Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wouldn't that be something to happen, 2Pac appears alive after all that has been going on in 2020.  I guess at that point people would want to know when Biggie shows up, but then 2Pac would be like, "Naw Dog, dat Nigga, he really dead."  I told you bustas, my fo-fo make sure all yo kids, don't grow."  

Then Pac drops the mike, and Trump capitalizes on that, and Yeezy gets all pissed at Trump.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, ndv said:

Wouldn't that be something to happen, 2Pac appears alive after all that has been going on in 2020.  I guess at that point people would want to know when Biggie shows up, but then 2Pac would be like, "Naw Dog, dat Nigga, he really dead."  I told you bustas, my fo-fo make sure all yo kids, don't grow."  

Then Pac drops the mike, and Trump capitalizes on that, and Yeezy gets all pissed at Trump.

Its 2020... Could happen.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

2 hours ago, ndv said:

2pac resurfaces at the debate to everyones astonishment only to die 2 weeks later from covid.

• LOL! 3

43 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@ndvwhy do the vices even get to debate? What are they going to debate? What will make the best centerpiece for the table at the inaugural dinner?

Thats a good question.  I guess for hypothetical reasons.  As in "If I were president..."

Trust me, I spEaK tHe TrUth 

Speaking of truth, why didn't kamala mention how the DNC tried to cover up a Russia collusion when she was busy talking about how the current administration is covering up the truth about COVID?

• Props 2