Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Lol def was just hanging out with him for good company. Biden def did tho. Not zaddy trump.

Biden didn’t but I think whoever is on the list of people who flew to that island is skeevy at best 

• Truth 2

4 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I'd be really surprised to learn that someone like Trump participated in that kind of stuff.  It's not his personality/character and doesn't align with his outward views.

Nah, the grown ass man who owned a beauty pageant parading around teenage girls and talked about how he would perhaps date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter has nothing suspect about him. 

Not going to throw serious accusations and say the dudes banging kids, but hes a pretty big creep, in the very least. 

On 5/14/2021 at 6:21 AM, abrasivesaint said:

How do they seriously plan to enforce that? Do they really expect people to carry around those cute little cards? Lol and suck my whole ass. 

I said from he get go that I will forge the shit out of these and help anyone else around me do the same. Fuck these people that pushed this upon the world. They can all burn or get the Lee Harvey salute as far as I'm concerned.