POST YOUR SHOES RIGHT NOW

glorydays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14 minutes ago, +plus+ said:

My uncle was roasting me, said all I'm missing is a starter jacket and some acid wash jeans w those

cmon lol whats he wearing? Im sure you could throw it back at him

those are cool, tell em to stick to his walmart specials 😛

1 hour ago, +plus+ said:

These won't die. 2013? What's your oldest pair? I have kept them onice a lot. My air maxes won't die but feel like wooden boards now 

image.jpg

I was buying court force lows during the early 2000s....for some reason i liked how they looked compared to dunk lows.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

26 minutes ago, Kults said:

when his great x3 grandkids open up the time capsule theyll be floored to see 32000000$ worth of mint deadstock gear

I was kinda thinking along those lines.  I was thinking, Raven has like 3 pair of each shoe he has,  1 for beaters, 1 for occasions, and 1 for what you just said Kults.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ndv said:

I was kinda thinking along those lines.  I was thinking, Raven has like 3 pair of each shoe he has,  1 for beaters, 1 for occasions, and 1 for what you just said Kults.

I think he wears what he likes and just stacks the rest. I don’t think he buys multiples but i could be wrong.

I believe youre right, he just doesn’t care if its hyped or worth anything in the resell market, if he likes it he’ll wear em and abuse em. Honestly it’s the way it should be, the hype and resell market makes it all so corny 

2 hours ago, +plus+ said:

These won't die. 2013? What's your oldest pair? I have kept them onice a lot. My air maxes won't die but feel like wooden boards now 

image.jpg

The pair I held on to the longest was these adidas-space jam joints (grey/white/black red )  with a Lil bugs bunny on the heel and embedded in part of the shoe. The most durable and comfortable shoe I have ever had. I just threw them out two yrs ago. I got them brand new and now Ima have to do some homework to see if I can rummage up a pic 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...