Reply with a pic of your avg screen time

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 years later...

I legit fell asleep with Youtube on and got a screentime of 24 hours a day at one stage. I asked my friend I embarrassingly sent the evidence to of this sad achievement as I deleted it and I got down to 4 hours a day when I was working and only going online at night.

I have subsequently turned off my screentime as for some reason it locked me out of apps even with the functions disabled. 

So my guess is between 8 to 12 hours a day at least until I get a job and am busy working. And other than the time I am spending on 12oz and applying for jobs, the rest is all Youtube.

• Like 1

@KILZ FILLZdefinitely - really with no social media I dont have much to do on my phone other  than ooontz, reddit and texting.

I do see how often people (my chick, her fam) are on IG and the shit is pretty crazy imo. People love their social media and in reality half the peeps on the shit seem to hardly know each other etc

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@KILZ FILLZdefinitely - really with no social media I dont have much to do on my phone other  than ooontz, reddit and texting.

I do see how often people (my chick, her fam) are on IG and the shit is pretty crazy imo. People love their social media and in reality half the peeps on the shit seem to hardly know each other etc

I see Instagram as a place where people studying their "Bachelor in life" on their "Stag" do go about wasting their lives letting other people experience their dreams as opposed to living them themselves. The biggest "E-Con" going effectively.

As I hold my "Bachelor of E-con-Oh-mics" degree I am qualified to speak about those whom seem to have less knowledge than I do in that regard given that I have experienced everything on Instagram that appeals to me (travel, waves, women, cars and luxury) to the highest degree necessary ro allow me to make any man who doubts me of such achievements my bitch as I lay my phone on the table and dare them to prove they have done the same.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2023 at 12:35 AM, fat ralphy said:

I’ve been without IG since NYE. But in its place I’ve been using Reddit. But now with the Reddit api stuff I guess I’m gonna quick and ….? Back to IG?

This is where I'm at since this thread prompted me to turn on the screetime function again.

As you can see, when I said I'm glad to be back on here and  that this is my preferred social media retreat, I wasn't lying. Yet given that I am running out of storage on here, I may have to use facebook or something for photos and link from there, which is a pain as I hate flipflopping between apps.

IMG_1850.png