Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
16 minutes ago, Kults said:

FAFFCDFC-0C07-4006-B76A-A21BC6D8290B.png

when I seen the clip the media was playing, I laughed because it was so blatant it looked so staged.  I thought to myself and said, rioting cannot get any gayer than that.  Riots are not suppose to be organized, ITS A FREAKING RIOT!  But whoever is behind all of this riot fagtifa crap is really beginning to make the whole cause look less favorable politically so to speak.   It's making the dems look desperate. 

I guess thats why George and bloomie are doing whatever they can at this point?  IDK but if you ask me, its all stupid.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

when I seen the clip the media was playing, I laughed because it was so blatant it looked so staged.  I thought to myself and said, rioting cannot get any gayer than that.  Riots are not suppose to be organized, ITS A FREAKING RIOT!  But whoever is behind all of this riot fagtifa crap is really beginning to make the whole cause look less favorable politically so to speak.   It's making the dems look desperate. 

Maybe it’s because they had time to plan because for days the news has been broadcasting that the city was bringing in the National Guard in preparation for the announcement of charges, or lack there of, as was clearly being alluded to. If the city knew charges were going to be handed out they wouldn’t have needed to “prepare” with NG.

The people “behind this” are outraged coffee house hipsters trying to change the world with shields made out of couch cushions battling dickheads with power complexes and military grade equipment, because they’re the ones who actually have the funding.

You’re talking like it’s hard to rent a Uhaul and make “shields” out of trash. 

5 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

The people “behind this” are outraged coffee house hipsters trying to change the world with shields made out of couch cushions battling dickheads with power complexes and military grade equipment, because they’re the ones who actually have the funding.

lol...  Truth! 

5 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

You’re talking like it’s hard to rent a Uhaul and make “shields” out of trash. 

No, I didn't mean it to be complex, I just was making note of the efforts and energy they are putting in which out weigh the inferior materials "shields" used so to speak.   This may not be the best analogy to use but, it's like someone or a group with the drive and intelligence to engineer a good product but use piss poor methods and materials which causes the failure down the road and that's if the product takes off.   That's how I am looking at the entire thing, when it's politically backed "motivated". Not that I agree with it.   But it's these individuals who are throwing gas on the fire, and trying to over throw trump, or whatever it is they are trying to accomplish.  'these individuals'  are using inferior methods/materials "destruction/coffee house hipsters" which I personally think it is actually hurting their cause all while you and I both know regardless of our views on politics and or economics, burning and destroying a  business big or small, DNC voter or RNC voter, small business owner or corporate.  It's become a nuisance.  I get that BLM, I get that there is injustice, and understand the meaning of Driving while Black.  But the truth is regardless of some police officer fatally end the situation.   The first thing I notice is the false flag (a Caucasian) dressed in black instigating a riot.  Not in the name of BLM, but in the name of "look at me, I am a suburban white kid, and I am easily manipulated by others, and I can prove it by burning and destruction of this innocent business.  

And it's because of the actions of destroy/burn it's now making the whole BLM movement look bad,  I do not care who it is but someone of color has to step in and take back control of the image for BLM, before it's becomes a joke by the end of the year.  Because right now, all that BLM is saying is "we are still easily controlled by white people.  If you do not believe us,  "HEY OPIE"  break that window.  CRASH!!   Hell yeah, that window is broken!  FREE GUCCI!!!  I ern dis, dis mines! 

So it's not hard to rent a U-Hual, but it is hard to watch how some of the black community easily looses site of what they are fighting for because some Dopey "Coffee House" Opie threw a brick through a window so it's loot time.  In the end doesn't matter, all the public sees n tv is black people looting.  So what does that say?  Doesn't look good. 

• Props 2

Got ya. I agree that it is tarnishing the message of BLM. The problem is i don’t think a lot of it is members of an actual BLM group, it’s in the name of BLM. But because people are chanting BLM, it is assumed they are the ones controlling the protests and marches, when they are not. I can’t speak for all of them, but from what i’ve seen in Seattle, the actual BLM had little to do with many of the marches and protests. They steered clear, especially when CHAZ popped up and definitely when it became CHOP. 

edit: the TLDR is: the BLM movement has been co-opted to some degree. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 1

8 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Got ya. I agree that it is tarnishing the message of BLM. The problem is i don’t think a lot of it is members of an actual BLM group, it’s in the name of BLM. But because people are chanting BLM, it is assumed they are the ones controlling the protests and marches, when they are not. I can’t speak for all of them, but from what i’ve seen in Seattle, the actual BLM had little to do with many of the marches and protests. They steered clear, especially when CHAZ popped up and definitely when it became CHOP. 

edit: the TLDR is: the BLM movement has been co-opted to some degree. 

I completely agree with you on this.  It's crazy how the media can light a fuse and there's nothing at the other end of the fuse but people automatically assume there's explosives. 

Stupid people need to wake up. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

7 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

I wish i could LOL my own post on that one. Andy Ngo is an asshat. 

how so?

genuinely curious why you’d think that. Other than just parroting what you’ve heard, what exactly has he done for you to think he’s an asshat? 

• Like 1