Guest Resurrection

On 3/5/2019 at 12:08 PM, Kults said:

Yes,it is. Well done and he made the whole thing himself. Hes fkn insufferable though. He has a rep in the neighborhood bars I frequent. Lol.

phil-fish.jpg

Yea my cousin knew him as well and I heard pretty much nothing good.... as it goes i guess

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Kultsyoo, i got the street fighter collection (XB1) for christmas and the controls are soo bad i haven't picked it up since the first day i opened it. 

I remember my uncle used to have these special controllers that we'd use to play sf games (anthology, third strike etc) on xbox and i think ps2 also. Makes me wonder if they made them for this gen consoles as well. But I'd probably just deal with the less than great controls before buying a specialty one any way.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, massgraff said:

@Kultsyoo, i got the street fighter collection (XB1) for christmas and the controls are soo bad i haven't picked it up since the first day i opened it. 

I remember my uncle used to have these special controllers that we'd use to play sf games (anthology, third strike etc) on xbox and i think ps2 also. Makes me wonder if they made them for this gen consoles as well. But I'd probably just deal with the less than great controls before buying a specialty one any way.

Its def not the greatest I agree. I dont use the sticks cause those slide all over the place, I use the sub par dpad. They make arcade sticks for this gen too but I cant be bothered either. I dont go hard on them the way I did when I was younger just kinda wanted it for the nostalgia. For the little time I do put into it I just put up with shitty PS4 dpad.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Only made it to Chapter 3 in RDR2. Great game, just no patience. Got caught up in Black Ops 4, then Super Smash Ultimate, then Resident Evil 2, then Apex Legends then Devil May Cry 5. Gotta go back a wrap it up. Copped the deluxe version for the online play perks but never even touched the online features.

My ADD is my BFF.

• Props 1

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Anyone else still fucking w Rdr2? 

Collecting these exotic orchids is fucking taking foreverrrrr

I got my fill with RDR 1. Ive played every R* game to completion since GTA 2. For some reason I just stopped though. RDR 2 really just didnt appeal to me. Ill probably play GTA 6 just cause but I think Im done with R*'s other stuff. Unless they make a The Warriors 2 or something like that. LA Noire really soured me on their games (I know they just published, but still)

@KultsI'm over 250 hrs into my first playthrough. This game is great for unwinding. I like to play a podcast on headphones while playing. I just wish there were more content!! (says the asshole who has dumped 250 hrs into a game and still won't get 100%)

Im waiting for Borderlands 3 to get some online coop w my homie 

Also trying to convince him to let me get his Witcher 3 disc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@KultsI'm over 250 hrs into my first playthrough. This game is great for unwinding. I like to play a podcast on headphones while playing. I just wish there were more content!! (says the asshole who has dumped 250 hrs into a game and still won't get 100%)

Im waiting for Borderlands 3 to get some online coop w my homie 

Also trying to convince him to let me get his Witcher 3 disc. 

I played Witcher 3 for a bit, friend gifted it he had a spare code. It was really good I liked it just don't have the patience for RPGs anymore. Will make an exception for Cyberpunk but even with that one I doubt ill make it all the way through. Been playing CoD MP for over a decade now and the constant loop of serotonin has ruined everything else me. I got pretty good though! lol *Cries in top of the leaderboard.

Did play lots of Borderlands 2, really fun with friends, that too has a constant gratification loop with the grind and randomized loot. I need that hook or I check out.

RDR2 looks great, I'm sure is amazing and there was a time when I would have killed to play it but these days I dunno what it is, I just don't feel that same draw for open world games, seems daunting more than exciting like it once did.

@KultsI got on the cod grind for many, many years. But when my friends I would play with started getting married and having kids, it died. Boost jumping contributed more to the demise of our pub stomping than anything, I think. No one uses mics anymore. I can't get people to party up like they used to. In mw2 through bo2 days if you got put in a lobby w a party on your team and you were micd and didn't suck they would be down to party up but seems like that's not the case anymore. Seems like everyone default mutes the lobby chat. Sucks for meeting people and sucks for not being able to trash talk. I had better luck meeying folk on BF3 than WW2 which would've been absurd in BFBC2 vs MW2 days. 

• Truth 1

That echoes my experience with it as well. These days I'd rather not even party up and throw a movie on a second screen and just listen/glance at it between matches.

The boost jumping took me some getting used to, 3 years in I'd retrained my brain to use Bumper Jumper Tactical and then we're back to boots on the ground. Now I'm that retard bunny hopping around corners trying to be harder to hit.

11 hours ago, saradota said:

I love big black cocks

Man, that's great. I'm so happy for you to be able to say that to strangers. Is this the right venue though? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kults said:

Wtf ? In all fairness if I added all my yearly CoDs playtime.. I don’t even want to know. The one I posted was in a years time on blk op3 

Yea, to be fair its been like about 9 years of added up playtime soooo i guess it kind of makes sense? 

still, If i played for 6 hours a day, every day, it would add up to 332 days straight of gaming just on tf2...thats just oof

• Like 1