Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
27 minutes ago, Mercer said:

image.thumb.png.af6cac1f5d1c695779e3c5cd5bc8edc1.png

Saw the original tweet on IG somewhere, never saw Elon Musk’s response, hilarious. 

Something told me to dump money into Tesla when it was at like $300/share and i didnt. The same voice told me to spend like $20 on Bitcoin when it was like $.08 a pop... 

I need to start listening to that voice. It’s just most of my other voices are fucking stupid so it’s hard to tell who’s talking. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Back To The Future 4: I Go Back In Time And Buy Bitcoin For Pennies. 

I felt the same way watching Ethereum go from $2 to almost $400 in less than a year. Once you start investing it's probably the most rewarding purchase you'll make. It's like now I don't even think of consumer goods, I think about how much I can invest. I don't even own a car at this point because I'd rather just invest the money.

17 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

The same voice told me to spend like $20 on Bitcoin when it was like $.08 a pop... 

I need to start listening to that voice. It’s just most of my other voices are fucking stupid so it’s hard to tell who’s talking.

If it makes you feel better.  I screwed up worse.   Back in 2007 -2008 and then again it was mentioned to me again as a hint hint in 2010, a co-worker at the time told me to get a digital wallet.  Didn't take his advice and didn't bother to ask what the heck is he talking about.  

Little did I know, he was in the know before "the know" and I didn't listen.   Not knowing crypto was just called tokens at the time, and kinda like chuck cheese tickets in a nut shell.  

But yeah...  I guess it wasn't meant to be. 

• Truth 1

Never too late, cryptocurrency's total market cap is 1/3 of a trillion. Total market cap for just paper/printed US Dollars (not counting bank deposits) is around two trillion. Considering almost all drugs, under the table business is still done in cash I'd say there's still massive room for growth in both black, and gray markets as well as state sanctioned/tolerated uses for this financial product.

Honestly, with the way prices are going up now you're a fool for holding any large cash savings. In the future you're only going to be able to buy a fraction of what you can get for USD if you spent it now. Real world assets like property, ammunition, precious metals, and physical commodities are going up even faster because they've become the new savings accounts for the economically literate, watching how the fed is pumping the economy.

Bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies in general should account for at least 1/5 to 1/2 of your liquid savings depending on how much risk you're willing/able to take. For me it's more like 4/5ths of my liquid net worth but I'm fucking stupid like that, and get a thrill from watching my net worth change drastically one hour to the next. Even after a 2 year bear market, and all the bullshit and crashes crypto has taken over the last few years and I'm still way ahead just on HODL'n, and buying more. Most of my trades have been disastrous outside of the ICO faze when you literally couldn't loose.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kults said:

imagine being asked what you would do in a perfect life and you just respond with eat

, sleep and video games. 

so I take it idle is one of those privileged kids hating themselves and jumped on the antifa bandwagon 🙄  so much so they have become to hate the fact they never had to work so now idle is the streets interrupting other peoples lives by intentensionally swipping someone's dinner off the restaurant patio table. 

• Truth 1