more..must see!"

Blink 182

"blink 182 site with tabs, pics, bio, daily updates, and tour dates!"

Blink 182

"A very kewl Blink182 page with loads of stuff"

Blink 182

"A great Blink-182 page thats got everything for you!"

Blink 182

"kickass blink site with pics, tabs, tourdates, news, discography, etc..."

Blink 182

"A site devoted to Blink 182"

Blink 182

"This page is the best Blink182 page ever"

Blink 182

"a new site dedicated to those goofy three loons from cali."

Blink182

"Blinks bio, pics....."

Blink182

"Everything that a real fan wants"

Blink182

"more than a blink182 page! pics,lyrics,biography,audio,video,discography,tour dates,news,mailing list,contests,updated often.. also includes unique features like articles related to punk/ska,band of the issue, and MUCH more!"

Bliss

"Bliss is a punk/grunge band from Campbell River, BC, Canada. The site was designed by the band's drummer. PICTURES ARE FINALLY HERE!! .WAVs soon to come. Check the 'news' page for demo stuff."

BlissTripp's

"A great Funk/Core band hailing out of Traverse City, MI"

Blister

"The blister home page complete with all the info you can stand about the undergrounds' new favorite progressive punk band."

Blisters

"The Blisters page is a low-bandwidth site that has everything a fan could possibly want: bitchin pics, a 10-year history of gigs and bands they've played with, a discography of their legendary records, and raging soundclips and lyrics."

Blitz

"Legendary Oi! band from New Mills, England."

Blitz Babies

Melodic punk band from Australia, on Onefoot Records.

The Blitzers

"New NJ punk band"

Blockage

"Website for the Southern California band Blockage."

BloodHound Gang

"Shit about the band and there club."

Blood Sledge Electric Death Chickens

"We are a tardcore retard rock band from Michigan. We are mix of punk, ska, hip-hop, and hardcore."

Bloodsugar

"One of the best melodic ska(te) punkbands in Minden/Germany. Check it out!"

Bloody Ferrets

"Embryonic ensemble endeavoring to enlighten, enrage, emasculate, experiment, and excoriate"

Blowtorch

"New Orleans based punk band, debut release out on St. Roch Records."

Bluebottle

"get info on this punk band with horns from Arlington Heights, IL"

Bluechannel

"post punk-indie rock cathcy, melodic, big guitars"

Blue Collar Bullets

"Working class, female fronted punk rock from Abbotsford, British Columbia with a vision that ventures beyond the assembly line."

Blue in the Face (official)

"Blue in the Face! New-school Punk from Southern California"

Blueprint

"An awesome emo/punk band from Houston, TX"

Blumpkin

"Hey groms, this is Jared from Blumpkin and you guys gotta check out this page! We are the only punk band worth listening to in Vegas!! Peace in and keep it real!"

Bluntz Millions

"band info and tapes"

Blurred Image

"Punk/Ska band from Huntington,Long Island"

Bobby Ewings

"A Swedish pc punkband, "

The Bob Sagets

"The retarded NY punk rawk of...The Bob Sagets"

The Bodies

"The Bodies - Punk band from california, discography, shows, etc."

Bodyjar

This is the OFFICIAL Bodyjar web page. Melodic punk rock from Australia.

Bodyjar

"A guide to Melbourne band Bodyjar, with sounds, lyrics, large discography, survey, plus more"

Bodyjar

"Bodyjar fan site which is updated very regulary. Contains releases, news, pics, downloads, interaction, and much more."

BoJangles

"We are a new punk band from the SF Bay Area. We play all sorts of styles all with a punk background."

Bollweevils

The Bollweevils

"A Tribute site to Chicago punkrock heroes The Bollweevils. Check'em out, they fucking rock!§"

The Bombdolls

"Kick ass attitude punkrock from Sweden. Download free MP3:s or watch the beautiful people..."

Bombshell

Bombshell Rocks

"The first unofficial Bombshell Rocks page"

Bomb Squadron

"The only band guaranteed to make you BLEED! One visit to this site will leave you in your own filth and tears."

BombStrike

"This is our second and better page"

the Bones

"Official home of the Bones. Great swedish punk/rock'n'roll band... Site contains news/images/mp3's and stuff...."

Boobie Trap

"Show dates, bio, picks and more"

BookingTable

"Brazilian Punk/HardCore/Ska Band... Fast and Destroy..."

Borax

"Band from Ann Arbor MI"

B.O.R.D

"Rockin' pop-punk from Madison, Wisconsin!"

Boredumb

"the san jose based punk band, formerly PSR. now better than before. go here"

Bored Youth

"punk/ska and we're straight edge!!! We sound like the Knuckleheads."

The Borgo Pass

"drugs, booze and women fueled EMO from utah"

The Boring City Boys

"contains information, news, mp3, links and so on..."

boring orgy

"boring orgy is a punk band inspired by rancid, snfu, minor threat, huggy bear, and the like. our debut album is due out on firebrand records probably mid Feb. only $5!"

Boris The Sprinkler

"this is a working anti-official page of the band that is the definition of the word god. photos, mp3s, links, lyrics, shows & punk rock ect..."

