Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Version 2 of that elite controller drops in February if I remember right. May try to swoop one of the v1 after release if the price drops. 

Good call, always wanted one for boost jumping but the 250$ price tag scared me off. Less of an issue this year but still a sweet controller

I just re trained my muscle memory to make due with the bumper jumper tactical layout, took me awhile but it clicked eventually

7 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I've read that the sticks in the back are going to be best set up as all for melee to make panic knifing easier lol. 

Thats about all you can do with them now that boosting is gone. That or set it to your jump and bunny hop corners to throw off corner campers and/or aim assist 

Get ready for hate mail though lol

I dont have a consol but really enjoyed the COD alpha at a homies place.

They gave the weapons more recoil so it wasnt like a fucking laser in the last CODs.

Really smooth weapons animations and map textures as well.

Still playing Counter Strike when I can but it is tim econsuming

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Well this launch really shit the bed. The servers were fucked until the wee hours and then when I finally got in the whole thing crashed and the app had corrupted data..on a PS4 ffs. Had to delete the whole thing and re download it..with any luck it'll be done in the next 9 hours 

-_- I am not impressed.

• Like 1

I had similar crash/corrupted data issues with Red Dead so I def feel your pain. Amazon just delivered my copy at the crib so I'm itching to bounce from this office.

Hopefully I'll catch some of you gents on tonight. Add me on PSN - cruzxctrl or drop yours below.

I think I sent you a request a while back @Kults, I'll resend tonight  if anything.

• Like 1

I found a workaround so I can get in but..

Getting error code CE 34878-0 at log in every time. Game just crashes out unless I start it offline and then reconnect my PS4. Its so fkn annoying. Its basically a corrupted data error but Ive tried deleting and reinstalling, clearing my cache and save files yet its still happening. Thinking my ID got flagged somehow? No idea, contacted ISP and even changed my IP, no dice. This has been a real shit show and has soured the overall experience.

Ill get on later but waiting for tomorrow to contact SONY for a fix or a refund

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kults said:

I found a workaround so I can get in but..

Getting error code CE 34878-0 at log in every time. Game just crashes out unless I start it offline and then reconnect my PS4. Its so fkn annoying. Its basically a corrupted data error but Ive tried deleting and reinstalling, clearing my cache and save files yet its still happening. Thinking my ID got flagged somehow? No idea, contacted ISP and even changed my IP, no dice. This has been a real shit show and has soured the overall experience.

Ill get on later but waiting for tomorrow to contact SONY for a fix or a refund

That really sucks man. Have you tried deleting the beta? Digital download or disc? 

• Like 1

My experience today on Xbox was spotty. There were a couple times I got dropped from my party randomly. The two friends I was playing with were both on ps4 so maybe me getting kicked is a cross play bug that still needs a patch. At one point I got placed into a party with three strangers somehow. Game froze up a couple times in the class creator screen and only way to get out of it was closing and restarting the game. Had a few times that I was displaying other people’s gamer tag in the lobby. And a lot of other peoples calling cards and emblems not loading in the lobby. 

I wonder when the first patch drops lol

• Truth 1

14 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

That really sucks man. Have you tried deleting the beta? Digital download or disc? 

Digital.

I’ve rebuilt the database and reinitialized the entire console. Currently redownloading the entire game onto a fresh console/HDD.

Plenty of people having this issue and not just with with MW. I really don’t know what else to do at this point.

Hopefully it gets patched eventually. For now, assuming this doesn’t work I’ll use the workaround of taking the ps4 offline, starting the app then connecting. It’s a hassle but at least it kinda works.