How can we wank up in here without @Deine Mudder?

Deine Mudder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

image.png.e6492f29eb34f4c3ec66f0bd6bfeed97.png

Last time I ate at a strip club I tried to sit at the stage with my plate of chicken wings and mashed potatoes and they were all “sir, sir, you can’t sit there!”.

such bullshit

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

There's a wannabe classy strip club here in Denver called the diamond cabaret. We used to get the lunch buffet there because it was like $5 back in the day (early 2000's) and the strippers were all the garbage ass retiree strippers that couldn't make the cut for night shift. The food was legit off the hook to refer back to the vernacular of that day though. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

There's a wannabe classy strip club here in Denver called the diamond cabaret. We used to get the lunch buffet there because it was like $5 back in the day (early 2000's) and the strippers were all the garbage ass retiree strippers that couldn't make the cut for night shift. The food was legit off the hook to refer back to the vernacular of that day though. 

Hahaha that’s funny, exact same deal at the spot I would grab lunch at. It was called The Gold Club, the all you could eat buffet food was bomb and the day strippers were whateves.

• Truth 2

Never quite got the strip club thing.

You and your mates all standing around watching girls dance but you aren't allowed to touch them (the girls that is).

Drop a couple hundred bucks and still end up having to bat one off at home.

Last strip club I went to was in canberra and fuck me dead it was depressing. 

Maybe it's better in America.  

• Truth 1