Guest Resurrection

14 minutes ago, Kults said:

You're right. There are more noobs there but given how heavy handed the score based matchmaking is Ill never see them cause Im half decent.

I don’t know if the sbmm is throttled in HC or what but my experience is much better in HC than Core. Maybe ping is actually a factor when the TTK is 1-2 bullets?

ive read people saying the same about the SBMM being throttled in Ground War but can’t speak on that myself. Ground War just doesn’t measure up to BF Conquest. It’s a cheap knock off and I don’t care for it like I do BF Conquest... it’s my shit in BF3/4

@Kults

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I agree on all points. Maybe Ill have to give HC a shot then. You're right about SBMM being throttled in GW.  I just don't enjoy the mode. It's nothing but sniper and tank spam and I think you're right about it not holding up to BF's conquest mode. Its a cheap knock off.

It's a bit sad since I think there's a solid game under there somewhere but these few boneheaded design decisions really kinda ruined it for me. The devs have stated its by design and they have no intentions of changing the SBMM or the lack of enemy fire on the map ( which further exacerbates the issue of t he game being campy to begin with). So be it.

Bring onBlk Ops 5 Vietnam come October. Cyberpunk got delayed until Sept. so that won't fill the void either. Can ya do, gonna be a gaming lite year for me. This is the third time IW has let me down, really think they are the weaker of the CoD devs now. Ghosts was ok, IW's sci fi setting just didn'tfeel like CoD to me and now this. 

1 minute ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I played WW2 through gritted teeth and I think I hit prestige 5. What was your take on ww2? @Kults

feom what I see online it looks like I’m in the minority by NOT wanting mw2 remaster. You?

I was split on ww2. It started as an absolute shitshow, worst CoD of all time imo. Then they canned the studio head responsible for all the pushback on the changes the community wanted. Not three weeks later sometime in March they changed EVERYTHING and adhered to what the community wanted. From there it only got better, they started adding better maps ( that one launched with a pathetically low number; 9) of which like3? were good.

It ended up being a pretty good game in the end but it was too late, most people had moved on by then. I did get to master prestige but It wasnt a classic by any means and I have 0 interest in ever playing it again.

• Truth 1

Really hoping same thing happens with MW, its more easily salvageable than ww2 was. Change upper management asap. Revert things back to how theyve always been in CoD. Its a long shot but its happened before. If their MTX revenue is lower than expected as playerbase falls out it might give them the motivation to change things.

God I hope. Ya in this update today, dl'ing it now. Why are we only getting extra slots mid January though?

The meta is so boring. I guess if you play HC you get away from that a little as everything takes one bullet to kill but in core everyone has either the M4 or the MP5. If you use anything else youre at a disadvantage.

We also get a new gun, kinda. The crossbow is in the update. Yay, I guess?

This CoD seriously lacks things to grind for. No prestige,no calling card challenges or emblems. I dunno feels barebones.

E: Why do I still want to buy that Nikto bundle though..christ

@Kultsi got the nikto lol. The blue tracers are sick and the kilo is what I’m trying to gold right now. 

the fucking cross bow should be same class as the riot shield, why the hell would it be marksman?

ive been keeping myself from getting bored by working the challenges in barracks. 10 finishing moves was a good time. Handled that in like one or two sessions

• Like 1

That can be fun. You hunting down the special emblems and camos? I really want that bundle, best one they’ve put out so far. There’s a rumour the operator will be available through challenges later but who knows. He’s def one of the cooler ones. 

• Like 1

I think we may finally be rid of loot boxes going forward

https://charlieintel.com/modern-warfares-new-monetization-model-is-reportedly-paying-off/58976/

A new report from SuperData has been released for the video game industry for the month of December 2019, and the analytical firm has revealed that Modern Warfare’s new monetization model is working.

The report reveals that the game had 4% increase in revenue generated in it first quarter compared to Black Ops 4.

And in December alone, the game generated $78M in revenue during its first month of monetization.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:15 AM, iloveboxcars said:

Super Mario Maker 2 is the absolute shit and if you own a switch you are doing yourself a disservice by not buying and playing this game.

Been keeping my eye on this for a while. I like the idea of playing people's creations and be like "I beat your little game" n shiet and Create my own Stage where only I can beat and no one else.

Also, did like the improvements they made towards creating a pretty dope stage.  Time I don't got nor sleep, so I'm waiting for a window coming up hopefully soon.

Kinda why I stick to playing simple games atm. I would of been along side with all the CoD heads and such. 

9 hours ago, T4M* said:

Kinda why I stick to playing simple games atm. I would of been along side with all the CoD heads and such. 

You can still jump in for a few rounds then call it. Its what Ive been doing lately. Getting good takes some investment but just messing around and getting a few kills not so much.

• Truth 1

28 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

How much will they charge if Nitko was like $13?

13$? That bundle was 2400 points. The heck kinda currency you paying with?! 

Im thinking 25$ again, if not more. They’ll likely inflate the shit out of it with a bunch of useless stickers/emblems/accessories.