Mercer

1 minute ago, abrasivesaint said:

Nobody was talking about the correlation between pedos and homosexuals, you brought that up my dude. 

I have no idea why you would bring that up unless you felt some type of way about homosexuals.

I told you how I felt, read a few posts up about my Linux trainer.  Also was roomed w/ 3 female bartenders for about 3 years, they had gay guy friends that would come over and party.  No problems with them and they were nice people.

I was referring to faggot assless chaps harley riding skeletons that were on fire.

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wonder how it'd feel having a firey skeleton hold my peepee.. would my dick just burst into flames and be hot all the time or because he's a skeleton, technically dead, the bones are cold to the touch with the flames surrounding the hands in an aura kind of way and have kind of like an icey hot thing going on...?

Weed is tight.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

17 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

I wonder how it'd feel having a firey skeleton hold my peepee.. would my dick just burst into flames and be hot all the time or because he's a skeleton, technically dead, the bones are cold to the touch with the flames surrounding the hands in an aura kind of way and have kind of like an icey hot thing going on...?

Weed is tight.

Scientifically speaking, the ectoplasm needed to sustain indefinite skeletal combustion makes for an excellent lubricant. 

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

Dhabs don’t you think that some trannies are kinda hot tho? If you say no you’re only lying to yourself.

Man I don't like that game.  Some are definitely difficult to tell just by looking at the face.  The hands, throat, shoulders, and legs usually tell a pretty clear tale.

I go for a lot more than physical appearance in a partner so I don't think I'd ever be tricked by a tranny for a few reasons.  One is that I've happily been with the same gf for 9 years now.  The second is that I think a tranny would hold certain personality and ideas that would easily clash with mine. 

I'm only liberal about some things and going against science isn't one of them.  Men and women, that's it.  You are just a dickless man if you decide to bruce jenner your junk..... and who would want to be a dickless man?

Plenty out there that want men to be dickless, but they aren't men.  Lol.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

But there's no other ideas on how to prevent rape, same thing as banning guns.

This assumes that a dick is a needed object in rape.  People could be raped w/ a baseball bat covered in tar and broken glass, no dicks necessary for that one.  The blood would lube it up real nice.

• Truth 1

9 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Weed is tight.

This is gonna be my first tattoo. Thank you sir.

• LOL! 3

55 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Lol wtf, this can't be real.  On what basis are they not allowed to sell eggs?

No business license, zoning violations for their neighborhood,  and most likely a multitude of health code violations as they're selling food.

Assuming a Karen living close by noticed these kids doing something good/helpful in their neighborhood and reported them. Luckily their local gov didn't issue fines.

• Like 1