Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
42 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

My cousin straight blastin me with republican memes all morning

40045.jpeg.7026fc3c45c2fb0ad9ef1cb37713cdfe.jpeg40050.jpeg.b69f32276d2fc8e3ca45fa57f6a470a6.jpeg40053.thumb.jpeg.42cabe0202fce64ea32d5389c5bf81b1.jpeg40048.thumb.jpeg.f8c6356207fbbd78a6b6e260a5cd9fb1.jpeg40055.thumb.jpeg.6dfea9a5c8762553d40f42b2ad6bf1a1.jpeg

I have a buddy who floods me with those FB tier memes too. Sometimes I pretend I haven’t seen the meme from 2016 he sends me and bless him with the ‘lol’  anyway. When it comes down to it, your cousin is just trying to make you laugh 

Anyone sharing this stuff to oWn ThE lIbS missed the point anyway. The Left is infinitely easier to meme on though. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@Kultsi know it man. He knows Im not a republican but he also knows Im not about that liberal bullshit either. I unplugged from facebook a while ago. If any of this shit is outdated just let me know... cuz I dont lol.

as a general rule anything with impact font screams fb meme and is probably old. 

I deleted it a few years back too, at the end there I was barely even checking msgs, the content on there is really terrible. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

image.thumb.png.47d0e58e2f0a68fd1f99e5bb34b6c2e9.png

The day everyone stops giving a fuck (it's coming) will be awesome. Already on it's way due to Hip Hop culture running generations deep now. I used to go to an almost all Asian bar downtown, lit on a Wednesdays Night with $2 beers and felt like everyone there either MC'd, Bboy'd, or wrote, everyone rocking N word passes. Think it was called Tropical's or something, pretty lit for billiards and bangin ass Asian chicks you could never afford to cuff. I've even seen somewhat racist type Guido Supremisist types in Staten Island drop the hard R when referring to each other much to mama mias dismay. 

• Truth 2