The Year Twenty Twenty One

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 10/7/2021 at 11:35 AM, Mercer said:

Have this theory that white bitches have culturally turned towards cancel culture sadism to get off on a feeling of power. It's sexual in nature, and mostly stems from the fact they don't get enough dick these days. Even college girls aren't fucking hard like they used to, and the Beta male dick they do access is too weak. Literally, more single people by volume/percentage these days, and single people just don't fuck like we did before the interwebz. They've replaced good dick with the rush you get from the feeling of power a Karen gets from actually getting someone fired/canceled.

Saving this real shit

Backstory to the Bi stuff is Superman is flying above Metropolis one day, when he saw Wonder-woman sunbathing on top of a roof, spread eagle none the less like she was about to fuck or something. He thinks to himself, “with my super speed, I could fly down, and smash before she knows what happened and fly away”.  So he does it, a quick “Brrrrrrt” and done. Took less than a second and he was miles away before Wonder Woman sat up and said WTF was that. Then The Invisible Man said IDK but my asshole is sore AF now.  

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1