Officially Official - The 12ozProphet Reunion Tee and the return of the 12oz Forum.

misteraven

Probably should have started a new thread for this, but I’m also trying to share things regularly with all of you here on the forum and give you guys a first peak, even if it’s not really quite ready for prime time sharing. 

Anyhow, we’ve made some really incredible progress on here lately with the roll call thread and I’ve explained a couple times across a couple threads some ideas / strategies/ plans for how I intend to continue the progress and encourage growth. 

Last forum tee did pretty great and I still get a lot of questions and comments about a follow up. My plan is to release a regular series of 12ozProphet tees that are specific to the forum. These will come and go like most tees I’ve dropped in the past. I would, however, like to do one classic tee dedicated to the forum that is always available.

I’m also trying to encourage new members, which I expect to be a younger demographic to join in and participate. My thought is to bundle a fun tee that will become the classic forum tee into a new version of VIP. Idea being that you buy the tee and you get a year of VIP as part of that purchase. But likewise, the only way to buy that tee, is to do so by signing up for VIP. I’m still considering what else VIP includes beyond access to a new private area, which will have advanced access to drops, exclusive releases and whatever else I can work up to make it extra fun, worth the cost, as well as a path for those that want to show extra support. 

Anyhow, I’m attaching a design I pulled together. It’s a bit loud and a little over the top, but it’s fun, clean, true to the classic 12oz aesthetic and also geared to feel a little “young” since another goal is to appeal to new members, which I expect will mostly be a younger demographic. Ironically, also feels a little punk rock to me since it seems that trend has been more towards minimal shit. Regardless, I tried to imagine the type of design I’d have gone ape shit for back when I was a young and 12ozProphet was in full swing. 

I’m still thinking it through and playing with ideas. Normally I wouldn’t share anything that’s not really compete and final, but I’m trying to make it fun and trying to find excuses to support community AND conversation. 

12ozprophet-forum-tee-v2-front.png

12ozprophet-forum-tee-v2-back.png

• Like 9
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha. I generally try not to wear my 12oz shirts to customers houses after this one insufferable shit head was all "what's 12oz? Is that your baseball team?" I told him I had no idea that I picked this shit up from a thrift store. In retrospect, it might have been really fun for him to have found his way here and spew his retardo nonsense. 

In the future I'll make sure to send them straight to channel 0 after the check clears. 😂

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

14 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. I generally try not to wear my 12oz shirts to customers houses after this one insufferable shit head was all "what's 12oz? Is that your baseball team?" I told him I had no idea that I picked this shit up from a thrift store. In retrospect, it might have been really fun for him to have found his way here and spew his retardo nonsense. 

In the future I'll make sure to send them straight to channel 0 after the check clears. 😂

I want to start wearing my baseball tee but a huge part of me wants to keep it in pristine condition.

The struggle is real.

• Like 1
  • Truth 3
  • LOL! 1

I do.  The tee material is that soft thick cotton.  It's been in my tee shirt drawer for a few years now just staying preserved.   I figure if I go to a Stros game only them will I wear it.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

40 minutes ago, ndv said:

I do.  The tee material is that soft thick cotton.  It's been in my tee shirt drawer for a few years now just staying preserved.   I figure if I go to a Stros game only them will I wear it.

OG Hanes Beefy-T. They stopped making them like that ages ago. Bummer, cause it was a quality blank. 

• Like 3
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

OG Hanes Beefy-T. They stopped making them like that ages ago. Bummer, cause it was a quality blank. 

This to me is ideal weight f9r a t.  It pretty.much answered your question in the other thread you where asking about quality opinions. 

I think that color too.  It's reminds me of an oatmeal color. 

Edited by ndv

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I missed out on that jank. Aaand I feel like they were only $20 at the time but a young boy yuck was broke as fuck at the time.

Perhaps there will be a re-release.

• Truth 1

5 hours ago, ndv said:

What year did you get that? Wasn’t that a shirt from way back in the day?

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

It was around 2019 I think.  Off of ebay. 

Oh okay, that makes sense. I thought you got it when it was originally released. Now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember that conversation.

On 4/2/2024 at 8:14 PM, misteraven said:

Probably should have started a new thread for this, but I’m also trying to share things regularly with all of you here on the forum and give you guys a first peak, even if it’s not really quite ready for prime time sharing. 

Anyhow, we’ve made some really incredible progress on here lately with the roll call thread and I’ve explained a couple times across a couple threads some ideas / strategies/ plans for how I intend to continue the progress and encourage growth. 

