Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

10 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

How do you know his intentions? 
Evidence shows that he was wandering around offering medical aid. 

Don't forget the video of him blatantly harassing people walking by provoking a confrontation for no reason whatsoever when the people protesting weren't burning, rioting or doing anything but walking.. the video is out there my friend..

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

Don't forget the video of him blatantly harassing people walking by provoking a confrontation for no reason whatsoever when the people protesting weren't burning, rioting or doing anything but walking.. the video is out there my friend..

Where they were trying to shove a burning dumpster into a gas station? That confrontation? 

@DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONER

I have a request that can be as simple or as detailed as you'd like it to be, but it would help me understand how you see the events that lead up to three people being shot. You don't have to write me a book report or anything too crazy, just a summary of events as you understand them

Edited by lord_casek

1 minute ago, Tails0nE said:

Nope.. completely different situation/confrontation.. just some dudes walking and him talking shit on the sidewalk with some other dorks smiling at the camera.. apparently it was just about 30 minutes or so before he went pewpew on the other people..

I know there were at least two confrontations. I'll have to look for the other that you describe. Any interaction with the guys he shot in this video? 

1 minute ago, lord_casek said:

I know there were at least two confrontations. I'll have to look for the other that you describe. Any interaction with the guys he shot in this video? 

All I know is it was a couple of black dudes walking down a street, not even doing anything and they said "look they're over here fuckin with us acting all tough cause they got a gun" then pointed the camera to Kyle smiling and laughing with like two other dudes standing with Kyle, also with guns.. if I'm correct it escalated a bit with Kyle telling em to get the fuck out of here and them talking shit back.. quick video I seen when everything first happened but I know for a fact I've seen it..

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

An AR is hardly an "assault rifle". No "party switch" aka selective fire. That is what makes a rifle an "assault rifle". How do you know his intentions? 
Evidence shows that he was wandering around offering medical aid. 

Know why I used to be angry and engage so easily? Because I lacked a lot of self-control. 

A AR-15 is the fucking poster child of an assault rifle. Most people think the “AR” actually stands for “Assault Rifle” If you google “assault rifle”  you will see more pictures of AR-15s and AK-47s than any other assault rifle. What makes it an “assault rifle” is the fact that it’s semi auto instead of fully auto. The fuck are you even talking about? You see, this is exactly what I’m talking about when I say you’re just trolling and don’t actually believe the bullshit that you’re typing. 

• Trash 1

Casek I’m either gonna shut you down right now, or you’re just gonna further prove that you’re either trolling or you’ve smoked your brains to shit.

if a 17!year old leftist had illegally crossed state lines with a AR, ran up on the Capital rioters on January 6th and smoked some of them MAGAtard rioters before being waved off to go on his merry way by Capital Police, then later taken alive into custody to stand trial for his actions, would you have any of this same energy?

I already know the answer, but please go ahead and lie your ass off. Please dig yourself even deeper.

48 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

53824581-1DC0-40BB-8410-273B2CC9F9E7.jpeg

For someone who claims to do graffiti you have a very authoritarian view of how this lionheart dipshit should be dealt with. Its fun watching someone with the iq of an air fryer rattle on about shit politically, keep it up

• Props 1

18 minutes ago, where said:

For someone who claims to do graffiti you have a very authoritarian view of how this lionheart dipshit should be dealt with. Its fun watching someone with the iq of an air fryer rattle on about shit politically, keep it up

I absolutely 100% write on walls, which is absolutely nothing even close to related to, or anywhere in the vicinity comparison with strapping myself with a AR and going on a mass shooting spree.

These are two completely unrelated things that only a mental midget would be mentally deficient enough to find any comparison.

But please don’t let this stop you from elaborating whatever it is you think your point is.

6 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

I absolutely 100% write on walls, which is absolutely nothing even close to related to, or anywhere in the vicinity comparison with strapping myself with a AR and going on a mass shooting spree.

These are two completely unrelated things that only a mental midget would be mentally deficient enough to find any comparison.

But please don’t let this stop you from elaborating whatever it is you think your point is.

