POST YOUR SHOES RIGHT NOW

glorydays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I almost bought a similar one for stunting on customers before coming into their homes. These shits start at like $60 on Amazon.

60 ? Dude.  Why you ain't stuntin ?  You know how ballin that is to place an automatic shoe condom machine in the foyer ?  As a customer, that would be cool to see. 

• Truth 1

26 minutes ago, ndv said:

60 ? Dude.  Why you ain't stuntin ?  You know how ballin that is to place an automatic shoe condom machine in the foyer ?  As a customer, that would be cool to see. 

You know, I didn't do it originally because I was doing mostly insurance work. The customers were shitty and I was like fuck em anyway. But I'm starting to transition back into higher end custom work. Maybe this is the right move.

• Truth 1

31 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

You know, I didn't do it originally because I was doing mostly insurance work. The customers were shitty and I was like fuck em anyway. But I'm starting to transition back into higher end custom work. Maybe this is the right move.

Very right move.  They love seeing white glove service stuff.  I  sure some of them will buy one themselves just for technicians when they stop by or a quick run in the house to grab something they forgot but got wet shoes.  

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 4:45 PM, nicklesndimes said:

my only qualm w/ flipflops is that i get a nasty tan line almost every year from the thong between my big and second toe 

Last summer I found these sandals for $9 and grabbed a second pair when they went on the clearance rack for $6. I wore these bout everywhere I went. I never had to break them in and they never hurt my feet. At all. Til this day. And it’s all I’ve worn all summer. 
however ….

0836E8B3-DCBD-40D6-9B18-6254A309116F.thumb.jpeg.735f53339315bfabd11da10d270ae465.jpeg

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2022 at 3:48 PM, nicklesndimes said:

just broke these out for the first time, these are way nicer than i thought they'd be. they're DC's, so expected really flat-bottomed and fat tongues but that really wasn't the case.16669108661326097868363753725652.thumb.jpg.d4d9ff10d2917fdbd2de015a1b0f1320.jpg

Ive been loving what dc has been doing currently 

• Like 1