Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Still don’t have internet at the new pad. Thinking of flossing with the top tier internet package though

You really dont need it for gaming but if you want to DL lots or stream it helps

Get one of these if you can swing it, this will have more of an effect than stupid fast internet for gaming 

https://netduma.com/

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been using it too. Best SMG in the game imo. I wish I could say the same man, love the game but the fuckery with the SBMM and lack of a proper

mini map make me lose interest after a couple matches. Camping is reaching epidemic levels, it’s just a slog. I’m half decent so only ever really get lumped in with good players. Pub stomping is non existent and I have to go full sweat mode to inch out every kill. Shame cause the game itself is really great but I just can’t run long sessions like I used to 

I took a hiatus from BO2 to WW2. Then quit WW2 after like 3rd prestige a couple months in. So, I’m a bit removed from the game and maybe that’s why I’m not noticing these issues as much as others. I can def feel the SBMM though, the difference is noticeable between when I play solo and when I play with a couple guys on my friends list who consistently go 5-15. I get tossed into lobbies with their equals and have a blast lol. Shoot me a social request on MW and get in on this! I’m KilzFillz on Activision. 

I don’t notice the map issues very much, maybe because during the hiatus I spent a lot of time playing BF3 and BF4 Conquest. I think it’s funny people like shoothouse so much. It’s a three lane meat grinder. Exactly what the community asked them to move away from. Great for grinding though! Got most of my rpg camp from it lol. 

check out my KD. 

1 flat. 

not even 1.00 lol

@Kults

6AC0EA38-7650-4B69-BA86-DC14B1FDEC4B.jpeg

• Like 1

Everyone's is 1 flat this year, Its setup that way. All the pros too. They match you with ppl of equal skill every time. The idea was to give shitty players a safe space so they dont get dunked on every match but how is that gonna let them improve and get better? We all started out shit and earned our stripes. Issue being when these casuals leave ina few months us dedicated players will continue to get shafted. Its working as intended but I cant help but feel the reasoning behind it was extremely short sighted. Its absolute ass, Ive discussed it elsewhere for weeks Im over it.

I was never one of those 3 lanes bad guys. I like it. Thats why I play CoD and not BF, I just want the serotonin loop, spawn hunt kill die repeat. Anything that slows that loop down ( delayed respawns, large maps, excessive campers) just wears me down. I like winning fights based on gun skill and not who had the most patience and sat in a corner the longest. I play shoot house exactly BECAUSE its a grinder and plays the most like traditional CoD.

My display name is Weapons Grade, Ill add ya. Youre right man, when I party up with friends who arent as good they either get dumped in my lobbies and get absolutely annihilated or we get dropped into theirs and I go on a tear. No middle ground this year. This is why they disband lobbies after every match this year as well. Really takes the fun out of mini grudges and revenge matches. 

4 hours ago, Kults said:

Everyone's is 1 flat this year, Its setup that way. All the pros too. They match you with ppl of equal skill every time. The idea was to give shitty players a safe space so they dont get dunked on every match but how is that gonna let them improve and get better? We all started out shit and earned our stripes. Issue being when these casuals leave ina few months us dedicated players will continue to get shafted. Its working as intended but I cant help but feel the reasoning behind it was extremely short sighted. Its absolute ass, Ive discussed it elsewhere for weeks Im over it.

I was never one of those 3 lanes bad guys. I like it. Thats why I play CoD and not BF, I just want the serotonin loop, spawn hunt kill die repeat. Anything that slows that loop down ( delayed respawns, large maps, excessive campers) just wears me down. I like winning fights based on gun skill and not who had the most patience and sat in a corner the longest. I play shoot house exactly BECAUSE its a grinder and plays the most like traditional CoD.

My display name is Weapons Grade, Ill add ya. Youre right man, when I party up with friends who arent as good they either get dumped in my lobbies and get absolutely annihilated or we get dropped into theirs and I go on a tear. No middle ground this year. This is why they disband lobbies after every match this year as well. Really takes the fun out of mini grudges and revenge matches. 

So far I’m liking what they are doing with the battle pass system. Rank up to unlock stuff, that how it should be. Not buying COD points. Free maps too. Hopefully they next few maps are throwbacks. 

• Truth 1

Damn so I got COD and literally havent been on any forums since... 

Been playing on PC

PKM was my OG main and I have the most kills with it. 

Currently loving the mp7 for shoothouse

I was so bummed when they got rid of shoothouse but thanks to reddit threatening the chicken we got it back..for now.

Have yall played the infected mode? Super fun. 

• Truth 2

What guns are you running?

Did you notice the Ak seems weaker?? 

Actually having fun w the dragunov of all guns but it's not always a 1 hit kill.

Yea I understand the SBMM but it's way too easy to game. If I lose a few games I absolutely stomp then I go back and get crushed.

• Like 1

No one knows for sure but the general consensus is that its based on the last 5 matches somehow. Starting to see people just throwing matches to get put into ez lobbies then noting the player names and following them around afterwards.

Im running the meta, dif variations of the M4, MP7/MP5 and some AUG for short/mid range. I pull out the 725 when others do. The gun balance is kinda.. off right now? The AK feels really shitty this year, maybe you can make it work with the right setup but I haven't leveled it up enough to know.

47 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@Kults

@+plus+

the add a friend function within the game is fucked. Was unable to send you an invite kults. I think I need all the numbers after the Activision acct name. I don’t even know what mine are. 

you guys Xbox or PS?

I noticed this too when I tried adding you. I’ll get the number tonight and post it