POST YOUR SHOES RIGHT NOW

glorydays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

107055503_ScreenShot2020-11-28at1_57_37PM.thumb.png.526c2a641801bd8d42b9d8ed2a14b886.png

Waiting on these bad boys right now. Gave up on trying to find dead stock of the old Vans slip ons. The new ones all have this pleather materiel lining the top around the ankle/heel making them feel like they'll slip off. The old ones have canvas folded into the top of the shoe instead of a lining, and felt better IMO. New ones I go half a size smaller to compensate.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

If they don’t  come with that lil ball on the chain-I don’t want em hahaha 

I am gonna email them right now and find out.  

Edit:  just sent the email. Let's see what we get?

Edited by ndv
Update
  • Truth 1

@fat ralphyi avg about 1 year. The inside around the steel toe tends to wear out for me and them the steel toe rubs against the outside of my big toe making them painful as fuck. Have tried red wing, timb pro, and wolverines in the moccasin toe style wedge and always have the same issue. It’s something to do with either the shape of my foot or my gait when I walk. 

the foam wedge style boot are the absolute best for the style of floor I walk on all day though so I keep going back. Anything else and my ankles/knees/hips end up getting sore on me.