Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
25 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

6072D15B-E58A-4073-B474-FD8A550F08AC.jpeg

Good luck.  Israel has the USA on it's side and in case anyone's been asleep for decades, we're still the most powerful nation in the world despite what Xiden is trying to do.

Edit: some on fire harley riding skeleton faggot isn't going to help anyone do anything except hold cocks while watching broke back mountain.

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Good luck.  Israel has the USA on it's side and in case anyone's been asleep for decades, we're still the most powerful nation in the world despite what Xiden is trying to do.

Edit: some on fire harley riding skeleton faggot isn't going to help anyone do anything except hold cocks while watching broke back mountain.

Someone’s sensitive this morning,

and homophobic. 

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

lol China cucks us on the daily. We are not the most powerful country.

15 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

and homophobic. 

Definitely not scared of queers.  I've had friends that were gay in the past, in fact the first person that trained me in my first professional Linux job came to be a great friend over long term.  He'd tell you himself he's a faggot and didn't have any offense about the word.

I introduced him to the joke "it's not gay unless the balls touch."  He hadn't heard that before.  Together we added onto it by saying "and I've got saran wrap."  So anyway, great dude, just don't need to know about where his dick goes and unfortunately people that are homosexuals are like vegans, they can't seem to let a conversation or interaction ride without letting you know all about their personal lives.

If you meet me as a stranger you'd be lucky to learn much of anything about my personal life or be able to even make guesses about it.

5 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I'd be happy to hear the explanation about why you think that.

I think the only people cucked by China at this point is Democrats.

what happens if they stop manufacturing and what was that reason the world shut down? They own us. Your boy George bush was the first to make it clear that we stay on our knees for China with the whole Taiwan situation.

32 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

some on fire harley riding skeleton faggot isn't going to help anyone do anything except hold cocks while watching broke back mountain.

You missed the part about insinuating that there’s something wrong with holding cocks while watching broke back mountain. 

9 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

You missed the part about insinuating that there’s something wrong with holding cocks while watching broke back mountain. 

Not everything is required to have a redeeming quality about it, but I'd be happy to hear what the redeeming quality is here.

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 11.47.30 AM.png

1 minute ago, abrasivesaint said:

So are you now insinuating all gays are pedophiles? 

That would be like racism.  A high percentage of pedophiles are gay.

Would that make it reasonable to believe that out of 2 populations of 100 individuals, one gay, one straight that there would be more pedophiles in the gay group?

I think every pedophile should get the death sentence.  We could surely agree upon that.  Their mental illness cannot be rehabilitated just like you cannot make someone with Down Syndrome suddenly not have down syndrome even though it's considered a mental illness.