Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SuburbianBrat

RUNK PUCKIN FOCK

blink 182 and sum 41 rock, OMG!!!!! their lead singer is sooooo hot. I wanted to go to the blink concert but then my best friend shelly got some tickets to see N*SYNC I am sooo Excited, OMG!!!!! HOOORAYYY!

downway

chixdiggit

strung out

wooooooooo

go download the first two bans stuff. youll enjoy it.

Downway

Choke

Belvedere

At the Drive In

NOFX (of course)

uhhhhh.....there you go. Choke are one of the best punk bands EVER. Fucking awesome. And I saw Belveder last week and they just blew me away. I never realized how good they are......

Guest ODESK

UHHHHH

-PUNK- IS THE NAME OF AN OLD ZINE..... -PUNKS-IS THE NAME NEWSPAPER REPORTERS DUBBED THE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HUNG OUT TOGETHER NEAR CBGB IN THE MID 70'S.....-PUNKROCK- IS MUSIC THAT IS SIMPLISTIC AND FUN THAT ANYONE CAN DO, PICK UP A GUITAR AND START A BAND WITH YOUR FRIENDS NOW YOUR A -PUNK BAND-.......FROM THIS SIMPLISTIC ORIGIN POLITICS AND OPINIONS ENTERED THE FRAY..TODAY PUNK HAS A MILLION MEANINGS AND DEFINITIONS TODAY EVERY INDIVIDUAL BELIEVES IT MEANS SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL. ARIGHT BLAH BLAH BLAH I DONT NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT ALL DAY....SOME OF MY FAVORITE -PUNK- BANDS ARE.....

AMEBIX, CRASS, DISORDER, COCKSPARRER, RANCID, CHAOS-UK, NEWTOWN NEUROTICS, SLF, CHAOTIC DISCHORD, ADICTS, UK-SUBS, CASUALTIES, RAMONES, ANTI NOWHERE LEAGUE, CLASH, MISFITS, GWAR, SUB-HUM-ANS, ETC ETC ETC...THE LIST GOES ON FOR A BIT...WHAT I MEAN IS I LOVE THE MUSIC AND I HATE ITSIMPLE BUT EFFECTIVE!!--ODESK-6FK, MDS!!

id have to say that guttermouth is one of my favorite shows

the discocks

filth

blatz

defiance

conflict

dystopia

yeah yeah yeah...

buy everything by these bands- they are essential.

MAN IS THE BASTARD

CROSSED OUT

NO COMMENT

DYSTOPIA

INFEST

also.

Y, stalker, cyness, dahmer, state of fear, spazz, scum brigade, his hero is gone, deathreat (not the mosh metal one), tragedy, bombs of death, WHN?, pg. 99, IRON motherfuckin' LUNG (saw them last night, they punished all), plutocracy, slight slappers, death side, shikabane, jellyroll rockheads. exclaim!, hellnation, the OATH, total fury, BASTARD, lip cream, neos, countdown to oblivion, the swarm, ox baxer, damad, dropdead, disrupt, no less, agents of satan, capitalist casualties, flashout!, no time left, they live, detestation, code 13, vitamin X, 9 shocks terror, gordon solie motherfuckers, and a pissload more.

Guest bug

i like dank lordz list. when punk had commercial appeal, a lot of groups kept it real and made the music more offensive.

the stuff i used to listen to a lot:

filth

born against

drop dead

econochrist

crossed out

code 13

infest

defiance

inhumanity

assfactor4

Guest serpent of the light

punk ain't dead, its just really fucking dumb.

i prefer cheap trick.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this