Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Halo is fucking awesome, I always find it funny how many people hate on it. I basically just got around to playing ODST and I've had my Halo fill for a while, so I'll pick up Reach a few months down the line when someone's selling it for $20 on eBay.

Currently going through Arkham Asylum, which is way better than any Batman game deserves to be.

The big one currently on my radar is Vanquish, which looks completely bananas:

Fuck. That needs to be out NOW.

Anyone play Minecraft? It's a PC/Mac thing, but it's some of the most fun I've had in an open world game in a long time. All coded buy one guy, online or single player, you explore a world that is randomly created as you go along. You use your environment to create everything you will need to survive. The crafting mechanic is brilliant in my opinion; and discovering how the world that this guy built operates is really fun. Mamerro, I think it would be something you would like since you were into the whole Second Life thing.

I killed at least 4-5 hours yesterday. I have a sweet mine that goes way the fuck into the earth and just learned how to smelt iron ore that I collected into ingots so i can now make iron tools.

/endgeek

Halo is fucking awesome, I always find it funny how many people hate on it. I basically just got around to playing ODST and I've had my Halo fill for a while, so I'll pick up Reach a few months down the line when someone's selling it for $20 on eBay.

Currently going through Arkham Asylum, which is way better than any Batman game deserves to be.

Arkham Asylum is the SHIT. A very solid and refreshing game.

As for Vanquish, download the demo, foo! Shit's kinda nuts. Rocket knee slides FTW!

Arkham Asylum is easily the best comic/super-hero game ever made.

Peep the new Arkham City trailer:

black ops looks OK,

i'm pretty much a pc gamer, so I don't know if i'll purchase it due

to the server fiasco that went down with CoD MW2.

The new Medal of Honor looks pretty good as well, and I'll probably purchase

that when it comes out. A friend who works QA for EA said that the game play

(at least in single player) is awesome

Vanquish looks like a rental. Another game where stereotypical grunts in heavy armour use cover system. That's just what it looks like. KZ2, Gears, etc.

Where is my Rainbow 6? Actually, Ubisoft, don't answer that. You will just take out all that was good about Vegas 2 and make it a "future warfare" game.

Vanquish looks like a rental. Another game where stereotypical grunts in heavy armour use cover system. That's just what it looks like. KZ2, Gears, etc.

Where is my Rainbow 6? Actually, Ubisoft, don't answer that. You will just take out all that was good about Vegas 2 and make it a "future warfare" game.

this vegas and vegas 2 were intense cant believe cod has taken over the franchise i will be getting black ops only for the character customization and because its the most up to date bite of raindbow 6 vegas.

so i installed psfreedom via my 2G iphone...works like butter... if anyone needs help and has the following let me know so i can help..

Prerequisite

Iphone 2g/3g running 3.1.2 jailbroken with redsn0w

PS3 - 3.41 Firmware

proof:

w8nx9i.jpg

sqo182.jpg

5oal3.jpg

2zimxcl.jpg

23h57hx.jpg

16lba8m.jpg

==================================

/appropriate responds