I've actually stated that I support both sides for taking action for their beliefs, but you're obviously a mental compost pile. Do you promise you write? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

A AR-15 is the fucking poster child of an assault rifle. Most people think the “AR” actually stands for “Assault Rifle” If you google “assault rifle”  you will see more pictures of AR-15s and AK-47s than any other assault rifle. What makes it an “assault rifle” is the fact that it’s semi auto instead of fully auto. The fuck are you even talking about? You see, this is exactly what I’m talking about when I say you’re just trolling and don’t actually believe the bullshit that you’re typing. 

"selective fire" is what makes a gun an "assault rifle". Also referred to as a "giggle switch" or "party switch". 

I don't think "AR" stands for assault rifle. 

• Props 1

7 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

All I know is it was a couple of black dudes walking down a street, not even doing anything and they said "look they're over here fuckin with us acting all tough cause they got a gun" then pointed the camera to Kyle smiling and laughing with like two other dudes standing with Kyle, also with guns.. if I'm correct it escalated a bit with Kyle telling em to get the fuck out of here and them talking shit back.. quick video I seen when everything first happened but I know for a fact I've seen it..

Same guys in the video the FBI synced to their drone footage?

7 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Casek I’m either gonna shut you down right now, or you’re just gonna further prove that you’re either trolling or you’ve smoked your brains to shit.

if a 17!year old leftist had illegally crossed state lines with a AR, ran up on the Capital rioters on January 6th and smoked some of them MAGAtard rioters before being waved off to go on his merry way by Capital Police, then later taken alive into custody to stand trial for his actions, would you have any of this same energy?

I already know the answer, but please go ahead and lie your ass off. Please dig yourself even deeper.

Two teenagers shot in Seattle's Chop autonomous zone

armed-guard-ar-CHAZ-1200x630.jpg

This guy is actually the main shooter. No joke. 

• Props 1

Wait. Gaige testified that he thought Rittenhouse was working with the police and only after reviewing the video realized that Rittenhouse said "I'm going to get the police"? This means that he didn't think Rittenhouse was an active shooter at all and rather he was chasing down a cop to execute him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

Wait. Gaige testified that he thought Rittenhouse was working with the police and only after reviewing the video realized that Rittenhouse said "I'm going to get the police"? This means that he didn't think Rittenhouse was an active shooter at all and rather he was chasing down a cop to execute him. 

Oh knock it off. If he wanted to execute him he would have ran up shooting.

Dont start Dhabz-ing. 

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

This is how I know you have no experience with guns at all except shitty cheap stolen 380 ghetto blaster pee shooters. 

You keep proving that you just watch the fake news channels and repeat what you hear there. 

An assault rifle has full auto mode.  Not full semi auto mode lololololol. Retard. 

You've literally smoked yourself stupid on cheap weed. 

• Trash 1
  • LOL! 2

8 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

You trespass in Texas and you can get got captain dollar store paint boi over here. 

Let me find some ratty fuck defacing my shit. 

• Trash 1

4 hours ago, lord_casek said:

"selective fire" is what makes a gun an "assault rifle". Also referred to as a "giggle switch" or "party switch". 

I don't think "AR" stands for assault rifle. 

Nope. You’re wrong. It being a semi automatic modeled after military rifle is what makes it an assault rifle. Keep trolling.

• Trash 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, lord_casek said:

That's Kyle's first encounter with Rosenbaum where words are exchanged. I believe Rosennbaum was saying, 'shoot me, nigga! shoot me, nigga!" 
and acting aggressively. 

Completely irrelevant. Why would he be doing that if the 17 year old incel wasn’t there waving his gun around in the first place?

• Trash 1

3 hours ago, lord_casek said:

False. Incel already shot someone else.

• Trash 1

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

This is how I know you have no experience with guns at all except shitty cheap stolen 380 ghetto blaster pee shooters. 

You keep proving that you just watch the fake news channels and repeat what you hear there. 

An assault rifle has full auto mode.  Not full semi auto mode lololololol. Retard. 

You've literally smoked yourself stupid on cheap weed. 

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Did this Fox News parroting Qtard deadass just accuse me of watching fake news?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Trash 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You trespass in Texas and you can get got captain dollar store paint boi over here. 

Let me find some ratty fuck defacing my shit. 

What are you even doing here? You know you don’t in any way shape or form fit in or belong here, right? Do you have nowhere else to spend your time because nobody else can stand your crackhead ass either?

Your life must be miserable as fuck. 😆

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Trash 1