Born Against

"Born Against...definietly one of the most influential punk bands musically and lyrically. This site is a tribute to them and to their politics. Songs, discog., political action links, etc.."

Born Against

"Lyrics, Discography, Pictures, Info, Interviews, and More about one of the most influential Punk bands ever."

Born Loser

"This is a page dedicated to my band. We play fast catchy melodic punk rock with a twist of ska and a little hardcore. Check out the page for info, news, and upcoming shows. sign the guetbook."

Born Victims

"Silverdale/Bremeton, WA punk band. page still under works. please check it out."

Botch

"evil math rock from Tacoma, Washington."

Bottomed Out

"fast hardcore/punk/ska, ska w/ fast punk and slow break downs"

Bottom Line

" New School Punk outta Kitsap County, WA!"

Bouncing Souls

"One of the best Bouncing Souls pages on the net"

Bouncing Souls

"The AMAZING, now OFFICIAL, Bouncing Souls Home Page!"

Bouncing Souls

"A good place to waste your time"

Bowlik

"A swedish skate/punk band from a small town called Iggesund.......members....Michael Bach, Kristian Tronsson & Martin Tronsson. They kick ass !!! :)"

BowlinGreen

"The Official Web Page of a Small Group of Friends Playin in a Sweet ASS band"

bOwSeR

"swedish punk-rock when it´s be

• 10 months later...

oh god there are way too many to list but i will list a few

ehh BLOOD FOR BLOOD of coarse

fleas and lice

conflict

defiance

code 13

discharge

disorder

the discocks

varukers

severed head of state

mass kontrol

aus rotten

behind enemy lines

caustic christ

ds13

cocksparrer

subhumans

adicts

partisans

oi scouts

ejected

and on and on and on and on

Guest PHYNE

THE MISFITS [ GLENS DAYS} NO NEW SHIT!!!!!

MINOR THREAT!

BLACK FLAG!

FUGAZI!

AND I SEEN GWAR IN CONCERT BACK IN 97-98 OR SO DOPEST FUCKING SHOW EVER.......

I WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANY NEW 'PUNK' PUNK ROCK TO ME IS FROM THE 70;S-80;S EVERYTHING ELSE IS POP CRAP MUSIC......

GOOD CHARROLETTE[sP].....AND THAT AVRIL WHORE GOD DO I HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BEING HAHAHAHAH 'PUNK' ? AND WHEN IN THE FUCK DID IT BECOME COOL TO BE 'PUNK' OR DRESS 'PUNK'? EVERY KID NOW I SEE IS TRYING TO BE PUNK...WELL I GUESS ITS BETTER THEN HAVING 100 WHITES KIDS WEARING FUBU AND WIGGERS ..................

Dios Hastio/Phobia/Los Crudos/Resist and Exist/Battle of Disarm/Doom/State of Fear/Misery/Extinction of Mankind/Damad/Brother Inferior/Dimlaia/Abc Diabolo/Sea of Deprivation/Blatz/Grief/9Shocks Terror/Amebix/Dirt/Flux of Pink Indians/Antischism/A//political/Assuck/Anti-Product/I Found God/CrippledBastards/Dahmer/Dropdead/Ds13/Grimple/Nasum/Nausea/Y/Nile/Ebola/Bread and Water/Destroy/Code13/Cephalic Carnage/Cannibal Corpse/Born Against/Agathocles/Anal Cunt/Benumb/Bad Luck13/Deicide/Dio/Ratt/Monster X/Capitalist Casualties/Fetus Eaters/Jellyroll Rockheads/7Seconds/Homomilitia/Zounds/Third World War/Accion Mutante/Fleas and Lice/LxIxE/Word Salad/Spazz/Ecrutiating Terror/Mankind/Lack of Intrest/Noothgrush/Bongzilla/Mob47/Aus-Rotten/Origin/Burzum/Children of Bodom/Cradle of Filth/Dimmu Borgir/Napalm Death/Dying Fetus/Regurgitate/Agoraphobic Nosebleed/Burnt by the Sun/Exhumed/Soilent Green/Opeth/Antagony/His Hero is Gone/Man is the Bastard/Plutocracy/Tear it Up/Immortal Fate/Dystopia

theres a lot more just not listed Punk is boring by itself so here is everything

Originally posted by daus

whatever...

vandals

voo-doo glow skulls (who is this is? album)

voodoo glowskulls is a punk ska band but good nonetheless

misfits

order of the fly

black flag

pure hells

social conflict

the corrupted

link 180.........danielle steeles now deceased sons band. i dont know if they still play

dead milkmen

swingin utters

and a whole slew of cali bands yall never heard of so i wont bother typing them.

big up to the moscow punks in the 909

Melt Banana puts on the raddest most raw energy show I have ever seen in my life!

I think seeing GWAR would be cool for the theatrics. But that's not really punk, lounge metal or something.

Groups I would like to see:

Melt Banana again!

GWAR

Fishbone

Mr. Bungle

Ween

Jedi Mind Tricks

There's probably more but those are sticking out in my mind right now.

Archived