Guest Resurrection

2 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

or you can buy it resale from some 17 year old kid with yeezys and a bape hoodie smoking a juul from his supreme fanny pack for $1200.. 🙃

You fucking hit the nail on the head.  I already was telling my younger brother this morning that there's no way in hell i'm going to pay "nerd price" for one of these things.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, where said:

got one into the cart  on walmart.com and was starting to dance around like deion sanders but it expired, gonna keep trying heard black friday is the big drop

does anyone have a vr headset? might grab one to displace my consumerist aggression from not being able to get a thing i want instantly 

lol cart jacked 

@misteraven just sitting here thinking about a ps5 raffle.  With the screen print business you have, i am sure if you can get your hands on a ps5 and do your think to pull off a 12oz ps5 edition and raffle it on 12oz.  I am sure there would be a large money pool to float the website.  

Idk just a thought.

I would be down to paypal, venmo, some money at a chance to win a limited edition 12oz ps5.  

20 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You fucking hit the nail on the head.  I already was telling my younger brother this morning that there's no way in hell i'm going to pay "nerd price" for one of these things.

yeah i dont get it.. i mean its not like they're NEVER gonna be restocked again.. ive seen way too many people try and resell them or "join my wraffle bro 60 each person 100 people in one lucky winner gets it" like dood shutdafukup.. either way im gonna wait a while before copping one to avoid hardware issues.. the hype is NEVER that real for resale prices.. 👎

• Truth 2

yup ive been seeing them.. xbox with the disc drive, loud pops and disconnecting and smoking here and there and ps5 with their ssd issues and shit.. idk i always wait a while for next gen consoles mainly cause i dont wanna have to send back my console to get fixed like a month after i buy the damn thing.. i learned my lesson with the 360 when ALL of my homies got the red ring of death and had to send theirs out for weeks to get fixed before i was able to grab one.. after that i said yeah fuck it ill wait..

kind of like the whole cyberpunk shit.. i was talking with my cousin about it hes kinda salty it got pushed back yet again but imo id rather them take the time to fix all the details.. its either that or end up like Anthem did.. super hyped up and got released with tons of bugs and fucks up only for everyone to fucking hate it so much that even gamestop cant even sell a brand new copy of it for $8.. its like yo just take your time i can wait but its alot different between console and game releases i suppose.. different shit, same toilet..

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, Kults said:

both are already experiencing hard crashes. same old story every new console gen 

This one was made by the new younger culture that believes in revisionism.  That means that you can release a shit product and as long as you act like a transparent cuck in your "support" and people facing image.... then everyone's cool with you sucking at your job, and you can take as much time as you want to fix the problem because you've already got everyone's money.... who gives a fuck.

• Truth 1

Just now, Dirty_habiT said:

This one was made by the new younger culture that believes in revisionism.  That means that you can release a shit product and as long as you act like a transparent cuck in your "support" and people facing image.... then everyone's cool with you sucking at your job, and you can take as much time as you want to fix the problem because you've already got everyone's money.... who gives a fuck.

fkn sad state of affairs but youre spot on

TLDW: uk scalpers secure 3,500 ps5's and resell them for $1500-$2000, told business insider they use bots, tells fb they dont use bots, yet they have a website with a monthly fee to use bots, uses corona virus and unemployment for sympathy and justification for ripping people off..

yeah it might be a while before getting one at this rate..

@wheretry these

Stock Checker Accounts

screen-shot-2020-06-11-at-4.12.05-pm.png

Accounts on social media offer bot accounts that automatically notify you when stock is available for the PlayStation 5 or Series X. Occasionally it may trigger a false positive, but mostly it is accurate and very helpful. Here’s our picks for stock checking accounts.

14 minutes ago, Kults said:

@wheretry these

Stock Checker Accounts

screen-shot-2020-06-11-at-4.12.05-pm.png

Accounts on social media offer bot accounts that automatically notify you when stock is available for the PlayStation 5 or Series X. Occasionally it may trigger a false positive, but mostly it is accurate and very helpful. Here’s our picks for stock checking accounts.

Yea just checked nowinstock about an hour ago, nothing just gonna wait 

• Like 1