Guest Resurrection

What a pain in the ass. Hang in there man. Once you get it laying flat it’ll be all the more enjoyable. I think infinity war has a classic in their hands as long as they don’t fuck it up

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Luigi's Mansion 3 on Switch came out at midnight last night.  I'm going to probably spend most of the weekend playing that and neglecting any of the other fun stuff I would normally want to do.  Also RE5 and RE6 were released I think last week on Switch also.  My girlfriend has agreed to co-op the RE6 game with me in exchange for foot rubs.

• Like 3
  • Props 1

@KultsWord! Good times! I played like dog shit the last game but you held it down consistently.

Its def taking me time to adjust to this years game. I never really played or got into Battlefield series other than BF1 (+ war simulators) and this is very reminiscent to that. I guess I’m too used to arcade-y shooters like Apex, Quake, Halo, Destiny, etc. I’ll catch on tho!

• Like 2

Not much we could do on that last one when half the team bailed on us. We held it down!

Same man, gotta remember to just make it to mid map and camp my balls off like everyone else. Flanking is a risky proposition with these maps. I get that they wanted to move away from the 3 lane structure but will all this verticality and how porous the maps are, really gotta just get into power positions and lock it down. 

Theres gonna be a learning curb for guys like us for sure, always so tempting to push forward and shoot some campers in the back though.

• Like 2

I’m having a hard time figuring out which attachments actually do what they say they do with the ADS. 

sucks not being able to rush in this one. Sometimes it feels like I can’t even move Bldg to bldg

oden is beast tho. I think it’s got an odd fire date thing like the an94 from BO2 where the first two Rds come out quicker. Been bump firing the oden and the shits beast. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I’m having a hard time figuring out which attachments actually do what they say they do with the ADS. 

sucks not being able to rush in this one. Sometimes it feels like I can’t even move Bldg to bldg

oden is beast tho. I think it’s got an odd fire date thing like the an94 from BO2 where the first two Rds come out quicker. Been bump firing the oden and the shits beast. 

You're welcome 😉

Def need to tweak my loadouts for lowest ADS time, its everything if you dont want to sit in a window sill waiting. Ya man, I dig the Odin too, same as the AN if you feather the trigger you can abuse that first 2 rounds mechanic

94qptyskkxv31.png

• Truth 2

11 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Ha that’s tight, I KNEW something was up with it’s fire rate!

is that chart across all weapon class?

@Kults

Seems so but need to test it for myself once I start unlocking more attachments.  Lifted it from an xclusive ace vid. He’s usually on point with weapon stats. 

Yes, due to the fact that it's only a remake and I knew one-quarters of the way in.

What made it "lengthy" was them introducing a side mission that involves revisiting the levels and complete a comical mission.

I did debate whether it was worth the money and yes, AFTER getting the reward of completing the side mission.

@KILZ FILLZ

12 minutes ago, T4M* said:

Yes, due to the fact that it's only a remake and I knew one-quarters of the way in.

What made it "lengthy" was them introducing a side mission that involves revisiting the levels and complete a comical mission.

I did debate whether it was worth the money and yes, AFTER getting the reward of completing the side mission.

@KILZ FILLZ

The remakes have bled from Hollywood into gaming. TBH Im not against it for games though. If its just a refresh with extra stuff added in Im in. Picked up the SF and Contra collections this year.

• Truth 1

32 minutes ago, Kults said:

Picked up Contra collections this year.

Hard Corps is the only one I never played or the 3D version that requires 3D glasses to play. Corps has 4 characters, never seen the other 2.

Sidenote*

Made a Contra beat in the beginning of the year, a fan as well....

• Like 1

Hard Corps is one of the best ones man!

I missed out on it too when I was a kid, I had a SNES but no Genesis. if you do play it , try to play the JAP version, it has a health bar. The US version is disgustingly hard even for a Contra, 1 hit deaths and you have all of 2 lives..

My 30 yr old reaction times just cant do it

• Props 1

On 10/31/2019 at 10:55 AM, iloveboxcars said:

im still stuck on playing pubg from time to time and then going through a backlog of single player games. right now doing dishonored 2

Dishonored 2 fucking owns. That whole genre of immersive sim stuff is incredible.

Also Outer Wilds (not Worlds) is the best game of the year by a mile. sorry, not accepting dissenting opinions

5 hours ago, iloveboxcars said:

Also I just watched some streamer play fortnite for 10 minutes and him and another guy kept building walls and walkways instead of shooting each other and its just like, why would anyone ever play this game.

I say from my high horse named PUBG, but whatever.

My nephew is obsessed with it. I know exactly what you're talking about, watching them build and dodge each other instead of engaging is so counter intuitive and looks odd as hell