Reply with a pic of your avg screen time

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Fist 666

my number was shameful also. 

but I have no computer/laptop/tablet or anything. I do EVERYTHING with my phone. 
Plus I’m unemployed so the time allows

but I do a lot of reading, and during this down time I have been able to really organize photos, I do plant list spreadsheets. I’m glad that that time spent isnt on IG (and I am down from 5 accounts to 4) or FB or shit like that. 

• Like 1

This is some shameful shit..

at least the 5 hours 27 minutes on whatsapp is 90% work related. crazy thing is I couldn't tell you a single thing Isaw in that 16 hoirs last week on instagram. 

I do wish limits on apps were a bit harder to go around,.

Like if you hit skip it allows you back in but you have to wait 90 minutes for the privilege.

IMG_7948 2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 5:18 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

This is a race to the least amount of phone usage IMO.  Props ahead of time to anyone with 0 screen time.

Im browsing the forum with mail pigeons.

Bit of a hassle. But when i receive e reply pigeon i also use those pigeons as lunch. It tastas a bit like smac out of can. 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

This isn’t a truly accurate representation. It’s because i did absolutely fucking nothing this weekend, haha. My average usage is usually 4hrs i believe.

I have limits on many apps but shit like Instagram i’ve made a habit of smashing that ignore limit for today button. i really should make it a password and give the reigns to someone else as my self control is terrible. 

7F4BEBCC-A96F-4646-B0F0-909A625E208A.jpeg

Edited by abrasivesaint

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...