Guest Resurrection

Unlocked a Dark Ops challenge last night and got this CC. Pretty proud of this 7 kill chain. Tough to do in 6v6, gotta kill the whole team and some poor sucker twice within a couple seconds, all kills gotta come from your gun killstreaks dont count

49EB9498-4012-4685-9688-07A51016818E.jpeg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jesus tell me about it. This year was pretty smooth for me but last year I was almost a week late from installing those massive patches and the data getting corrupted every time. Infuriating

It def plays much faster this year, Guess it depends on playstyle. I like to rush so I felt a little handicapped with MW's super short TTK and the campier maps

Killing 7 people without reloading in itself is pretty tough, even rarer are they all in reach within the 5ish second time frame. Takes skill but also a little luck. Right place/time. Sometimes it just all comes together and its a wrap

7 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

@Kults did you end up getting it? I’ve heard very different review so far. Some people say it’s amazing... others are saying it sucks.

Na I havent ill wait. The reviews seem to be good 9/10s everywhere. The bugs and the current state its in is inescapable though, check out the sub reddit rn, ppl aren't happy and understandably so. Game looks like it needed at least another year of polish.  They've had 7 years and 140M + though, there is no excuse at this point.

• Truth 1

8 minutes ago, Kults said:

Na I havent ill wait. The reviews seem to be good 9/10s everywhere. The bugs and the current state its in is inescapable though, check out the sub reddit rn, ppl aren't happy and understandably so. Game looks like it needed at least another year of polish.  They've had 7 years and 140M + though, there is no excuse at this point.

Game of the year edition will be tight

• Truth 1

Just started downloading it myself and cheesusfuggincryst 38 hr download.. 🤦‍♂️ I figured fuck it and downloaded it to see what the hype is about and see wtf took so long.. apparently on last gen consoles (ps4-xbox one) it has some frame rate drops and some pixel issues here and there supposedly.. some people are saying what do you expect when relying on 7 year tech with new consoles out, but this game started development while the "last gen" was still superior so people aren't buying that excuse which I totally understand..

But whatever I guess I'll just see what happens.. I'll update you guys in a fuckin day or two once I finally start playing...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, where said:

oh thats fancy, i havent bought any guns might have to treat myself. i havent gotten to play that much i think im at 25 on the bp @Kultswya

tomahawk kills are utterly satisfying, pissed they took away the claymore tho 

ya i figured fuck it why not, had some leftover points from MW. i don’t really play any other games, doesn’t cost me any money so i drop some into cod.  

i wouldn’t go crazy with it but a pack here n there is fun. they’re kinda pricey for what you get but that’s online gaming for you. 

i’m at 52 on the bp. i’ll just buy it once i complete it and unlock it all at once. the passes don’t end up costing you anything since you get the points back if you complete it. worth it if you play a lot. 

you got 2 months left should be plenty of time. they leaked a new operator in riot gear coming mid season, probably the next pack i’ll pick up. 

couple days with cold war so far and i gotta admit it was worth the buy.. career story was kinda short imo.. been fuckin shit up on multiplayer but its been so fucking long since ive really got down on cod im still trying to get used to some of these new maps.. but im glad to see raid and nuketown still there as well.. the holiday zombie shit was cool also those fuckin reindeer were mad annoying.. cant find the 12oz regimen on the multiplayer tho i guess thats only for warzone or something..

one thing i will say tho.. after playing this career and multiplayer also the fact i seen a trailer for COD and how it was mostly made AT HOME... yeah fuck you CDPR and your whole "7 year old hardware" excuse for a shit game..

• Props 1

1 hour ago, Tails0nE said:

couple days with cold war so far and i gotta admit it was worth the buy.. career story was kinda short imo.. been fuckin shit up on multiplayer but its been so fucking long since ive really got down on cod im still trying to get used to some of these new maps.. but im glad to see raid and nuketown still there as well.. the holiday zombie shit was cool also those fuckin reindeer were mad annoying.. cant find the 12oz regimen on the multiplayer tho i guess thats only for warzone or something..

one thing i will say tho.. after playing this career and multiplayer also the fact i seen a trailer for COD and how it was mostly made AT HOME... yeah fuck you CDPR and your whole "7 year old hardware" excuse for a shit game..

Sadly the regiment only works in WZ for now, you’re right. 

That last part is so bang on. 7 year old hardware... gimmy a break. PS5/Series X hadn’t even began conceptual stage yet when they started working on CP2077, such a bullshit excuse. It’s been a get out of jail free card all year and i’m sure ppl will continue to abuse tHe rOnA excuse for years to come. 

happy to hear you’re enjoying it man, it’s rough around the edges but they’ll patch out the few bugs it does have. it’s a really really solid base. Hasn’t been a cod this fun since BO3 imo 

The campaign is always a bit short but there’s replay value in this one if you go for all the side quests, dark ops challenges and multiple endings. I’m ok with that. The real meat and

potatoes has always been zombies/ mp. Did you try Dead Ops arcade 3? Top down zombies game apart from the regular mode. It’s pretty fun