Last forum tee did pretty great and I still get a lot of questions and comments about a follow up. My plan is to release a regular series of 12ozProphet tees that are specific to the forum. These will come and go like most tees I’ve dropped in the past. I would, however, like to do one classic tee dedicated to the forum that is always available.

I’m also trying to encourage new members, which I expect to be a younger demographic to join in and participate. My thought is to bundle a fun tee that will become the classic forum tee into a new version of VIP. Idea being that you buy the tee and you get a year of VIP as part of that purchase. But likewise, the only way to buy that tee, is to do so by signing up for VIP. I’m still considering what else VIP includes beyond access to a new private area, which will have advanced access to drops, exclusive releases and whatever else I can work up to make it extra fun, worth the cost, as well as a path for those that want to show extra support. 

Anyhow, I’m attaching a design I pulled together. It’s a bit loud and a little over the top, but it’s fun, clean, true to the classic 12oz aesthetic and also geared to feel a little “young” since another goal is to appeal to new members, which I expect will mostly be a younger demographic. Ironically, also feels a little punk rock to me since it seems that trend has been more towards minimal shit. Regardless, I tried to imagine the type of design I’d have gone ape shit for back when I was a young and 12ozProphet was in full swing. 

I’m still thinking it through and playing with ideas. Normally I wouldn’t share anything that’s not really compete and final, but I’m trying to make it fun and trying to find excuses to support community AND conversation. 

12ozprophet-forum-tee-v2-front.png

12ozprophet-forum-tee-v2-back.png

This is looking slick and thanks for sharing it, your thought process and plans with us. Very cool to see the process.

In the spirit of conversation, the only feedback I have is the “Writers Forum” on the front is a bit much for my taste. IMO it would look super clean with just the “12” graphic from the front over the heart. I’m not much of a big graphic on the front of a tees type anymore though. The current version does remind me of a baseball shirt where it has the team name and the players number underneath on the front.

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

7 minutes ago, ClownPrince said:

Raven tryna get new users to scan each others’ bootyholes

Minus the qr code the design looks slick

I think that QR Code should go to some random nastiest thing on the internet.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

3 hours ago, ndv said:

I think it should issue an auto nega prop to your account.

I would scan that booty a

hole all the time!

• LOL! 3

3 hours ago, ClownPrince said:

Raven tryna get new users to scan each others’ bootyholes

Minus the qr code the design looks slick

Just don’t get the tall tee ghetto gown version and that should place the QR code right on your tramp stamp.

• Truth 2

13 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I think it should issue an auto nega prop to your account.

Just reminded me of something.  Auto moderator.  Auto mod should be able to identify and delete any spamming and such. 

Also it should be able to do what you just said with auto respond with emoji.

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Just reminded me of something.  Auto moderator.  Auto mod should be able to identify and delete any spamming and such. 

Also it should be able to do what you just said with auto respond with emoji.

Shhhhhhhhh…..

you trying to get me fired?! I don’t have a back up plan if this doesn’t work out for me.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 3

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Shhhhhhhhh…..

you trying to get me fired?! I don’t have a back up plan if this doesn’t work out for me.

Gives you more time to fish.

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

Who you calling a toy breh?

What  was that!?  How did toy wind up there?

I was trying to say gives you more time to fish.

Edited by ndv
  • LOL! 1

13 hours ago, ndv said:

If I remeber correctly, we talked about it before a few years ago.  @Joker mentioned he worked on designing the graphic or something like that. 

Hmmmm... now I can't remember if I worked on that or not, I don't even recall what it looked like. I've done a handful of things for 12oz but right now the only thing I can recall was a poster - and that was a very long time ago. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Joker said:

Hmmmm... now I can't remember if I worked on that or not, I don't even recall what it looked like. I've done a handful of things for 12oz but right now the only thing I can recall was a poster - and that was a very long time ago. 

I could be mistaken but I thought we had a discussion about the graphic design and somehow you were tied in to it.  

I'll snap a photo of the tee when I get a chance.

5 hours ago, ndv said:

Yeah just like back in the day with misleading links to tub girl. You really had to hover over that link and check to see where that hoe was about to send you every single time. I feel like kids don't know shit about those kinda hijinx 

• Truth 4

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Yeah just like back in the day with misleading links to tub girl. You really had to hover over that link and check to see where that hoe was about to send you every single time. I feel like kids don't know shit about those kinda hijinx 

QR code tramp stamp direct to Lemon Party.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2