Fast food drive-thru spaghetti and meatballs?

KILZ FILLZ

Today I leaned the US has a drive thru Italian restaurant chain called Fazolis.you can get drive thru pasta n shit. isnt the idea of a drive thru fast food to get something you can eat “on the go”? imagine driving alongside someone on the highway and when you look over you see them shoveling spaghetti and meatballs in their face 😂 

359BE846-D7CF-4E1B-ABA5-D6B373E69E6A.png

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • KILZ FILLZ changed the title to Fast food drive-thru spaghetti and meatballs?
Just now, mr.yuck said:

🤣🤣 they had a ton of those shits in Indiana when I lived there. I never ate there. Was it good?

Man I had no idea they existed. Learned about it today on a podcast. They were interviewing a food critic to specializes in fast food and he had no idea either. Food critic was also show manager for 90s simpsons and creator / writer for the short lived series, mission hill

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Man I had no idea they existed. Learned about it today on a podcast. They were interviewing a food critic to specializes in fast food and he had no idea either. Food critic was also show manager for 90s simpsons and creator / writer for the short lived series, mission hill

I might have fucked up. I never ate at long john silvers until I was in my late 20s. That shit was fire. I get sketched out just looking at certain places.

• Like 1

Just now, mr.yuck said:

I might have fucked up. I never ate at long john silvers until I was in my late 20s. That shit was fire. I get sketched out just looking at certain places.

I’m the same way man

have you ever heard the conspiracy theory that long John silvers is actually a front for money laundering? 

they are always empty. Even during lunch rush lol. 

not saying I buy it, just saying it’s funny. 

have heard the same thing about those mattress express stores that are all over the place...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I’m the same way man

have you ever heard the conspiracy theory that long John silvers is actually a front for money laundering? 

they are always empty. Even during lunch rush lol. 

not saying I buy it, just saying it’s funny. 

have heard the same thing about those mattress express stores that are all over the place...

Lol. Nah. Thats funny though. They closed the closest LJS to me a few years ago. That shit was jumpin at night.

My wife was talking about triscuits being a front a few days ago.

54 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@ndvmaybe so. I've never meet anyone that eats them. Not even people that are trying to live healthy.

Come to think of it, you're right.  I had them before but questioned who buys these continously.  

I think there's plenty of triscuit meme opportunity 🤔

4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@ndvmaybe so. I've never meet anyone that eats them. Not even people that are trying to live healthy.

3 hours ago, ndv said:

Come to think of it, you're right.  I had them before but questioned who buys these continously.  

I think there's plenty of triscuit meme opportunity 🤔

Hold on hold on hold on hold on.  Slow it down.  I like Triscuits... specifically the flavored ones (fire roasted tomato comes to mind). 

You know what? I also feel like there are some people not being up front and honest here that also like Triscuits.

Water crackers are good too.

Cracker -> Tilamook cheese ("snack portion" size cut in half) -> slice of your choice of pepperoni, salami, coldcuts, etc -> slice of tomato or cucumber -> sprinkle of pepper if you feel fancy maybe.  The nice part about this snack is that it will work with or without many of the ingredients named.  But you're always going to need a cracker, unless you're going to start some sort of weird shit where you eat snacks off of a slice of cold cheese.

• LOL! 1