Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 12/29/2020 at 6:41 PM, fat ralphy said:

Been playing Apex Legends since it came out - thought about getting Cold War but want to wait for PS5

Played Apex when it came out and loved it. I fucking hate Battle Royale, but something with Apex really made it stick. It has the best controls and movement in any FPS that it's not even funny. I play it off and on now but maybe Season 8 will suck me back in.

Picked up a PS5 and COD on launch so friends and I have been on that. Prestige 5 currently and now it's smooth sailing until a new Zombies map in February.

Edited by 5amshift
  • Like 2

On 12/28/2020 at 11:56 AM, Kults said:

Did you try Dead Ops arcade 3? Top down zombies game apart from the regular mode. It’s pretty fun 

I just played it the other night when I had my son with me and yeah it's fun as fuck.. the top down shit reminds me of Super Smash TV I remember I had a copy for my sega genesis as a kid.. soon as I seen it and the shooting and everything I was like oh yeah I'm gonna be in this for a while haha even my son had fun playing it with the occasional "daddy you do it" while handing me the controller only to take it back once I got passed the hard part lol

• Props 1

27 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

I just played it the other night when I had my son with me and yeah it's fun as fuck.. the top down shit reminds me of Super Smash TV I remember I had a copy for my sega genesis as a kid.. soon as I seen it and the shooting and everything I was like oh yeah I'm gonna be in this for a while haha even my son had fun playing it with the occasional "daddy you do it" while handing me the controller only to take it back once I got passed the hard part lol

good comparison with smash. I hadn’t made that link. I got Zombies ate my neighbours vibes. Having way more fun with that mode than I thought i would. really nice addition 

Just now, where said:

Yo I hadn’t even realized I hit 2 yet did you see it in social

really eating with the maxed out Mac 10 

ye i got you on my activision friends list. press triangle while in game to hit the socials tab, scroll over to friends you should see everyone’s ranks, calling cards and emblems. they should make it so we could see what gun setup and skins friends are rolling with too though 

1 minute ago, Kults said:

ye i got you on my activision friends list. press triangle while in game to hit the socials tab, scroll over to friends you should see everyone’s ranks, calling cards and emblems. they should make it so we could see what gun setup and skins friends are rolling with too though 

True, what lethal do you f with?

30 minutes ago, where said:

True, what lethal do you f with?

usually a frag. semtex is nice and easier to use but you can’t cook it for the instant kill. everyone runs flak jacket in this game anyway so lethals are kinda useless this year tbh 

51 minutes ago, where said:

addicted to the m79

good ole noob tubes. we’re you around during the mw2 days when you had 2 in the under barrel and 2 in the thumper? oh and scavenger replenished them lol

it was hilarious and so broken. just grenades flying everywhere 

11 minutes ago, Kults said:

good ole noob tubes. we’re you around during the mw2 days when you had 2 in the under barrel and 2 in the thumper? oh and scavenger replenished them lol

it was hilarious and so broken. just grenades flying everywhere 

naw i wasnt gaming for a while.

that shit is so satisfying to blow people up from distance while moving especially if you can tell for sure they got you or if theyre in a building 

On 1/17/2021 at 10:11 PM, where said:

that shit is so satisfying to blow people up from distance while moving especially if you can tell for sure they got you or if theyre in a building 

not gonna lie ive been having alot of luck blowing people up with a frag.. what i noticed on some of these maps is how people stay camping in certain areas, mainly with team deathmatch.. theres been plenty of times where ill cook the frag up and toss it then next thing you know BOOM, POPCORN, 3 kills.. laugh my fuckin ass off every time even if i get killed right away.. still hate campers tho..

i downloaded No Mans Sky a bit ago just to be on some super space cadet shit when im baked.. its pretty cool for the most part just flying round into other planets n shit.. going from the space station to a planet and actually flying through the atmosphere and stuff is pretty cool kind of like an upgraded minecraft but super nerdy with like half of destiny.. but it gets kind of boring i gotta go mine this mineral and create this shit by refining two other minerals to make a fuel take off whateverthefuck if my ship runs low.. the back and fourth shit kinda kills me i think my girls daughter would probably find it interesting..

my cousin is still playing CyberFlunk.. havent even thought about it till they released that wack ass press release looking super depressed and stressed lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

now what?

Id play the campaign first, sets the stage for the rest of it. pretty short if you only want to get through the story missions. you can do the extra tasks if you’re up for it though, different paths and endings. 

then try mp get your feet wet and zombies/ dead ops after that. see what sticks  

what’s your Activision ID i’ll add you 

@where @Dirty_habiT

new zombies map on the 4th

Black Ops Cold War season 1 brings a new Zombies map, Firebase Z. Here’s everything we know about Cold War Zombies’ second map
Firebase Z, also called Outpost 25, is the brand new Zombies map coming to Black Ops Cold War during Season 1.

Set in the jungle of Vietnam, Firebase Z continues the storyline that started in Die Maschine. As described in Activision’s blog, “with the destruction of the WWII-era “Projekt Endstation” site after investigating the otherworldly Dark Aether anomaly in Poland, Requiem now sets its focus on the latest Dark Aether outbreak site: Outpost 25, known by the code name “Firebase Z."

5C984901-5334-4DAB-9C49-344BF62A9DA8.jpeg

442C56EE-E45C-4EA0-839B-D400D53E31C3.jpeg