Another Epstein / Hollywood / Government Conspiracy Rabbit Hole Thread

misteraven

Seems more and more of these are popping up and no doubt I'm the guy that seems to constantly loop back to these conversations, I thought this video was particularly striking. It ties a lot of bits and pieces together, but more importantly, does so with notable people that are easy to look into, and that very clearly have backgrounds and experience that lends credibility to their statements. Anyhow, some people believe it, others are seem to not believe in any sort of grand plan along the lines of what's being discussed, but I'd like to think its becoming harder and harder to ignore the elephant in the room... Especially after watching videos like this one.

Anyhow, thought I'd share and that if you take the time to watch, that there'd be plenty to discuss.

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Like kults I am going to have to circle back around to this.   However, I did finish watching the doc and there are several things in the doc that covered all of the things I was looking up a few years ago in regards to elitists, psychology, marketing, to name a few that had my head spinning.   

I will see if I can go back and look up the web pages I fell deep into that didn't surprise me but did concern me.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, misteraven said:

Guess we already new how fucked up all of this is, but still hits like a bat to the face that so much of the world is being run by wack jobs like that.

It was pretty complete. Touched on Aquino and the Nebraska boys town case, the influence that the Media and Hollywood have on normalizing fringe behavior, Pizzagate from a few years back and then Epstein recently. Obviously a ton more details they left out but it was a good overview and launching point to dig deeper for those interested. It all ties together loosely. IMHO anyone who still thinks it's all made up has their eyes wide shut.

How many of you were struck by the notion of what that plane load of cash Obama sent to Iran represents? 

Not to reignite old partisan news, but the only time cash is used for large transfers is when you need to keep shit under the radar. Obviously we all know thats how virtually all drug deals are transacted. No doubt its not an uncommon thing for several parties to get a cut of a deal and once a deal is transacted, you disperse everyones cut.

Does anyone truly believe that Obama and several people involved in engineering that transaction didn't see a cut of it? Remember, I ran was owed $400 million and we have them $1.7 billion as the rest was supposed to be "interest" on that initial $400 million. So the significant majority is for all intents and purposes an arbitrary number. Would it really matter in numbers this big, if was actually $1.5 billion, but they added in another $200 million for their troubles? No transparency and no oversight. Anyone genuinely believe that the people involved on the USA end, starting with the president, actually didn't skim some when you're talking about 19 plane trips, each piled with about 17 pallets of cash and nobody decided to divert a couple pallets, especially considering that the recipient has zero recourse or credibility when it comes to countering that they actually didn't receive the exact amount that was stated?

No doubt this is all speculation, which we've been conditioned by the government to dismiss as "conspiracy theory, but how can anyone not see this as a thousand person fucked up? How is it that as American's we allow this sort of behavior to continue? Just saying.

• Truth 1

4 minutes ago, misteraven said:

How many of you were struck by the notion of what that plane load of cash Obama sent to Iran represents? 

Not to reignite old partisan news, but the only time cash is used for large transfers is when you need to keep shit under the radar. Obviously we all know thats how virtually all drug deals are transacted. No doubt its not an uncommon thing for several parties to get a cut of a deal and once a deal is transacted, you disperse everyones cut.

Does anyone truly believe that Obama and several people involved in engineering that transaction didn't see a cut of it? Remember, I ran was owed $400 million and we have them $1.7 billion as the rest was supposed to be "interest" on that initial $400 million. So the significant majority is for all intents and purposes an arbitrary number. Would it really matter in numbers this big, if was actually $1.5 billion, but they added in another $200 million for their troubles? No transparency and no oversight. Anyone genuinely believe that the people involved on the USA end, starting with the president, actually didn't skim some when you're talking about 19 plane trips, each piled with about 17 pallets of cash and nobody decided to divert a couple pallets, especially considering that the recipient has zero recourse or credibility when it comes to countering that they actually didn't receive the exact amount that was stated?

No doubt this is all speculation, which we've been conditioned by the government to dismiss as "conspiracy theory, but how can anyone not see this as a thousand person fucked up? How is it that as American's we allow this sort of behavior to continue? Just saying.

I've never trusted obama cuz he, just like hillary, is a war hawk

I truly believe that cash is so iran can buy weapons to defend itself. I dont know if that notion is good or not.

Obama pulled an oliver north, but since the media was riding obama's nuts really hard during that time, it wasn't reported on that much

Obama has killed more innocent people abroad than all of the other presidents from before him combined.

• Like 1

Smh.  Tried to have an open mind but had to turn off after 10min.  I believe 10 is being more than generous given the expected outcome.  Within that time frame they hadn't made a single point about anything, kind of problematic for something that's going to blow the doors off things as we think we know it.  Summary of 1st 10- A fall guy comes to 'realize' his movie world is fake believe only after he busts his ass and can no longer particpate in that world.  He's seen some satanic images before in people's homes that look like the type of shit a Slayer fan, a Goth, or maybe an Oontzer, might have in their home.  Well holee-shit.  Mad I wasn't sketching while this was on so the time wasn't a complete waste.

• Like 1

Watched the whole vidya. Not a ton of evidence in there.

I’ve been feeling like at least some of this the world is controlled by a satanic cult idea is designed to prevent people from actualizing their own ambition and becoming self sufficient by sending them down a unresolvable boondoggle. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, where said:

Watched the whole vidya. Not a ton of evidence in there.

I’ve been feeling like at least some of this the world is controlled by a satanic cult idea is designed to prevent people from actualizing their own ambition and becoming self sufficient by sending them down a unresolvable boondoggle. 

you’re right, I don’t think it’s as overt as that. it’s just really powerful people doing really vile shit, not some super well coordinated organization or single group 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Smh.  Tried to have an open mind but had to turn off after 10min.  I believe 10 is being more than generous given the expected outcome.  Within that time frame they hadn't made a single point about anything, kind of problematic for something that's going to blow the doors off things as we think we know it.  Summary of 1st 10- A fall guy comes to 'realize' his movie world is fake believe only after he busts his ass and can no longer particpate in that world.  He's seen some satanic images before in people's homes that look like the type of shit a Slayer fan, a Goth, or maybe an Oontzer, might have in their home.  Well holee-shit.  Mad I wasn't sketching while this was on so the time wasn't a complete waste.

and what about the wiki leaks email dump? the clinton connections and the abc reporter that had all that and how it got squashed? all just coincidences? 

E: Oh right, you only got 10 mins in. Nevermind 

2 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I'll refer to Where's first line directly below mine.  

I don't necessarily agree with that. I'll refer you to my previous points. All just coincidence? Deny that the emails were real or what? There are no bombshells in there with receipts or smoking guns, I think it was meant as more of a primer.

You got 10 mins in I'm not sure we can even really discuss what evidence there was or wasn't anyway

@wherewhat say you

40 minutes ago, Kults said:

I don't necessarily agree with that. I'll refer you to my previous points. All just coincidence? Deny that the emails were real or what? There are no bombshells in there with receipts or smoking guns, I think it was meant as more of a primer.

You got 10 mins in I'm not sure we can even really discuss what evidence there was or wasn't anyway

@wherewhat say you

I felt the whole thing was light on facts, as for Pizzagate it isn’t really possible to corroborate but it was pretty clear the D.C. police didn’t investigate and something was definitely afoot. I just see this whole thing as a psy op that plays into the divide and conquer agenda.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...